Brutal PHYSIQUE PILL from a Bumble Slut who wanted to cuck bf [GTFIH]

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
So I matched with this girl that was very high interest (I'm using SELFIES only in OLD, i know its not ideal but I still get tons of matches), she messaged me first, very responsive etc, long story short after texting for like 20 mins and she was talking about how her bf treats her so nice but doesn't fuck her like she wants so shes looking for a guy for a ONS, brutal and the worst part is that the guy would never find out about it, I rly wonder if the guy is a dickcel or she is just a whore. After a few more mins we started exchanging pictures, i kept sending some basic selfies and everything was good, I was clearly passing her face threshold then... she sent a mirror body pic and asked me aswell (ill have the screenshots of our chat in the thread, dw, im not a larpercel)

So me being the retard that I am recently I started to leanmaxxing again and yes I am lean and have six pack abs but my physique doesn't have that POP that only a certain ammount of SIZE + LEANNESS which 99% of us can never get it natty. But I was originaly planning on doing a bulk but I will never bulk again as a natty, its a waste of time, my noob gains are probably done at this point so everything other than some PEDs is cope (I am also a good candidate to use PEDs since I am a nw0). Anyway usualy for most girls my smaller but lean physique works but this time it didn't. Within 5 minutes the unmatched :lul:

I'm debating if I should roid to get to 83-85kg lean (i'm 5'11), I am a norwood 0 so there almost no risk of going bald..

I realy think people here underate the body halo when it comes to slaying and just ONS, sure it might not matter a lot for long term relatioships but it certainly does for hookups and stuff. Id say its better to be a 6 face and top 1% body with big dick for slaying than a 7 in the face and just an above average natty physique tbh.

A lot of you are coping with trying to look like twinks for muh leanmaxxing or pretty boy maxxing but lets face it, majority of u are ethniks, there is no prettyboymaxxing for you and just know that u could be slaying from clubs if you were NT and Roided with a top 1% Body. Sure a minority of u might have some critical failo that would require surgery but vast majority of you don't.

Pics of the conversation btw

IMG 2772 IMG 2774 IMG 2775 IMG 2776 IMG 2783

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, fogdart, Ken and 4 others
You sure it was a pysiquepill?
seems like she wanted some big dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Hades, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
You sure it was a pysiquepill?
seems like she wanted some big dick
It wasn't the dickpill because my pic was just a mirror shirtless but only upper body :lul:

Women deserve to be raped and stripped of rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 23554, randomvanish and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Buci, Deleted member 19036 and tehVigilante
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19036
Post physique

Average foid

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, BoneDensity, sasha777 and 1 other person
Average foid
legit first time i got negged cuz of the body and it wasnt even a HTB+

Have had sucess with a staceylite once but this average plain girl prolly wanted a jacked bcc :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
This makes me wanna roid

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and tehVigilante
So I matched with this girl that was very high interest (I'm using SELFIES only in OLD, i know its not ideal but I still get tons of matches), she messaged me first, very responsive etc, long story short after texting for like 20 mins and she was talking about how her bf treats her so nice but doesn't fuck her like she wants so shes looking for a guy for a ONS, brutal and the worst part is that the guy would never find out about it, I rly wonder if the guy is a dickcel or she is just a whore. After a few more mins we started exchanging pictures, i kept sending some basic selfies and everything was good, I was clearly passing her face threshold then... she sent a mirror body pic and asked me aswell (ill have the screenshots of our chat in the thread, dw, im not a larpercel)

So me being the retard that I am recently I started to leanmaxxing again and yes I am lean and have six pack abs but my physique doesn't have that POP that only a certain ammount of SIZE + LEANNESS which 99% of us can never get it natty. But I was originaly planning on doing a bulk but I will never bulk again as a natty, its a waste of time, my noob gains are probably done at this point so everything other than some PEDs is cope (I am also a good candidate to use PEDs since I am a nw0). Anyway usualy for most girls my smaller but lean physique works but this time it didn't. Within 5 minutes the unmatched :lul:

I'm debating if I should roid to get to 83-85kg lean (i'm 5'11), I am a norwood 0 so there almost no risk of going bald..

