Brutal muzzie pill / brutal pajeet currycel pheno failo.

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Today was the first day of classes and there are 5 muzzies in class, me included. 3 of the muzzies walked up to another muzzie who was sitting at the desk in front of me and they asked him if he was also Islamic and he said he was and they all greeted him in Arabic. I assumed they would ask me too but they completely ignored me. They must think I pray to Vishnu every night. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, mr007, greywind and 36 others
I don't get how Muslims and indians can be so hostile to each other, their both in the same subhuman boat (me included)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, iblamechico, WanderingBurro and 4 others
Yeah can I hit @enchanted_elixir from The back btw
4317519 1000016113

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, urukhaiascension, psychomandible and 8 others
@emeraldglass :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don't get how Muslims and indians can be so hostile to each other, their both in the same subhuman boat (me included)
Even in South Asia, people used to get along with each other regardless of religious background but then the British came and sowed seeds of hatred.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr007, billymidnight and Deleted member 88772
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Deleted member 88772 and Gengar
I hate people who think only Arabs are muslims.
One of them is Turkish, the other one was Moroccan and the other one was a revert, but I dunno what kind, looks like some sort sort of mutt. The guy they asked wasn't Arabic but he could easily pass for one. He had a salafist type of look. I asked him today what he was and he said he was Afghan. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 88772 and iloveboobs
you go to uni? what you learning?

Today was the first day of classes and there are 5 muzzies in class, me included. 3 of the muzzies walked up to another muzzie who was sitting at the desk in front of me and they asked him if he was also Islamic and he said he was and they all greeted him in Arabic. I assumed they would ask me too but they completely ignored me. They must think I pray to Vishnu every night. :feelswah:
relatable af nigga all arabs think im some cow worshipping baljeet even though i literally pray next to them :feelskek:

also are you back in uni?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Gengar
relatable af nigga all arabs think im some cow worshipping baljeet even though i literally pray next to them :feelskek:

also are you back in uni?
You would think they know better as practically every brown guy is a muzzie but nope. To them im a baljeet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, TechnoBoss and shia.jihadist
You would think they know better as practically every brown guy is a muzzie but nope. To them im a baljeet.
maybe they'll notice if we disappear and now islam has half its population :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Can't relate, maafi.

pajeet pheno is brutal, start bleachmaxxing bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
Fuark that wouldn’t happen to u in the uk bhai it doesn’t happen to me tbh and all my paki friends

[

Last edited:
  • +1
IN INDIA YOU CAN EASILY IDENTIFY A MUSLIM

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Jfl @ wanting to be accepted by a group of Muslim copers that have never touched a boob

Brutal.. bhai no pakistanis in your class? Try to befriend someone else.

• +1
I heard Arab girls don’t like south Asian men. Is this true ?

• +1
Reactions: watah
Yk what, Neymar despite him having curry colouring he actually MOGS and I mean MOGSSS
I mean he’s just light brown he’s not complete shitskin but pheno>

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
I mean he’s just light brown he’s not complete shitskin but pheno>
Even when he straightened his hair he still looked super good then tho. Only Latinos can pull of dark skin colour ngl

• +1
Reactions: watah
One of them is Turkish, the other one was Moroccan and the other one was a revert, but I dunno what kind, looks like some sort sort of mutt. The guy they asked wasn't Arabic but he could easily pass for one. He had a salafist type of look. I asked him today what he was and he said he was Afghan. Mirin.
Brutal. Where were you sitting? Close to them or distanced?

• +1
It's pretty pathetic, some groups are hostile to each other more than outsiders. Only Afghans are tribal enough and have self-pride

• +1
pajeet pheno is brutal, start bleachmaxxing bhai
I am a self-loving ethnic, I won’t bleachmaxx. Appreciate the advice though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
As a Muslim sorry bud we reverts experience this cus we aint arabs either

Fuark that wouldn’t happen to u in the uk bhai it doesn’t happen to me tbh and all my paki friends

[
Well, in the UK people would assume South Asian anyway. :Comfy:

Jfl @ wanting to be accepted by a group of Muslim copers that have never touched a boob
It’s not about wanting to be accepted, it’s about being totally overlooked while I was literally a few centimeters away. And one of them is actually married. He’s the shortest guy too, like 5’5” or something. More proof that Islam is the cure for everything and doesn’t allow for inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and rg1235
Brutal.. bhai no pakistanis in your class? Try to befriend someone else.
Nope, I’m the only Pakistani. There’s also another South Asian who she has a boyfriend but they’re the type of South Asian whose ancestors migrated to South America and so they identify as South American.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
I heard Arab girls don’t like south Asian men. Is this true ?
Yeah, they don’t. UNLESS the guy in question is good-looking. Usually this means having an atypical phenotype. Basically you don’t wanna look South Asian.

• +1
  • +1
It's pretty pathetic, some groups are hostile to each other more than outsiders. Only Afghans are tribal enough and have self-pride
The guy they approached was Afghan. I thought he was Moroccan at first but later on I thought maybe he’s Afghan. And he was.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and urukhaiascension
Yeah, they don’t. UNLESS the guy in question is good-looking. Usually this means having an atypical phenotype. Basically you don’t wanna look South Asian.
Damn, so what are you gonna do? Marrying a south Asian woman seems the easiest but also horrible experience cos they just not attractive. Would you prefer to marry an Arab or south Asian also?

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Gengar
Like a few centimeters behind. :lul: I was low-key flabbergasted.
Brutal. You should have jumped into their conversation with something like, ‘You’re all Muslim too?’ and then eased your way in to see if they did it on purpose or not.

• +1
Nope, I’m the only Pakistani. There’s also another South Asian who she has a boyfriend but they’re the type of South Asian whose ancestors migrated to South America and so they identify as South American.
Ah netherlands really is devoid of pakis/south asians for the most part huh? if this was the UK, 70% of your class would be south asians + other ethnics JFL my uni class used to be 90% ethnic. South asian foid with a boyfriend? i hope not paki foid. You don't become south american just because you migrated there, you are still south asian JFL, what kind of thinking is this bhai? That's like me saying i am English because my great grandfather migrated here.

• +1
Damn, so what are you gonna do? Marrying a south Asian woman seems the easiest but also horrible experience cos they just not attractive. Would you prefer to marry an Arab or south Asian also?
Btw I totally forgot you and I even talked in private before my Belgium buddy boyo dragged me into the convo. You called me “Indian” on purpose so I assumed you did it on purpose. :ogre:

Anyway, I don’t think I should marry because 1) I don’t want kids and 2) I can’t feel love anymore, so it’s fucked all the way around. But I’d pick South Asian, since culture / cuisine is more important and nothing beats our cuisine (in my experience anyway).

• +1
Brutal. You should have jumped into their conversation with something like, ‘You’re all Muslim too?’ and then eased your way in to see if they did it on purpose or not.
Yeah, I understand haha. But I’m not the kind of person who just butts into a conversation. Had they asked me I would have said so. In high school, I would have been social enough to just do that but not anymore. NEETing has rotted my brain.

• +1