Brutal pill for Indians (will trigger insecurity in low T Hindus)

sex scenario

sex scenario

Banned
The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders.

Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that?

Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder.

HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity.
If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are.

You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
Article 2190251 1498B17A000005DC 852 308x185

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Sunny, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 19 others
true, theyre gonna get raped by changs soon too
china number 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, sex scenario and 4 others
I ain't self-hating, racist or supremacist for any race :Comfy:

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders.

Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that?

Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder.

HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity.
If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are.

You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
View attachment 1803012

They worship Ibrahim Ackbar from Iraq.
Pathetic indus pussies they IZ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 19997
@sex scenario
That's great but you're a nigger aren't you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You sure you wanna be talking about slave race when the only one that has been perpetually enslaved has been niggers๐Ÿ˜‚

Also South asia has the most invasions but the highest amounts of imperial units in terms of per capita territory is in the ME and Europe.

The fact that you think Indians or whatever are at the bottom when niggers have literally achieved nothing and been raped by everyone says it all lmao subhuman nigger monkey cope harder๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Adson look, Deleted member, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 2 others
That's great but you're a nigger aren't you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You sure you wanna be talking about slave race when the only one that has been perpetually enslaved has been niggers๐Ÿ˜‚

Also South asia has the most invasions but the highest amounts of imperial units in terms of per capita territory is in the ME and Europe.

The fact that you think Indians or whatever are at the bottom when niggers have literally achieved nothing and been raped by everyone says it all lmao subhuman nigger monkey cope harder๐Ÿ˜‚
Nigga do you have schizophrenia? I am not black. I am like the opposite of african.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Hero of the Imperium and Salieri

View attachment 1803012

Take it in that you niggers are still being enslaved to this VERY DAY lmao is there no end to the subhumanity of the nigger race?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Niggers are so subhuman but they still bark for brown people lmao you are worthless monkeys:forcedsmile:

Know your place you worthless shitskin sub-animals:lul:

So over for your subhuman people group lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
The fact that you think Indians or whatever are at the bottom when niggers have literally achieved nothing
Should I tag NT mulatto god @looksmaxxer234 to school you on how black people are viewed as cool and funny in America? (Which lets be honest, its the only place that matters)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 17311 and Looks234

Take it in that you niggers are still being enslaved to this VERY DAY lmao is there no end to the subhumanity of the nigger race?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Niggers are so subhuman but they still bark for brown people lmao you are worthless monkeys:forcedsmile:
View attachment 1803079

View attachment 1803082
Just like I predicted in the title

This will trigger insecure low T hindus

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 17311 and enchanted_elixir
Should I tag NT mulatto god @looksmaxxer234 to school you on how black people are viewed as cool and funny in America? (Which lets be honest, its the only place that matters)
You are a slave race you nigger ape your history consists of you getting buck-broken by your slave masters hahaaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Buck broken123

"Many African-Americans, when they perform Y-DNA testing, discover that their Y-chromosome is of European origin"

LMAO you are already a group of cucks your grandmas were getting fucked by Timmy while your nigger grandfathers were slaving away in the fields.

It's literally in your genes to get cucked KEK jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 21146, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 7 others
black people are always subconsciously viewed by other races as low class ogre weird hair and weird skin that never burns in the sun

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
black people are always subconsciously viewed by other races as low class ogre weird hair and weird skin that never burns in the sun
currys and blacks are neck to neck tied at the bottom :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 19997
You are a slave race you nigger ape your history consists of you getting buck-broken by your slave masters hahaaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1803083

"Many African-Americans, when they perform Y-DNA testing, discover that their Y-chromosome is of European origin"

LMAO you are already a group of cucks your grandmas were getting fucked by Timmy while your nigger grandfathers were slaving away in the fields.

It's literally in your genes to get cucked KEK jfl
Bruh are u even white?

My guess is you are a low t triggered hindu ๐Ÿ™„

@looksmaxxer234 why do Indians think they have the right to make fun of this?

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Looks234
pur3e

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and sex scenario
I am a proud descendant of merchant-warrior lineages of the land of five rivers. You cannot deter me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 16275

View attachment 1803012

Also nigger have you niggers actually foraged outside of the African continent WITHOUT being taken outside by your slave masters?? Everyone has been enslaved but nowhere near the amount of the nigger race that has been enslaved since the dawn of time and is still enslaved today:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also cope harder Tamils(pure Dravids) had empires and conquests and territories as well as vassal states in Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia and even Philipines
Chola Tamils in South East Asia Phillipines
The Chola empire Rajendra Chola
Tamil empires in Southeast Asian Phillipines Cebu

Have niggers ever even had any empire related achievements no I think no you are a perpetually enslaved group of slave monkeys fit for slave labour:p:p:p

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adson look, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
Bruh are u even white?

