Brutal orthodontic results

Asreixcumniggerball

Asreixcumniggerball

Silver
So I'm getting sparks (same as Invisalign) next month and they did a cephalo analysis from an x-ray. Can someone explain the results, they seem pretty brutal.
They also sent me a word document that said: "Skeletal deep bite, anterior rotation of the lower jaw, skeletal class III, dorsal position of the upper and lower incisors."

Wierd thing is that my teeth don't see to look fucked up from the front, I'm getting the braces mainly because of the space between my front teeth.

Upper jaw before
1000037967.jpg

Upper jaw after

Lower before

Lower after

Front before

Front after

Attachments

• 1000037967.jpg
    1000037967.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He's going to fix you right since it means that you got a deep bite has it shows, and your lower jaw is in the wrong angle

For skeletal class 3 it just mean that you got an underbite

dorsal position of the upper and lower incisors.

This means that your upper and lower front teeth are positioned more towards the roof of your mouth (upper incisors) and towards the tongue (lower incisors) than they should be ideally.

This means that your upper and lower front teeth are positioned more towards the roof of your mouth (upper incisors) and towards the tongue (lower incisors) than they should be ideally.
Can the sparks realistically correct all this? Btw thanks for the response

Can the sparks realistically correct all this? Btw thanks for the response

So sparks can address many dental issues, the extent of correction depends on factors like severity and individual response to treatment,, your orthodontist created this personalized plan but i can't truly says that it might fix everything as shown. Honestly it looks already pretty great

So I'm getting sparks (same as Invisalign) next month and they did a cephalo analysis from an x-ray. Can someone explain the results, they seem pretty brutal.
They also sent me a word document that said: "Skeletal deep bite, anterior rotation of the lower jaw, skeletal class III, dorsal position of the upper and lower incisors."
View attachment 2879534

Wierd thing is that my teeth don't see to look fucked up from the front, I'm getting the braces mainly because of the space between my front teeth.

Upper jaw before
View attachment 2879547
Upper jaw after
View attachment 2879541

Lower before
View attachment 2879543
Lower after
View attachment 2879544

Front before
View attachment 2879545
Front after
View attachment 2879546