Brutal norwooding hair reveal, could transplant save me or time to rope?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Balding is the worst thing thats ever happened to me it’s totally destroyed my self esteem and ruined all my confidence. I ended up doing roids for 4 years to cope and it only made everything way worse. Last month I finally accepted I need to get on Dutasteride and I don’t care even if it totally breaks my dick.

Anyways I am saving up for a transplant and hopefully I can regain some density from Dutasteride

This pic is right after I had some horrible shedding from taking Proviron btw, I hope quitting steroids also helps he regrow some
3D9664FA 57B7 465E ACD6 2EE48F78906B

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16220 and 3 others
Here’s a more HD pic, I honestly feel like throwing up posting this I look so gross and old :sick: @Lorsss
4294C7FE 57CF 4190 A70F 2C697EF6DCB6

Are you fucking me right now? Your hair isn’t even bad. I’m literally a Norwood 10 at 8 years old and you are fine :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Finalcut123, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19301 and 5 others
You had this as a kid too lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Are you fucking me right now? Your hair isn’t even bad. I’m literally a Norwood 10 at 8 years old and you are fine :feelswah:
Do you not see my bald spot? :lul:

My hair isn’t even wet in this pic, if it’s wet or oily you can see my whole scalp

Do you not see my bald spot? :lul:

My hair isn’t even wet in this pic, if it’s wet or oily you can see my whole scalp
Crown swirl = Bald spot :lul:
Over for 100% of men :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19301 and 6 others
ok but what that hairline do? 😏

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Torero
lmfao you don't even have the first idea what norwooding is dude :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
You fucking mentalcel that's a COWLICK. There's literally no reason to nuke your DHT levels over this as you're not even balding or thinning. Every dude has a cowlick/swirl. Some just appear thinner than others, but unless there's visible thinning around the crown you're fine. I remember sperging out over the exact same thing, but then I had a hair transplant doctor confirm I was just being retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Balding is the worst thing thats ever happened to me it’s totally destroyed my self esteem and ruined all my confidence. I ended up doing roids for 4 years to cope and it only made everything way worse. Last month I finally accepted I need to get on Dutasteride and I don’t care even if it totally breaks my dick.

Anyways I am saving up for a transplant and hopefully I can regain some density from Dutasteride

This pic is right after I had some horrible shedding from taking Proviron btw, I hope quitting steroids also helps he regrow some
View attachment 1706774
If Duta is the only thing you’re taking right now then you’re completely set up for a good transplant. Your crown isn’t bad at all and since I can’t see your hairline I can only assume AT WORST it’s Norwood 3. Here’s some good NW3 Hair transplant results:

Just make sure to go to a good surgeon and don’t bargain shop. Obviously i’m a Fellar & Bloxham shill but I think for the results they give it’s well worth the price.

are you stupid or what? Everyone has that spot jfl

actually caging at this autist using 1 steroid injection then convinced he needed to do a full PCT and that the cowlick he was born with is a Norwood 7
Yeah OP is sperging out over absolutely nothing.

better than my chemically and stress destroyed hair and i'm 16

View attachment 1706774
You didnt even show the hairline retard

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

View attachment 1706774
1st pic can't be judged because you're not showing hairline.
2nd pic is a completely fine hair whorl. FYI crown balding is usually in a diffusely spread pattern, it's rarely a very small completely bald spot. Not to mention you have perfect hair density over your entire head.

Lastly - talking about norwooding (if we're talking about NW II-III, beyond that it's quite obvious) is useless unless you can compare yourself to old photos of your hair.