brutal personality pill today

Deleted member 14280

Deleted member 14280

Silver
girls are always so excited to talk to me and its easy as hell talking to girls and even being the center of attention in a girl group.
im not gay and they know it, so its not this. my voice is also deep af so i think this helps.
BUT STILL, everyone who has seen my face would agree that this is not the reason.
they all get gigly and happy when im around.
brutal personality pill. ( TLDR: im kinda NT and extroverted so girls like me )

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Also no sex for my cutecel face, brutal blackpill

>incel
>extroverted

pick 1

if they want to do everything but fuck its over

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
extroverted but volcel cause huge ego and recessed chin making me able to only land ugly landwhales
u didnt need to mention you had a huge ego, we could tell by the fact you think girls talking to you is an achievement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood, Deleted member 11770, terrorblade and 6 others
Low effort post

u didnt need to mention you had a huge ego, we could tell by the fact you think girls talking to you is an achievement
i dont think its an achievement, i dont have a single drop of respect for those toilets lmao.

You get friendzoned by them???

actually nah, ive given up completely and dont expect nothing more them friendship from non paid toilets.
from now on i will only fuck whores

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
Stop lying. You ARE coping, if you can't get girls, then you are ugly. You would of been able to run Tinder game at least. Lying .ugly. phaggot

Foids don't care about personality unless, you are a felon. Then again, Meeks still gets foids.

Stop lying. You ARE coping, if you can't get girls, then you are ugly. You would of been able to run Tinder game at least. Lying .ugly. phaggot

Foids don't care about personality unless, you are a felon. Then again, Meeks still gets foids.
thats what im saying. if ur subhuman like me, only personality can make u even befriend them. its so pathetic

actually nah, ive given up completely and dont expect nothing more them friendship from non paid toilets.
from now on i will only fuck whores
Cool, that you expect and accept the friendzone.

Guys getting put in the friendzone when they want more, or guys trying to get out of the friendzone. Into the end zone.

Those are the most fun and brutal stories. Always.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Cool, that you expect and accept the friendzone.

Guys getting put in the friendzone when they want more, or guys trying to get out of the friendzone. Into the end zone.

Those are the most fun and brutal stories. Always.

oh god im too self aware to do this, being subhuman is such a curse

oh god im too self aware to do this, being subhuman is such a curse
Kinda mirin the low inhib of these dudes in the video .
But their pain, disappointment is real.