Women never want ONS

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
They’re always looking for LTRs with the best man they can find.

If a woman wants a ONS she’s testing you to see if you’re a pump and dumpers or a legit loyal partner with possibility of commitment. If you’re anything like me (and you are) you’re always the first, and never the second.

And if you like the idea of a ONS and she sees that, you fail her test. And thus her legs have closed for you.

When a woman tells you she wants a ONS or or she’s a kinky slut, don’t sperg out and condemn and dont jump with joy. Simply tell her you’re very interested in her but also hoping for “something more” or “something deeper.” Be vague about it.

You’ll pass the test but she likely won’t give it up immediately. Take her on a date, a few cute gifts, feed her, and then fuck her good, get her to worship you if you can pull that off, and once you’ve enjoyed yourself it’s time to press the discard button. I recommend finding another woman before doing this or if you’re just really bored with the loser you’re currently with. Keep love letters and little Knick knacks as trophies and hang them on a wall.

Women do this A LOT, they claim to want something they don’t actually want to see if the man retorts. Women scared of violent men usually say they love being beaten to see the man’s reaction.

My ex did both of the above. Claimed to want a ONS yet I insisted on more (cuz at the time I was foolish enough to actually want more) and she said “are you just telling me what I want to hear?” I’m like thinking to myself “why tf would you want to hear that when you went out of your way to tell me you specifically didn’t want that?” Other signs was she gave me a ring and asked me to give it back if “I’m not serious” despite again, claiming to not want anything serious.

Women are lying if they’re looking for fun. And until you learn to stop falling for this shit test you’ll never be able to pump and dump and break their hearts.

I have faith in all you kings. Make promises, and break promises!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, Luffymaxxing, Brus Wane and 37 others
I have not spoken to a woman in 2 years brother

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, john2, WeiWei and 47 others

If a woman wants a ONS she’s testing you to see if you’re a pump and dumpers or a legit loyal partner with possibility of commitment. If you’re anything like me (and you are) you’re always the first, and never the second.

And if you like the idea of a ONS and she sees that, you fail her test. And thus her legs have closed for you.

When a woman tells you she wants a ONS or or she’s a kinky slut, don’t sperg out and condemn and dont jump with joy. Simply tell her you’re very interested in her but also hoping for “something more” or “something deeper.” Be vague about it.

You’ll pass the test but she likely won’t give it up immediately. Take her on a date, a few cute gifts, feed her, and then fuck her good, get her to worship you if you can pull that off, and once you’ve enjoyed yourself it’s time to press the discard button. I recommend finding another woman before doing this or if you’re just really bored with the loser you’re currently with. Keep love letters and little Knick knacks as trophies and hang them on a wall.

Women do this A LOT, they claim to want something they don’t actually want to see if the man retorts. Women scared of violent men usually say they love being beaten to see the man’s reaction.

My ex did both of the above. Claimed to want a ONS yet I insisted on more (cuz at the time I was foolish enough to actually want more) and she said “are you just telling me what I want to hear?” I’m like thinking to myself “why tf would you want to hear that when you went out of your way to tell me you specifically didn’t want that?” Other signs was she gave me a ring and asked me to give it back if “I’m not serious” despite again, claiming to not want anything serious.

Women are lying if they’re looking for fun. And until you learn to stop falling for this shit test you’ll never be able to pump and dump and break their hearts.

martial arts fire GIF by Parlophone Records

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
Some women just want to get dicked down bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, A L P H A M A L E, ExtraBones and 13 others
Very often these girls have depression, borderline, traumas and/or got their heart broken brutally. They try to fill their emptines with random hookups.

@op i totally agree. When we guys see a hot girl, out hunter instincts kick in and we want to fuck her as soon as possible. Without talking or dating would even be the best case scenario.
When a girl sees a hot guy, she gets romantic feelings and wants to get to know him completely. Her instincts are pointing towards love and relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Roge, FeelingUgly and 13 others
This is the type of guy that fails these tests. Women are very smart despite what men think. They’ll make you believe you were “so close” and then ghost you out the blue.

Meanwhile men like me lie, insist that we want more, beg her to stop being a whore (even though she’s not and pretending to be a whore), and then pump and dump once we get what we want.