I realy think people here underate the body halo when it comes to slaying and just ONS, sure it might not matter a lot for long term relatioships but it certainly does for hookups and stuff. Id say its better to be a 6 face and top 1% body with big dick for slaying than a 7 in the face and just an above average natty physique tbh.

A lot of you are coping with trying to look like twinks for muh leanmaxxing or pretty boy maxxing but lets face it, majority of u are ethniks, there is no prettyboymaxxing for you and just know that u could be slaying from clubs if you were NT and Roided with a top 1% Body. Sure a minority of u might have some critical failo that would require surgery but vast majority of you don't.

Pics of the conversation btw

View attachment 1928634View attachment 1928635View attachment 1928636View attachment 1928637View attachment 1928641
You shouldnt roid to get 85kg at 5’11, its very doable tbh

You shouldnt roid to get 85kg at 5’11, its very doable tbh
Only with TONS of FAT on you. It will never be a crisp 10% physique.

5'11 with TON of muscle at 10% BF will be around 70-75 kg if lucky. This is after years of training ofc. Upper limit for those with large builds (endomorphs).

OP if ecto should expect to be around 70kg at 5'11 when 10% BF.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
being sub hunk in 2022 makes you invisible. hard lessons learnd by many a twinkcels these months. absolutely drying up for non roided males

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and BoneDensity

5'11 with TON of muscle at 10% BF will be around 70-75 kg if lucky. This is after years of training ofc. Upper limit for those with large builds (endomorphs).

Tons of fat lmao. Being 80kg at 180cm at 12% bf is realistic as fuck, guys with slightly above average build can reach 85 kg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Artemis

Also 70kg at 180cm is “ideal” weight for untrained male, jfl at “TON of muscle”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Tons of fat lmao. Being 80kg at 180cm at 12% bf is realistic as fuck, guys with slightly above average build can reach 85 kg
There might be RARE guys like this, but it is NOT common. People just underestimate their BF. 12% bf at 85 kg at 180 cm is INSANE, and this is NOT possible for an average guy. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Also 70kg at 180cm is “ideal” weight for untrained male, jfl at “TON of muscle”
NOpe, it is NOT ideal for UNTRAINED male. Untrained male at 10% BF at 180cm will weight around 55-65 kg. Upper limit if lucky endomorph.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22354 and nitesik
There might be RARE guys like this, but it is NOT common. People just underestimate their BF. 12% bf at 85 kg at 180 cm is INSANE, and this is NOT possible for an average guy. :feelsokman:
Well what about 80kg?

Man idk how you all argue in good faith about this shit, when examples exist right in front of everyone eyes:

here Kortajarena is 188cm and he weighs 75kg.

Here how he looks:
7dfbffac4ea04321b463af10e0872dac_lg.jpg

This is a TRAINED TO THE MAX BODY at 10% BF without steroids.

SEVENTY FIVE FUCKING KG AT 188 CM.

So stop the bullshit.

OP will NEVER BE 85 KG at 180 CM LEAN (<= 10% BF). :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Well what about 80kg?
Well hard but maybe possible. 5kg is A LOT of difference. But TWELVE percent, NOT 10% BF! This is ALL the difference.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Man idk how you all argue in good faith about this shit, when examples exist right in front of everyone eyes:

here Kortajarena is 188cm and he weighs 75kg.

Here how he looks:
7dfbffac4ea04321b463af10e0872dac_lg.jpg

So stop the bullshit.

OP will NEVER BE 85 KG at 180 CM LEAN. :feelsokman:
Its not even close to his natural limits tbh. Lool at ufc fighters of the same height after cutting 8-9 kilos and few kilos prior actual cutting, and most of the guys who fight in 77kg category are rather ectomorphs, maybe ecto-meso

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Its not even close to his natural limits tbh. Lool at ufc fighters of the same height after cutting 8-9 kilos and few kilos prior actual cutting, and most of the guys who fight in 77kg category are rather ectomorphs, maybe ecto-meso
UFC fighters cannot be taken as examples because they all (or most of them) blast PEDs like vitamin shots.:feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
Just not to throw arguments without justification, here is the PERFECT write-up about this:

I suggest you read.

