Brutal NTpills

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
I was reading a thread where someone asked is having no friends a truecel traits, well here's the answers;
no, most of the deformed 40+ year olds have friends that they go to the bar together (Like in the family guy)

even subhumans in my neighborhood have tons of friends, pull up to a basketball or football stadium and join some guys your age

As you can see everyone has friends, even ugly guys.

Except for one group? Can you guess what that group is? You guessed right, people with mental disorders. Autism,adhd,bipolar disorder, personality disorders Galore!

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Richard_Hungwell, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
BPD and ADHD people can still have large friend groups.

Autism and Asperger's is the real killer.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PubertyMaxxer
BPD and ADHD people can still have large friend groups.

Autism and Asperger's is the real killer.
The real killer is both

An estimated 30 to 80 percent of children with autism also meet the criteria for ADHD and, conversely, 20 to 50 percent of children with ADHD for autism.

If you have either of these you're fucked, the chances of you having both is higher than having just one. And you know how it goes, you rarely see someone with adhd without autistic siblings so it's truly over, especially since autistic and adhd people keep race mixing

I have both BPD and ADHD :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

im on meds 24/7 which kill my ambition and motivation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7580
im on meds 24/7 which kill my ambition and motivation
i was bad but meds made it worse (basement dweller autist with near psychosis , 24/7 dysphoric and suicidal) try quitting them slowly im tryna quit them since a week and getting constantly better

I was reading a thread where someone asked is having no friends a truecel traits, well here's the answers;

Except for one group? Can you guess what that group is? You guessed right, people with mental disorders. Autism,adhd,bipolar disorder, personality disorders Galore!
is getting along with older guys %70 of the time while being known as an retard around your peers an Assburger Trait?

is getting along with older guys %70 of the time while being known as an retard around your peers an Assburger Trait?
It happens alot with autistic people, but it's not a trait of autism.

It just so happens some people older than us have autism as well, and we get along with them. If you're lucky though, your same age friends will have autism and you'll get along with them. No point being friends with older people, you can't trust them.

It happens alot with autistic people, but it's not a trait of autism.

It just so happens some people older than us have autism as well, and we get along with them. If you're lucky though, your same age friends will have autism and you'll get along with them. No point being friends with older people, you can't trust them.
nah i mean every old person my relatives and friends of my dad mirin my iq and love to talk with me. but 8m invisible to my peers ruh im gonna cut my fuckjn wrist cant hold gold that shit anymore. on the psl typing and discussing aspie shit while im acting like there is nothing wrong and im a nihilist/stoicist while i can go out and play have a good time. im no one bruh, im not even getting recognized. i dont look bad. in fact i look good even as a mildly fat boy (not morbidly obese). its over for me man. over for my non social dogkiller brain im dont belong to world

nah i mean every old person my relatives and friends of my dad mirin my iq and love to talk with me. but 8m invisible to my peers ruh im gonna cut my fuckjn wrist cant hold gold that shit anymore. on the psl typing and discussing aspie shit while im acting like there is nothing wrong and im a nihilist/stoicist while i can go out and play have a good time. im no one bruh, im not even getting recognized. i dont look bad. in fact i look good even as a mildly fat boy (not morbidly obese). its over for me man. over for my non social dogkiller brain im dont belong to world
Some older people just like talking to younger people I guess, also my theory still stand; older relatives may still have autism even if undiagnosed. And autists stick together so your dad's friends may have autism, don't read too much into it.

Also don't worry too much about your autism, you can't change it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@AutismVictim im not gonna find peace. its over but this shit is hard for me. knowing this stuff. i cant get enough validation/sex/happiness to numb my pain. i can godly ascend yet it would not numb this pain deep inside. im in an existential crisis and i cant numb it by having fun with friends and doing weird shit like any teenager does. im 18 bruh think about and look what the fuck im doing

Some older people just like talking to younger people I guess, also my theory still stand; older relatives may still have autism even if undiagnosed. And autists stick together so your dad's friends may have autism, don't read too much into it.

Also don't worry too much about your autism, you can't change it.
bruh idk what it is. but i this mild ocd and adhd and constant fatigue drives me insane on top of the :blackpill::blackpill: shit that i always live through and see

bruh idk what it is. but i this mild ocd and adhd and constant fatigue drives me insane on top of the shit that i always live through and see
Oh yeah I forgot, weren't you that guy that got diagnosed with anxiety and stuff? Do you think the nurses are tampering with your diagnosis? That you have adhd/ocd but they don't wanna diagnose you with that?

Oh yeah I forgot, weren't you that guy that got diagnosed with anxiety and stuff? Do you think the nurses are tampering with your diagnosis? That you have adhd/ocd but they don't wanna diagnose you with that?
goverment psychiatry is shit nearly everywhere in the world. all they do is prescribing ssris and antipsychotic. i realized that and quit my drugs 3 years after. never felt this good b4 since 5 years. these drugs shoulnt be used after they stop working. they effect you like a bell curve. bad to good to worser than before

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
my anxiety is mild/moderate since im taprring with the shitty ssris. fuck who made them

goverment psychiatry is shit nearly everywhere in the world. all they do is prescribing ssris and antipsychotic. i realized that and quit my drugs 3 years after. never felt this good b4 since 5 years. these drugs shoulnt be used after they stop working. they effect you like a bell curve. bad to good to worser than before
Amphetamines are the standard treatment for adhd, I've seen plenty of people online who were described antidepressants instead.

Somehow the psychiatrists are hesitant to prescribe adderall and stuff, if ssri didn't work for you it means you might have been misdiagnosed like many people who actually had ADHD were. But don't rush it.

my anxiety is mild/moderate since im taprring with the shitty ssris. fuck who made them
Ssris are a crime against humanity, I was listening to a stream and a guy described how they ruined his libido.

Ssris are a crime against humanity, I was listening to a stream and a guy described how they ruined his libido.
therupatic dose stimulants dont work on me unfortunately. and there is no point of abusing them to fix me and get addicted.

ssris and snris (any serotonin booster) are trash even if they work in some men it makes them weird as hell and unironically autistic (even though they were not autistic). ssris are for women.

i got prescribed for a lower dose of concerta along with an antideppressant drug that works like an opioid.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell