[BRUTAL] over for chadpreetlets. this is your brain on incel forums from a young age

He’s GL. Hair/face ratio is too much though. Mirin’ those brows ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
holy shit the BDD

• +1
Invisible to blonde JBs

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
No he's goodlooking and has nice collagen. Mogs my collagen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and 1 other person
Invisible to blonde JBs
nah some might fuck him he’s acc a very gl curry
This is the darkest most ethnic looking you can be as a curry and still be GL

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
I would kill for such a beugtiful Norwood 0 hairline. Its like a crown:feelswah::feelswhy:

He looks like absolute shit

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, rockndogs, Hector and 2 others

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
looks like he has small/child skull

skull size is underrated on this forum

invisible to gl girls

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
looks like he has small/child skull

skull size is underrated on this forum

invisible to gl girls
he's 15
this thread is showcasing the sheer bdd on this nigga not his skull size

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2846
he's 15
this thread is showcasing the sheer bdd on this nigga not his skull size
yes he doesnt look bad, but he doesnt look good enough to justify "ohhh he looks so good he just has bdd"

daily reminder 99% of photos uploaded on incel related forums are cherrypicked/anglefrauded/lightfrauded photos

yes he doesnt look bad, but he doesnt look good enough to justify "ohhh he looks so good he just has bdd"

daily reminder 99% of photos uploaded on incel related forums are cherrypicked/anglefrauded/lightfrauded photos
No one wants to show themselves in shit lighting but yeah, a lot are over the top.

No one wants to show themselves in shit lighting but yeah, a lot are over the top.
these forums are place for people to get validation that can not get validation IRL due to either looks or autism or combination of both tbh

people who actually looksmaxx and achieve notable progress, notable change as in it truly affects their dating life, is extremely low, I'd put it as as 1-2% of total users. the rest are here to dopaminemaxx and validationmaxx

• +1
these forums are place for people to get validation that can not get validation IRL due to either looks or autism or combination of both tbh

people who actually looksmaxx and achieve notable progress, notable change as in it truly affects their dating life, is extremely low, I'd put it as as 1-2% of total users. the rest are here to dopaminemaxx and validationmaxx
what are you here for?

he's definitely above average, i don't rate people so i can't pinpoint how far above average he is but i'm not saying he's chad
he does look good to the point where he has bdd and severe autism, he literally says it in the title of the post
but also a high possibility that he is validation fishing

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2846
6/10 in curryland

4/10 in the west, he's on the same level as a white normie

the ethnic falio is brutal

he's definitely above average, i don't rate people so i can't pinpoint how far above average he is but i'm not saying he's chad
he does look good to the point where he has bdd and severe autism, he literally says it in the title of the post
you don't know what he looks like in motion, you haven't seen his side profile, you don't know where he lives so how much racepill affects his chances, you don't know how tall he is

theres so many things that can go wrong. yes his frontal from this angle definitely looks above average to the point asking "over for me?" sounds mental retardation, but the fact he posts on "incelselfies" makes me think he isn't as good looking as you think he is in real life, in motion

what are you here for?
im here to collect information and pass time in the meantime while i reach my goals

• +1
I talked to him on reddit and he said he was called ugly a lot and he has stunted social development due to skipping a few grades.

Total time spent online 408:12
yea as if that counter is accurate jfl

i spent around 1/4th of that browsing, my pc is running 24/7 and i have around 50 tabs of which 10 are on looksmax.me

I talked to him on reddit and he said he was called ugly a lot and he has stunted social development due to skipping a few grades.
i mean for sure just being on incel forums won't cause this level of bdd and autism but it's not helping at all
i just found this shit and thought it would make for a good thread so i can get dopamine hits from the replies tbh
crazy that you reached out to this nigga though, praying that he makes it

• +1
i mean for sure just being on incel forums won't cause this level of bdd and autism but it's not helping at all
i just found this shit and thought it would make for a good thread so i can get dopamine hits from the replies tbh
crazy that you reached out to this nigga though, praying that he makes it
Yeah, I replied to his posts like a while back. Funny seeing him here lol

yea as if that counter is accurate jfl

i spent around 1/4th of that browsing, my pc is running 24/7 and i have around 50 tabs of which 10 are on looksmax.me
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
selfies aren't true to life on account of lens distortion due to the focal length.
that just means he looks better irl
selfie lens distortion always makes you look worse, i don't know of an instance where someone looked better

lets do some basic math. i have 408 hours accounted on that timer shit

it was implemented on august 6. 28 days have passed since thats 672 hours

i sleep on avg 8 hours a day, thats 224 hours over 28 days. lets say I spend about 2 hours overall with eating/pissing/shitting/showering every day, thats 56 hours over 28 days

408+224+56 = 688 hours

so if i was lying, it'd mean I literally spend every single minute on my life on this website and not ever leaving my house

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Pendejo
that just means he looks better irl
selfie lens distortion always makes you look worse, i don't know of an instance where someone looked better
yea thats what i mean

lets do some basic math. i have 408 hours accounted on that timer shit

it was implemented on august 6. 28 days have passed since thats 672 hours

i sleep on avg 8 hours a day, thats 224 hours over 28 days. lets say I spend about 2 hours overall with eating/pissing/shitting/showering every day, thats 56 hours over 28 days

408+224+56 = 688 hours

so if i was lying, it'd mean I literally spend every single minute on my life on this website and not ever leaving my house

giphy.gif
> r/theydidthemath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
tbh he is curry so may women will reject him for that reason alone.

I mean, he is not bad looking, but he is curry. And unless you are tall with a good frame and masculine traits, being a curry is a death sentence.

I mean, he is not bad looking, but he is curry. And unless you are tall with a good frame and masculine traits, being a curry is a death sentence.
i could absolutely see this nigga with a gf, not that he's chad or a slayer but he has the least ugly curry pheno one can have

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1553
Where is his forehead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
NW-5

• +1
i could absolutely see this nigga with a gf, not that he's chad or a slayer but he has the least ugly curry pheno one can have
He has the worst pheno wdym bro? Dark skin?

He has the worst pheno wdym bro? Dark skin?
idk bro, you can tell he's curry but it's not too bad, he could definitely have shittier more truly curry colored skin

• +1
He’s good looking you guys probably a wierdo if he’s using incel terms unironically

idk bro, you can tell he's curry but it's not too bad, he could definitely have shittier more truly curry colored skin
I think you can just say that because he's gling tbh. MOst decent looking indians don't even look Indian so I really don't blame you jfl

I think you can just say that because he's gling tbh. MOst decent looking indians don't even look Indian so I really don't blame you jfl
yeah his looks are definitely haloing the curry away. he doesn't have the best indian pheno but it's still not the worst. it's bad because it's curry, not because it's a bad pheno for a curry

• +1