EVERYTHING they write is pretty much my OWN experience too, as natural. I was 10% for some time 2 years ago. I was 63kg at 177cm. I trained A LOT (experience ~3 years), and was pretty muscular.

Maybe I could go to 70kg, if REALLY lived in the gym, or had better genetics. But this is pretty much the natural limit at such low BF percentages.

Here from the article:
Example1

This guy is 10%. And he is TRAINED as FUCK. 5'11'' like OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and nitesik
The average women wants a 100kg roided bull with a massive frame , big balls , bulging muscles and 10% bf.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
241982382-100327602401564-3246535616494687582-n-1652747172.jpg

Peak appeal 2022.
imgaine being this guy and mogging literally everyone everywhere you go. The sheer dopamine from that would make you unable to have a bad day ever.

So stop the bullshit.

OP will NEVER BE 85 KG at 180 CM LEAN (<= 10% BF). :feelsokman:
Funny GIF

• JFL
Might be wrong proportions too OP. Not just size. But prob size as well.

imgaine being this guy and mogging literally everyone everywhere you go. The sheer dopamine from that would make you unable to have a bad day ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and BoneDensity
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22354
Why is this whore entitled when her male looksmatch is a skinny fat guy with 9 muscle and a beer belly

Just not to throw arguments without justification, here is the PERFECT write-up about this:

I suggest you read.

EVERYTHING they write is pretty much my OWN experience too, as natural. I was 10% for some time 2 years ago. I was 63kg at 177cm. I trained A LOT (experience ~3 years), and was pretty muscular.

Maybe I could go to 70kg, if REALLY lived in the gym, or had better genetics. But this is pretty much the natural limit at such low BF percentages.

Here from the article:
View attachment 1928971

This guy is 10%. And he is TRAINED as FUCK. 5'11'' like OP.
Interesting, I guess its true if we are talking about very low bf % individuals, like 10%.

Is 80-85kg at 13% bf and 5’11 realistic? With those parameters you should have relatively lean body and good mass

• +1

This, I don't know why people fail to comprehend this specialy on a blackpilled forum. I though people were more based here.

I reckon a roided 77-80kg 10% bf would already look insane and give that top 1% look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and nitesik
After a few more mins we started exchanging pictures, i kept sending some basic selfies and everything was good, I was clearly passing her face threshold then... she sent a mirror body pic and asked me aswell (ill have the screenshots of our chat in the thread, dw, im not a larpercel)

So me being the retard that I am recently I started to leanmaxxing again and yes I am lean and have six pack abs but my physique doesn't have that POP that only a certain ammount of SIZE + LEANNESS which 99% of us can never get it natty. But I was originaly planning on doing a bulk but I will never bulk again as a natty, its a waste of time, my noob gains are probably done at this point so everything other than some PEDs is cope (I am also a good candidate to use PEDs since I am a nw0). Anyway usualy for most girls my smaller but lean physique works but this time it didn't. Within 5 minutes the unmatched
To give you a factual answer. NO woman wants ONS, you have shown her what you want and she had no more desire for you.

She is looking for someone for a LTR (a better option) with whom she can replace her current one.

Also check https://looksmax.org/threads/women-never-want-ons.594266/ by @DarkTetrad, he has summed it up well here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Artemis
To give you a factual answer. NO woman wants ONS, you have shown her what you want and she had no more desire for you.

She is looking for someone for a LTR (a better option) with whom she can replace her current one.

Also check https://looksmax.org/threads/women-never-want-ons.594266/ by @DarkTetrad, he has summed it up well here
Interesting thread and certainly there is truth to it but I think that wasn't the case here tbh.

Brutal, having to be roided up the ass for a some fat chick who eats doritos all day and doesnt have a visible muscle on her entire body

Brutal, having to be roided up the ass for a some fat chick who eats doritos all day and doesnt have a visible muscle on her entire body
Its all relative, foids are exposed to great physiques on social media, you have to roid to compete.

I would only think that in blackpill spaces the cope of "muh u can build a great physique natty" would end but it doesn't LOL