Feels good being a winner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Eren, litaz and 10 others
these are dicklet problems

big dicked men like me would never be denied sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
these are dicklet problems

big dicked men like me would never be denied sex
How would she know your dick size if you’re not already in a room alone with her and essentially at the point where you “unveil the Python” and use it?

Because girls online liked your dick pics in DMs? Virgin e daters are not allowed in my threads.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
How would she know your dick size if you’re not already in a room alone with her and essentially at the point where you “unveil the Python” and use it?

Because girls online liked your dick pics in DMs? Virgin e daters are not allowed in my threads.
u can send girls you know irl dick pics dumbass

also word gets around

I have not spoken to a woman in 2 years brother

Then go out and talk to women and invite them to places.

If you can’t you lack either looks to attract them or financial power to take them somewhere enticing.

If you’re the pfp it’s not the first. If you don’t have money get a job.

If you can’t get a job get a degree or license or certification that allows you to get a job that isn’t entry level.

If you can’t do the above then kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, litaz, It'snotover and 4 others
u can send girls you know irl dick pics dumbass

also word gets around

Yeah word gets around that you’re a horny fuckboy that no woman wants lmfao. Virgin boy stfu before I black pill you into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor and thereallegend
Yeah word gets around that you’re a horny fuckboy that no woman wants lmfao. Virgin boy stfu before I black pill you into oblivion.
classic coping dicklet

you will never what its like having a python in your pants

What does ONS mean bro

classic coping dicklet

Why would I cope against a broke loser who doesn’t talk to women in person? Lmfaoooo

The idea that having a big dick is all you need is ridiculous.
What does ONS mean bro
one night stand. As opposed to LTRs or long term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wiqfi
yeah a lot of girls want to have a some sort of connection first all of a sudden, annoying as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 19036
classic coping dicklet

You and I BOTH know that you don’t score women irl and you’re on life support as we speak holding your big dick in your hands convincing yourself you’re not a loser despite virginity cuz Muh dick. And I’m not even a dicklet Im 7” on the dot.

yeah a lot of girls want to have a some sort of connection first all of a sudden, annoying as fuck.
How is it annoying? It’s a joyful experience because that means they’re new to the game of relationships and there is plenty of admiration and worship to be drawn out of them. Get her to draw pictures and write love letters for you. Keep them as trophies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane, litaz and thereallegend
How is it annoying? It’s a joyful experience because that means they’re new to the game of relationships and there is plenty of admiration and worship to be drawn out of them. Get her to draw pictures and write love letters for you. Keep them as trophies.
cope brother, they had multiple cocks before, they realize now that getting brutally pump and dumped is shit so now they want a "connection"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NumbThePain and Mongrelcel
cope brother, they had multiple cocks before, they realize now that getting brutally pump and dumped is shit so now they want a "connection"
Lmfao. If they didn’t want a connection before why would they want a connection now?

Think man think. Talk to Indian women who are virgins and not allowed to even masturbate. They all want connections lmfao.

Also. Men want connections too, I think everyone does. The ONLY exception are men that have been beaten down so badly in life and realized that without money and muscle they are worthless to the world and women despite their “heart” that they simply lost it.

Virgins, whores, fuckboys, even slayers want connections. Only ones who don’t are psychopaths.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Eren, Vasco-v2 and 3 others
I agree.

You need to falsify some emotional connection with a woman in order to hookup.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
So you need to lie and act like you’re really interested in a relationship when you just wanna smash?

No wonder there are so many foids complaining about being pumped and dumped lol

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Ken, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
So you need to lie and act like you’re really interested in a relationship when you just wanna smash?

No wonder there are so many foids complaining about being pumped and dumped lol
Yeah all foids want LTRs and hate players like me. So they pretend to be sluts to weed us out. And all they do is repel virgin men who actually do what commitment (since they never score so they’re content with the same cum waste basket for a long ass time) because they’re too excited at the opportunity or too enraged they’re sexually inactive and their foid counterpart is hyperactive. Whilst us players who know “the game” just casually pretend to be a tiny bit disappointed and try to “help fix her slutty ways” whilst just trying to fake an LTR to get he pump and dump because we know the ONS that’s promised is just that, a promise.

