brutal moment that happened to ugly guy in high school

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
okay so back in 12th grade in English class we were workin on an assignment and nobody really paying attention so everyone’s just copying from each other and I’m chillin and this white chadlite that’s on the football team turns around and asks this smart white bitch who’s MTBat best for an answer to one of the questions and she gladly gives it to him and even tells him she can give him the rest of the answers too. anyways this poor guy man…so there’s this 5’ nothin Hispanic kid sitting to her right, and he like just moved over from mexico, his English is ittle limited, and he’s ugly as fuck and smells really bad but nonetheless he was always usually quiet..until this one moment 😂…anyways he notices how chadlite successfully retrieves the answers and gets motivated to ask the girl too so with all the English he knows he asks “hey…can I also have the answers please?” little did he know he was in for a rude awakening…🥲… she looks at him with disgust and tells him no.. and he rebuttals saying “but..you gave it to (chadlite)?” and she tells him “yeahh..and why would I give it to your weird ass?” the whole class is like “oooooohh” and so he gets up and starts going off on her calling her every English slur he learned and eventually security takes him to the office and later he got moved to the ESL class till the rest of the year. :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: czwarty, Eren, xacob and 13 others
When I was in high school, this guy was asking this fat girl if she'd date guys in our class. He asked her if she'd date these two HTN guys and her reply was a polite "no". Then, he asked her "would you date Askeladden?" And she replied "EWWWWWWWWWWWW"

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Eren, Deleted member 24347 and 4 others
Beanxisters... we're... we're a weird ass disgusting loner?

When I was in high school, this guy was asking this fat girl if she'd date guys in our class. He asked her if she'd date these two HTN guys and her reply was a polite "no". Then, he asked her "would you date Askeladden?" And she replied "EWWWWWWWWWWWW"
brooo nahh you should have called her a landwhale whore and told her you wouldn’t fuck her if she was the last person alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Kristin
should have told her you watch kengan ashura and she would have been all over your dick

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
eventually security takes him to the office and later he got moved to the ESL class till the rest of the year
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Lifefuel, if you cannot relate to stories like this… its not over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 30518
okay so back in 12th grade in English class we were workin on an assignment and nobody really paying attention so everyone’s just copying from each other and I’m chillin and this white chadlite that’s on the football team turns around and asks this smart white bitch who’s MTBat best for an answer to one of the questions and she gladly gives it to him and even tells him she can give him the rest of the answers too. anyways this poor guy man…so there’s this 5’ nothin Hispanic kid sitting to her right, and he like just moved over from mexico, his English is ittle limited, and he’s ugly as fuck and smells really bad but nonetheless he was always usually quiet..until this one moment 😂…anyways he notices how chadlite successfully retrieves the answers and gets motivated to ask the girl too so with all the English he knows he asks “hey…can I also have the answers please?” little did he know he was in for a rude awakening…🥲… she looks at him with disgust and tells him no.. and he rebuttals saying “but..you gave it to (chadlite)?” and she tells him “yeahh..and why would I give it to your weird ass?” the whole class is like “oooooohh” and so he gets up and starts going off on her calling her every English slur he learned and eventually security takes him to the office and later he got moved to the ESL class till the rest of the year. :(
I love stories like these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 30518
Should have brought a big mac with some large fries and her response would flip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
just be white theory

Sounds made up but probably happened somewhere in western society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and lightskinbengali
Should've went er on the chadlite.

we need more of these kinds of posts from greycels :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back