Brutal mogs 2.0

View attachment 898575View attachment 898576
capture3-png.898578

View attachment 898579
you mong retard. you need to go to a prepa institute to even apply to ens in other words u need to get into deerfield/groton/eton equivalent to EVEN APPLY and from THERE the acceptance rate is 8%. and oxford has a "high" acceptance rate because anyone applying to oxbridge is only allowed to apply to 1—either oxford OR cambridge, unllike in the us where u can apply to HYPSM ALL. so halve the acceptance rate to 8.75%... plus in general you can only apply to 9 other schools in the uk so even retards in the us apply to ivy schools bcz they saw it on tv, while in the uk u only have 10 chances so retards don't waste it applying to oxbridge if they know they really don't have a chance. in addition the number is really skewed bcz in the uk u apply to departments and while oriental studies at oxford has a super high acceptance rate (like 50% bcz only people who can actually get in apply) the competitive departments like economics is 7% acceptance rate raw, not taking into account the aforementioned uk university shit. and btw i just want to show u how each of these schools moggs princeton on all playing fields. oxford is far more elitist and upper class schooling nobility from worldwide and age-moggs princeton by literally 800 years and ENS intelligence moggs MIT not to mention princeton with literally 5x more nobel laureates per student than harvard (your chad sibling.) also both these euro colleges rich-mogg bcz as an american u get 0 financial aid while us schools let ppl in bcz of affirmative action. there is literally no affirmative action at eth zurich, oxbridge, etc. BASADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y ROJOPILLEADOOOO

not saying princeton doesnt rock, it's fucking phenomenal—but THERES ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH. unless ur at ens or oxford. then no. there's NO bigger fish.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
im not even lookmsaxxing to get girls at this point, i just want to mog other guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
you mong retard. you need to go to a prepa institute to even apply to ens in other words u need to get into deerfield/groton/eton equivalent to EVEN APPLY and from THERE the acceptance rate is 8%. and oxford has a "high" acceptance rate because anyone applying to oxbridge is only allowed to apply to 1—either oxford OR cambridge, unllike in the us where u can apply to HYPSM ALL. so halve the acceptance rate to 8.75%... plus in general you can only apply to 9 other schools in the uk so even retards in the us apply to ivy schools bcz they saw it on tv, while in the uk u only have 10 chances so retards don't waste it applying to oxbridge if they know they really don't have a chance. in addition the number is really skewed bcz in the uk u apply to departments and while oriental studies at oxford has a super high acceptance rate (like 50% bcz only people who can actually get in apply) the competitive departments like economics is 7% acceptance rate raw, not taking into account the aforementioned uk university shit. and btw i just want to show u how each of these schools moggs princeton on all playing fields. oxford is far more elitist and upper class schooling nobility from worldwide and age-moggs princeton by literally 800 years and ENS intelligence moggs MIT not to mention princeton with literally 5x more nobel laureates per student than harvard (your chad sibling.) also both these euro colleges rich-mogg bcz as an american u get 0 financial aid while us schools let ppl in bcz of affirmative action. there is literally no affirmative action at eth zurich, oxbridge, etc. BASADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y ROJOPILLEADOOOO

not saying princeton doesnt rock, it's fucking phenomenal—but THERES ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH. unless ur at ens or oxford. then no. there's NO bigger fish.
also who are YOUR alumni? hmm

FUCKING ISAAC NEWTON WENT OXBRIDGE, PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY JOHN MILTON FUARGGGGGGGGGGG
literally newton and milton the greatest scientist of all time and 2nd greatest author of all time like btfos the entire ivy league for alumni.

and literal princes

OOPS

the only advantage american unis have is tech and that's east coast except MIT... stanford etc. even cal moggs princeton on that front

A11390bf53724f52c8b642eb2769b6eb
Fbfe7bda45804f2018e764e8e686d8fd
Bd0c4217567cba6c9cf1110593786e7c
Matt smith 2018 nom 450x600
611342001c1006f787719d4d667cf6fe
93c7b6c86eb0b87b2459feb3aa27de40

Hooded eyes just from bone

Dn rd

Imagine actually believing some obscure french school > Princeton

You should kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Damn these mogs are not motivational they are just suicide inducing. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted
Dn rd

Imagine actually believing some obscure french school > Princeton

You should kill yourself
in the scientific community yes, but I guess you only care about normie prestige. trust me... tell a quantum physicist you went to the same school as alain aspect and he'll immediately recognize ur clout. alain aspect is like the alain delon of physics, you bitch, you cur, you hoor.