So she’s lying to men. Players know, losers don’t. Players pretend to believe and lie back to her, and she gets pumped and dumped. Losers fall for the trap and stay losers whilst reaffirming their false beliefs some women want “casual hook ups”

Fucking lol at this retarded society

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane, litaz, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Very often these girls have depression, borderline, traumas and/or got their heart broken brutally. They try to fill their emptines with random hookups.

@op i totally agree. When we guys see a hot girl, out hunter instincts kick in and we want to fuck her as soon as possible. Without talking or dating would even be the best case scenario.
When a girl sees a hot guy, she gets romantic feelings and wants to get to know him completely. Her instincts are pointing towards love and relationship.
Depressed and BPD bitches are the ones that PLAY this dumb shit test the most. They can’t handle abandonment and know players like us stroke our cocks from the thought of fooling them more then their subhuman not as round as Kim kardashian ass so they pretend to look for them to find men who insist they aren’t them.

Ask yourself why you aren’t slaying these deranged women… because you fell for the mentally ill meme. Talk to a depressed girl irl and if she ever mentions any sexual you insist you want a relationship, then when opportunity arises you pump and dump her. I have faith in you king.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, litaz, Ken and 1 other person
OP stop giving 250 advices daily if you are not mature&wise enough.

stfu you redpill bs teeno

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Some foids are on that ‘men ain’t shit’ vibe and just get what they want from multiple men without having to be tied down. Or maybe they’re young and want to have casual no strings attached fun

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Some foids are on that ‘men ain’t shit’ vibe and just get what they want from multiple men without having to be tied down. Or maybe they’re young and want to have casual no strings attached fun
False and false

They’re all lying to you and you believing them is why you don’t score.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Well said.
I think that's why @Niko69 got ghosted on hinge lately if you have seen his latest post.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Well said.
I think that's why @Niko69 got ghosted on hinge lately if you have seen his latest post.
That’s the script

Women scared of players

Pretends to be a slut to see if men reveal they’re just interested in a pump and dump

If they take the bait the woman plays a long and ghosts 1-3 days later.

The man is left clueless.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 22354
Well said.
So whats the conclusion? You should not flirt?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
So whats the conclusion? You should not flirt?
Ummm no? I told your clown ass what to do in my original post.

You insist you want “something more” and be vague about it because anything you say will be used against you. Never reveal you’re a narcissistic fuck boy.

Do I gotta hold your hand when you cross the street too?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 22126
I'm sorry but you could not be more wrong.

women do want ONS, and many of them, and only with very very elite men.

once they think they have had every type of elite man there is for in ONS, they will start looking for an LTR, and here they wont look for the highest value guy, they will look for average or below average, but also not super low value.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, litaz, NumbThePain and 5 others

once they think they have had every type of elite man there is for in ONS, they will start looking for an LTR, and here they wont look for the highest value guy, they will look for average or below average, but also not super low value.
No, they want LTRs with elite men.

I’m better than you

• +1

Women will literally fuck Chad, but reject him datewise cause they're intimidated by his plethora of options. Relationships are reserved specifically for oofy doofies who'll receive sex once a week (if they're MTN) or month.

• +1
Not true for most women. most women just want some good dick without feeling like a slut. if you pull up with "i want something more" you're basically scaring them off making it sound like you want to be emotionally dependent on them

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, NumbThePain, makeme183 and 1 other person
Women will literally fuck Chad, but reject him datewise cause they're intimidated by his plethora of options. Relationships are reserved specifically for oofy doofies who'll receive sex once a week (if they're MTN) or month.
If they’re willing to fuck they’re willing to date you’re a clown

• +1
Reactions: litaz and It'snotover

Facts 99.9% of the time. Any woman who says otherwise is coping

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane

The 0.01% of the time, this is the case where a woman may only want dick

They always wanted the connection, it's just that nobody gave it to them

They always wanted the connection, it's just that nobody gave it to them
That’s not true either. They had the connection she just didn’t like the guy either because he was too mean and abusive, not attractive enough, and/or not rich enough she didn’t feel the connection on HER end.

Lmfao. If you ever see a woman as the victim then something in the past has fooled you.

No, they want LTRs with elite men.

I’m better than you
no they dont, that's fucking retarded.

and hows it related to u being better than me? most people are better than me, I openly.say that I've been called bottom 2% of men.

regardless of that, i know most women would LTR me, but none would ONS me, hence my point.

da fuq man

@danielwu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Chadethnic101