Brutal PatriotPill from Rehab Room

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Jfl this guy is saying exactly what I've been saying for years: Being a soldier in 2024 is BULLSHIT because you're literally just fighting for (((them))) and getting nothing in return. Just fucking lol at these sad fuckers :feelskek:

And I LOL'd at the jbw pill at the end where he points out how Europe, despite all the multicultural propaganda, doesn't really care for third world migrants while housing white Ukrainian ones in luxury cruisers :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, MoggerGaston, RecessedChinCel and 10 others

1174431.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Even if "muh jews" didn't exist, even if all of them vanished from the Earth all of a sudden, soldiers would still be pawns of the rich/system/politicians, because while the alt right have an ingenous view of white people as being an united block, the truth is that racial unity never existed and never will... in a hypothetical world without Jews, rich WASPS would still import non-white labor from south of the border, rich WASPS would still send their "white trash brothers" to fight in their wars... and it's obvious why: they don't see the people who are way bellow them in the social ladder as being their "family", even if they share the same genetic ancestry.

Alt right and SJW = both are shit and anti-Incels in their own way, two sides of the same coin.

• Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Look at Parasite, the 2020 Korean movie that won the Oscar, the rich despise the poor, they say they smell diferent (meaning = bad), and we're talking about a racially "homogenous" ethnicity: Koreans.

Look at Parasite, the 2020 Korean movie that won the Oscar, the rich despise the poor, they say they smell diferent (meaning = bad), and we're talking about a racially "homogenous" ethnicity: Koreans.
i been to that house

yeah every ukrainian refugee lives in luxury they literally turned their country into syria/afghanistan .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Even if "muh jews" didn't exist, even if all of them vanished from the Earth all of a sudden, soldiers would still be pawns of the rich/system/politicians, because while the alt right have an ingenous view of white people as being an united block, the truth is that racial unity never existed and never will... in a hypothetical world without Jews, rich WASPS would still import non-white labor from south of the border, rich WASPS would still send their "white trash brothers" to fight in their wars... and it's obvious why: they don't see the people who are way bellow them in the social ladder as being their "family", even if they share the same genetic ancestry.

Alt right and SJW = both are shit and anti-Incels in their own way, two sides of the same coin.
wrong. jewish are genetically parasitic. rich white people build and maintain civilizations. white people evolved to be high trust and cooperative. a fully white nation would not have wide wealth disparities and the monetary system would not be inflationary. white people in power=isolationism. jews in power=endless wars for israel

anti incel is good, eugenics is good.

wrong. jewish are genetically parasitic. rich white people build and maintain civilizations. white people evolved to be high trust and cooperative. white people in power=isolationism. jews in power=endless wars for israel

Shit and retard post, typical of a dumb SFcel. You're just as delusional as the people that workship females, treating them as angels, just switch women for white people.

Jfl this guy is saying exactly what I've been saying for years: Being a soldier in 2024 is BULLSHIT because you're literally just fighting for (((them))) and getting nothing in return. Just fucking lol at these sad fuckers :feelskek:

And I LOL'd at the jbw pill at the end where he points out how Europe, despite all the multicultural propaganda, doesn't really care for third world migrants while housing white Ukrainian ones in luxury cruisers :feelsgood:

brutal

Shit and retard post, typical of a dumb SFcel. You're just as delusional as the people that workship females, treating them as angels, just switch women for white people.
i see the world as it is, you are a low iq idealist who unironically think more incels are good for society :forcedsmile:

jew nigger detected :forcedsmile:
Neither jew nor black, I forgot that dumb white trash like you see jews and blacks everywhere, maybe one ate your ass at night and you became paranoid about them.

Neither jew nor black, I forgot that dumb white trash like you see jews and blacks everywhere, maybe one ate your ass at night and you became paranoid about them.
seething brown gibberish :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Latinus
rich people are the result of meritocracy and eugenics, keep crying over being retarded and poor :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Jfl this guy is saying exactly what I've been saying for years: Being a soldier in 2024 is BULLSHIT because you're literally just fighting for (((them))) and getting nothing in return.
Don't you mean Putin?

wrong. jewish are genetically parasitic. rich white people build and maintain civilizations. white people evolved to be high trust and cooperative. a fully white nation would not have wide wealth disparities and the monetary system would not be inflationary. white people in power=isolationism. jews in power=endless wars for israel

Eastern Europe disproves your point. 99% white countries for decades and they experienced hyperinflation on multiple occasions. But in terms of the cooperation side I agree. Their was not much overall crime that resulted in a total civilization collapse. People were managing to function despite the hard circumstances. Their was still huge wealth disrespancies with those who owned assets benefiting the most, so existing rich home owners and land owners and those who held food commodities and material commodities survived hyperinflation, while the commoners got nuked

Compared to say blacks and africans whites maintain civilization a lot better, but it can still end up a shit hole like Eastern Europe was for decades.

Southern Italy was mafia infested and still is. If you weren't mobbed up economic opportunities were limited unless you went up north or to the big cities like Rome or Milan.

Eastern Europe disproves your point. 99% white countries for decades and they experienced hyperinflation on multiple occasions. But in terms of the cooperation side I agree. Their was not much overall crime that resulted in a total civilization collapse. People were managing to function despite the hard circumstances. Their was still huge wealth disrespancies with those who owned assets benefiting the most, so existing rich home owners and land owners and those who held food commodities and material commodities survived hyperinflation, while the commoners got nuked

Compared to say blacks and africans whites maintain civilization a lot better, but it can still end up a shit hole like Eastern Europe was for decades.

Southern Italy was mafia infested and still is. If you weren't mobbed up economic opportunities were limited unless you went up north or to the big cities like Rome or Milan.
Eastern Europeans weren't even considered white until the late 20th century.