listen my man, harvard is like a rolex... princeton a patek phillipe (better than harvard for for those in the know, especially for undergrad but less normie value) BUT oxbridge and ENS is like the a lange & sohne or the vacheron constantin. Get it? the only kind of people you should care about impressing are worthwhile people, not streetwalking dindunuffins who saw princeton on an episode of the big bang theory once or smth smh

also dnrd like is that how lazy u princeton men are? fuck me. (btw oxford men and cambridge men are oxonians and cantabridgians, so nicknames from latin, because everyone there speaks it. even that moggs.)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
in the scientific community yes, but I guess you only care about normie prestige. trust me... tell a quantum physicist you went to the same school as alain aspect and he'll immediately recognize ur clout. alain aspect is like the alain delon of physics, you bitch, you cur, you hoor.

listen my man, harvard is like a rolex... princeton a patek phillipe (better than harvard for for those in the know, especially for undergrad but less normie value) BUT oxbridge and ENS is like the a lange & sohne or the vacheron constantin. Get it? the only kind of people you should care about impressing are worthwhile people, not streetwalking dindunuffins who saw princeton on an episode of the big bang theory once or smth smh

also dnrd like is that how lazy u princeton men are? fuck me. (btw oxford men and cambridge men are oxonians and cantabridgians, so nicknames from latin, because everyone there speaks it. even that moggs.)
That's the thing though. I don't give a fuck bout impressing some obscure nerdcel scientist in France, I care about impressing the average person on the street. I wanna make guys jealous and girls wet when they ask me where i went to in college. Oxford is mogger halo, I will be going there for postgrad. Doing a one year MSc just to get the Oxbridge name on my resume. But get the fuck out of here with your ENS cope, nobody outside of France knows what that is.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That's the thing though. I don't give a fuck bout impressing some obscure nerdcel scientist in France, I care about impressing the average person on the street. I wanna make guys jealous and girls wet when they ask me where i went to in college. Oxford is mogger halo, I will be going there for postgrad. Doing a one year MSc just to get the Oxbridge name on my resume. But get the fuck out of here with your ENS cope, nobody outside of France knows what that is.
OK, icic that's fair tbh. princeton is a normiemogg undoubtedly, and even a god tier non-normie mogg too (even if not ens teragod tier.) honestly I guess I'm alone not caring about normie mogging as much. jfl love the msc copebtw , I'm totally going to do the same if I don't get in for undergrad LOL.

my dream is trinity college cambridge tho ngl, fucking newton went there, fucking john milton went there, all the fucking ROTHSCHILDS go there, prince charles went there, how much more mogger can you get? you can become a senior wrangler and get international-level clout as an undergrad student LOL

btw i admire ur elitism, truly i think it matters even more than looks. i would rather be a college-chad than face-chad. turns u into a richchad, classchad etc. also the quality of women you meet at princeton is im sure gr8 (aside from affirmative action, just chase the legacies amirite?)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
OK, icic that's fair tbh. princeton is a normiemogg undoubtedly, and even a god tier non-normie mogg too (even if not ens teragod tier.) honestly I guess I'm alone not caring about normie mogging as much. jfl love the msc copebtw , I'm totally going to do the same if I don't get in for undergrad LOL.

my dream is trinity college cambridge tho ngl, fucking newton went there, fucking john milton went there, all the fucking ROTHSCHILDS go there, prince charles went there, how much more mogger can you get? you can become a senior wrangler and get international-level clout as an undergrad student LOL

btw i admire ur elitism, truly i think it matters even more than looks. i would rather be a college-chad than face-chad.
It's good to see fellow me users realising the importance of an elitist education and prestigemaxxing.

Gl on your application bro. Cambridge math is indeed mogger tier, arguably the most mogger math department in the world

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot and kingu2020
It's good to see fellow me users realising the importance of an elitist education and prestigemaxxing.

Gl on your application bro. Cambridge math is indeed mogger tier, arguably the most mogger math department in the world

ty bro. congrats on getting into princeton and gl on your future prestigemaxxing

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted, itorroella9 and 1 other person
My brother goes to Macquarie ( :lul: ) and I never let him forget that, not for a single day.

I am surprised he hasn't roped yet tbh ngl
I would disown my brother if he went to such a low class school

Also don't bring that up again,major failo being associated with trash.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted and Deleted member 6573
Mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and OgreMaxxing
Ngl u look like aspie band kid in that picture where ur wearing that brown hat with long hair going out of the back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
literally newton and milton the greatest scientist of all time and 2nd greatest author of all time like btfos the entire ivy league for alumni.

didn't want to offend anyone, so they can insert their own personal favorite as #1. unlike scientists who all agree newton is the best... writers and readers are emotional and super touchy.

btw I personally think #1 is dante and i will literally throw a tantrum if anyone argues.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
jfl at this thread being derailed into college-mogs by undergrads who will be stuck with 100k student debt :lul:

• +1
jfl at this thread being derailed into college-mogs by undergrads who will be stuck with 100k student debt :lul:
literally the best investment u can make, especially since my rich parents are paying JFL hahaha poorfags make me cage. but even if I was poor, becoming an investment banker or big 5 tech scientist is a much better return than whatever you think ur gonna get from bitcoin or dropshipping (not shitting on hustling I respect your hard work but COME. ON. SOOOOONNNNNN.) enjoy not breaking your inter-generational cat-in-heat fucking in a trailer bill clinton arkansas white trash or even worse hoodrat lifestyle.

do you see how chad buckley is even with a 3psl face? huh? huh? HUH? would mogg jordan barret irl.

these are the most important moggs you will ever encounter.

literally the best investment u can make, especially since my rich parents are paying JFL hahaha poorfags make me cage. but even if I was poor, becoming an investment banker or big 5 tech scientist is a much better return than whatever you think ur gonna get from bitcoin or dropshipping (not shitting on hustling I respect your hard work but COME. ON. SOOOOONNNNNN.) enjoy not breaking your inter-generational cat-in-heat fucking in a trailer bill clinton arkansas white trash or even worse hoodrat lifestyle.

do you see how chad buckley is even with a 3psl face? huh? huh? HUH? would mogg jordan barret irl.

these are the most important moggs you will ever encounter.

jackkerouacdrunk.jpg

Imagine thinking you're smart for saving 'muh college debt', going to your shitty state flagship for 4 years, graduating with a piece of toilet paper, working at a dead end job in Joe's Accountants for 40k per year for the next 10 years with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, never acquiring the means to leave your shithole hometown and generally being an utter failure at life.

Meanwhile me and and @kingu2020 are rubbing shoulders with the aristocracy in Cambridge and New Jersey, graduating with elite Ivy League/Oxbridge qualifications that are mired worldwide, breaking into prestigious, high paying Wall Street and London IB firms straight out of college, climbing the corporate ladder with mogger credentials and network, and generally outearning you and outperforming you in every aspect of life.

Keep coping with 'muh college debt' you utter, smooth-brain shitstain peasant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted and kingu2020
Imagine thinking you're smart for saving 'muh college debt', going to your shitty state flagship for 4 years, graduating with a piece of toilet paper, working at a dead end job in Joe's Accountants for 40k per year for the next 10 years with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, never acquiring the means to leave your shithole hometown and generally being an utter failure at life.

Meanwhile me and and @kingu2020 are rubbing shoulders with the aristocracy in Cambridge and New Jersey, graduating with elite Ivy League/Oxbridge qualifications that are mired worldwide, breaking into prestigious, high paying Wall Street and London IB firms straight out of college, climbing the corporate ladder with mogger credentials and network, and generally outearning you and outperforming you in every aspect of life.

Theres No college for your face though

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Gandy and O'Pry mog every single person in every picture

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot and Deleted
it makes sense now. collagen or rope
collagen
college
college or rope
princeton or rope
@Collagen or rope true?

it makes sense now. collagen or rope
collagen
college
college or rope
princeton or rope
@Collagen or rope true?
Both are important

One is the most precious naturally occurring substance in the universe. You start losing it at 25 and there is no way to prevent its degradation, only slow it down

The other is the most important halo/failo a person can have. Overrides height, frame, face, every ingle characteristic in determining attractiveness and dominance.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot, Deleted and 1 other person
Im not going to college ngl Cry for me tbh
Not going to college, going to trade school and making a decent living mogs the fuck out of going to a shit college. If you are not going to one of Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford MIT Oxford Cambridge Caltech become a tradie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot, Deleted and 1 other person
Not going to college > going to a shit college
completely true. the only reason to go to a shit college (and by that i mean decent state school like UCSB) is so you can at the very least get an ivy MBA or smth afterwards and erase all traces of your previous alma mater. but even then it's super difficult because you can't even get a cornell mba and be happy, because of your shit undergrad you must compensate with LSE, wharton, tuck, HBS etc.

• +1

• +1
completely true. the only reason to go to a shit college (and by that i mean decent state school like UCSB) is so you can at the very least get an ivy MBA or smth afterwards and erase all traces of your previous alma mater. but even then it's super difficult because you can't even get a cornell mba and be happy, because of your shit undergrad you must compensate with LSE, wharton, tuck, HBS etc.
Jfl

I agree. Not only will admissions prioritise prestigious undergrads, gl attaining the requisite work experience Harvard, Stanford and Wharton business schools demand with a University of Dayton BSc in the first place.

Undergrad is fucking important. Bare minimum for undergrad should be a lower tier Ivy in the US or LSE/Imperial in UK. Anything below that and you need to kill yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and kingu2020

mans said:

Fat wojak at computer

• +1

• WTF

4 mins of Cavill mogging