Brutal, my landwhale sheboon has moved onto 6’5 white htn

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I had a 400lb gorilla I used to fuck. Ive made posts about her in the past as its the only pussy I can get. I didn’t want an LTR with her as I knew she would try to make me a wagecuck and ruin my semi-NEET life so I kept her as an fwb. I accidentally got the bitch pregnant back in April but luckily she miscarried. The miscarriage really badly affected her as she loves children meanwhile I didnt give a shit. I ended the situationship with her a week after she miscarried because we argued too much and she was a retard feminist who believes black women are seriously oppressed whilst white men are privileged JFL at the 80IQ here. I felt like the situationship wasn’t healthy so I left. 3 months later she hits me up.

Out of curiosity I ask about her dating life and before she met me she was a bit of a hoe, bodycount of 4 (9) at 21 years old. The reason why it was between 4 and 11 at the time was because apparently 7 of the 11 of guys raped her which is obviously feminist bs and just her trying to seem high value as the fat black bitch she is. So she has a bodycount of 11 when I ended things in June. Then today I come to find out that she has turned into a proper hoe! 7 extra bodies meaning her body count is 18 as a fat black woman! I saw her phone was popping every 5 mins from thirsty men on dating apps. And now she has some 6’5 HTN she fucks and she said my height is the minimum. She said she is a hoe now as the miscarriage fucked her up and she has also started smoking weed everyday.

After all this recent degeneracy and her value declining sharply in the last 3 months, she has the audacity to tell me that she loves me and wants to try a relationship with me. I say to her “I don’t commit to no hoe” and her response was “don’t disrespect my yard” so I tell her “I am not disrespecting your yard, I am disrespecting you with my facts” and I proceed to leave her house. JFL at her thinking she can LTR me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, Corleone, Deleted member 30857 and 9 others
Brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
400 pound gorilla 🦍 mogs the entire forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
imagine flexing u fucked a fat black

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: currybrah, m0ss26, schizo echochamber and 2 others
400 pound gorilla 🦍 mogs the entire forum
Defo can have more sex than the whole forum combined
imagine flexing u fucked a fat black
These fat black bitches can be some of the hardest to get as they have the most unrealistic standards (now this fat black will expect 6’5 HTN from now on). Meanwhile the skinny white bitches are usually easier and have lower standards unless they are HTB or Stacy’s

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Defo can have more sex than the whole forum combined

These fat black bitches can be some of the hardest to get as they have the most unrealistic standards (now this fat black will expect 6’5 HTN from now on). Meanwhile the skinny white bitches are usually easier and have lower standards unless they are HTB or Stacy’s

Nah it’s over for you

A fat sheebon is the lowest tier

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I had a 400lb gorilla I used to fuck. Ive made posts about her in the past as its the only pussy I can get. I didn’t want an LTR with her as I knew she would try to make me a wagecuck and ruin my semi-NEET life so I kept her as an fwb. I accidentally got the bitch pregnant back in April but luckily she miscarried. The miscarriage really badly affected her as she loves children meanwhile I didnt give a shit. I ended the situationship with her a week after she miscarried because we argued too much and she was a retard feminist who believes black women are seriously oppressed whilst white men are privileged JFL at the 80IQ here. I felt like the situationship wasn’t healthy so I left. 3 months later she hits me up.

Out of curiosity I ask about her dating life and before she met me she was a bit of a hoe, bodycount of 4 (9) at 21 years old. The reason why it was between 4 and 11 at the time was because apparently 7 of the 11 of guys raped her which is obviously feminist bs and just her trying to seem high value as the fat black bitch she is. So she has a bodycount of 11 when I ended things in June. Then today I come to find out that she has turned into a proper hoe! 7 extra bodies meaning her body count is 18 as a fat black woman! I saw her phone was popping every 5 mins from thirsty men on dating apps. And now she has some 6’5 HTN she fucks and she said my height is the minimum. She said she is a hoe now as the miscarriage fucked her up and she has also started smoking weed everyday.

After all this recent degeneracy and her value declining sharply in the last 3 months, she has the audacity to tell me that she loves me and wants to try a relationship with me. I say to her “I don’t commit to no hoe” and her response was “don’t disrespect my yard” so I tell her “I am not disrespecting your yard, I am disrespecting you with my facts” and I proceed to leave her house. JFL at her thinking she can LTR me.
Can only imagine a blorb of fat with a huge used hole in it

400lb? id rather die a virgin than fuck this literal hippopotamus

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, fuxkdakikez and aspiringexcel
how tall are you

the first sentence is the most brutal thing I've read on one of these forums

every landwhale ever after you slept with them once:
After all this recent degeneracy and her value declining sharply in the last 3 months, she has the audacity to tell me that she loves me and wants to try a relationship with me
"could be all yours"

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
every landwhale ever after you slept with them once:

"could be all yours"
Exactly she said if I dated her the pussy would be mine. It’s clearly a lie

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Exactly she said if I dated her the pussy would be mine. It’s clearly a lie
Na, she‘s honest. She craves commitment and all they are getting is meaningless sex