[BRUTAL] Mom called me ugly while she called my friend beautiful.

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
So it was yesterday , while in a casual conversation my mom said that my friend (whom she knows since we were kids) had grown but to be so beautiful. And today while in a argument with her , she said that i should not argue and shout at her while being so ugly.
🥲 and yes guys this aint the first time that my mom regarded me less . Even while some normal conversations she said that i should focus on gettimg my qualifications up. As qualifications matter more than what you look and not everybody looks handsome. 😊. So this my life summed up. Sometimes i think i should become a monk cuz i dont have enough balls to commit suicide.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, diabolusx666, Deleted member 21146 and 9 others
So it was yesterday , while in a casual conversation my mom said that my friend (whom she knows since we were kids) had grown but to be so beautiful. And today while in a argument with her , she said that i should not argue and shout at her while being so ugly.
🥲 and yes guys this aint the first time that my mom regarded me less . Even while some normal conversations she said that i should focus on gettimg my qualifications up. As qualifications matter more than what you look and not everybody looks handsome. 😊. So this my life summed up. Sometimes i think i should become a monk cuz i dont have enough balls to commit suicide.
You are a kid? How old are you? You type like an 11yo girl.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Actually my english is a bit weak . Sorry of it.

It’s good that she’s honest tbh, although her particular comment seems a little mean spirited. But I feel like it would be worse if she told you you were attractive when you know you’re a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Chadeep, Pumanator and 1 other person
Your own mother betrayed you

isnt it her fault that u ugly she might as well blame herserf, bash her head with a hammer op

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Extreme ER fuel.

How do you tolerate this disrespect?

I would've slapped her at the very least

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Same. One of her friends did a fake compliment and said "your son is so handsome" and she said where? I don't have a son who's handsome 😢.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
what race are you and your mom?

what is your psl?

If even your mom calls you ugly you know that there won’t be a single woman on earth who will think that you look good

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and johncruz12345