I'm not white or Hindu but still brown but I don't need to be either of those groups to laugh at the fact that niggers are subhuman apes that are the trash of the world:ROFLMAO:

Go make some mud cookies or something nigger boy
Mud cookies

Mirin your cuisine:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Bruh are u even white?

3957A206 67C1 4B24 9AB4 2DD8A44A56BD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and sex scenario
I'm not white or Hindu but still brown but I don't need to be either of those groups to laugh at the fact that niggers are subhuman apes that are the trash of the world:ROFLMAO:

Go make some mud cookies or something nigger boy
View attachment 1803094

Mirin your cuisine:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
Bruh indinas food looks like streetshit packaged in a leaf

• +1
when will these poo in the loo currys ever learn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Racism is bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
Smells like a low T triggered Hindu
View attachment 1803111

Did I make the nigger run out of arguments? JFL you are a slave, a literal subhuman nigger:forcedsmile:

You were getting your asses handed to you by South African brown boys who are like 1% of the population there kek EVERYBODY can own your subhuman asses:ROFLMAO:

Just a reminded that AI algorithms cannot tell the difference between niggers and literal actual monkeys
AI thinks blacks are gorillas 3
AI thinks blacks are gorillas 2

Broootal. You are subhuman its time for you to rope I almost feel bad:feelswah::p:p

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
Indians saved me countless times when I got stuck on some programming projects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 1 other person
Did I make the nigger run out of arguments? JFL you are a slave, a literal subhuman nigger:forcedsmile:
View attachment 1803114

You were getting your asses handed to you by South African brown boys who are like 1% of the population there kek EVERYBODY can own your subhuman asses:ROFLMAO:

Just a reminded that AI algorithms cannot tell the difference between niggers and literal actual monkeys
View attachment 1803120View attachment 1803121

Broootal. You are subhuman its time for you to rope I almost feel bad:feelswah::p:p
Niggas mouth is foaming from anger. This is your 4th short essay lmao

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and sex scenario
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Looks234
Niggas mouth is foaming from anger. This is your 4th short essay lmao
Hes just a triggered low T hindu

Meanwhile high T paki warrior @ForeverRecession just made a comment and left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 19997 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 16369

View attachment 1803079

View attachment 1803082
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
WHY DID HE KILL THE BLACK GUY
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?

• +1
Also nigger have you niggers actually foraged outside of the African continent WITHOUT being taken outside by your slave masters?? Everyone has been enslaved but nowhere near the amount of the nigger race that has been enslaved since the dawn of time and is still enslaved today:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also cope harder Tamils(pure Dravids) had empires and conquests and territories as well as vassal states in Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia and even Philipines
View attachment 1803087View attachment 1803088View attachment 1803089

Have niggers ever even had any empire related achievements no I think no you are a perpetually enslaved group of slave monkeys fit for slave labour:p:p:p
@sex scenario You're losing. This evidence is undeniable.
Although most people would date blacks over Indians, you're still losing...
Bruh indinas food looks like streetshit packaged in a leaf
The food is good though.

View attachment 1803079

View attachment 1803082
Why are high T Hindus fucking with Zulu blacks now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 15004

View attachment 1803012

India makes up 2/3rds of all online white supremacists and 100% of the world's phone scammers. Just gas them already i'd support the WEF if they killed these fucking rodents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
????????

Lmao I don't think you are aware of any part of the subcontinent history :feelskek:. The only Islamic empire that had a major impact on South asia was the mughals who were literally persianized turkic people from modern day Uzbekistan, and that too, only for like the first generation or two because they literally intermarried with high caste warriors communities like the rajputs, and then literally became native Indians.

Not fucking Arabs. Are certain communities claiming to be descended from Arab migrants? Yeah there are, but that's because they literally are lmao. There is even literal blacks/African communities that were brought in as slaves and slave warriors during the Islamic slave trade. But besides that lmao, most curries do NOT larp as being arab.

Take it from me, someone coming from a curry muslim family. Turkic peoples, and Persians. If a curry, especially a curry muslim family is going to want to larp as another race, it's either going to be larping as turkic descent, or Persian. The language urdu, is literally a turkic derived word from the word "ordu" which means "army" as it is a made up language derived from the mixture of the native Indian language, with some Persian and turkic loanwords.

When it comes to Arabs, only curry Muslims care about Arabs, not Hindus, and our care only extends towards the prophet and his earliest followers from over 1400 years ago :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Curry Muslims do not give af about modern day living Arabs lmao, you must've lost your mind. Curries come to work in arab countries to make money to send back home to their families, not because they love Arabs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.