Brutal NTpill by Kurzgesagt

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia

Jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, rand anon, aBetterMii and 3 others
After a certain point in life friends get busy with their family, partners (and kids if they exist). You need a girl more than you need friends. Getting friends is easy and having friends won't solve your problems alone.

No NTPill for your subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21597 and Moggie
just learn how to be single, I wish I was single, work on yourself :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I have to force my brain to interact with normal niggas I get physically exhausted but it’s what I got to do

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17531
I have to force my brain to interact with normal niggas I get physically exhausted but it’s what I got to do
you have more discipline than me tbh I just give in and don't socialize at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, House Lannister and Moggie
I swear normies lacking empathy have forgotten "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" tell them if being single is so good then tell them to breakup, if they resist they are a hypocrite.

lol at this advice I have made more friends online jfl.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17531
I swear normies lacking empathy have forgotten "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" tell them if being single is so good then tell them to breakup, if they resist they are a hypocrite.

lol at this advice I have made more friends online jfl.
jfl I relate more to people online than irl, everyone I know irl is lame and weird as fuck outside of my like 8 friends

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
After a certain point in life friends get busy with their family, partners (and kids if they exist). You need a girl more than you need friends. Getting friends is easy and having friends won't solve your problems alone.

No NTPill for your subhuman face
No what you need is a boyfriend. Its like your best friend but you do everything together including pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, rand anon, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Moggie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20679, Elvisandreaa and 3 others