Brutal PSL Buddhism pill

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Physical processes are connected with mental functioning, and awareness of both physical and mental events is a core component of Buddhist meditation practice. Moreover, the relative beauty and vitality of one’s body (kāya) indicates how successful one has been in cultivating virtue: beautiful, healthy people (particularly males) enjoy their physical endowments as a result of past generosity, ethical behavior, and religious practice. Those who are ugly, deformed, or otherwise physically deficient are reaping the consequences of negative deeds. The Buddha is said to have possessed the most perfect of all bodies, which stood as a testament to his outstanding virtue and the vast store of merit he accumulated during innumerable past lives.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, IAMNOTANINCEL, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Physical processes are connected with mental functioning, and awareness of both physical and mental events is a core component of Buddhist meditation practice. Moreover, the relative beauty and vitality of one’s body (kāya) indicates how successful one has been in cultivating virtue: beautiful, healthy people (particularly males) enjoy their physical endowments as a result of past generosity, ethical behavior, and religious practice. Those who are ugly, deformed, or otherwise physically deficient are reaping the consequences of negative deeds. The Buddha is said to have possessed the most perfect of all bodies, which stood as a testament to his outstanding virtue and the vast store of merit he accumulated during innumerable past lives.
This is completely true, my SEA mother's is very blackpilled about this
For exemple she deems people with dark colored eyes are "unpure"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WatermelonLover, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
Those who are ugly, deformed, or otherwise physically deficient are reaping the consequences of negative deeds.
She keeps telling me every time she finds someone unattractive.

Good thread btw

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
tell her Krishna's eyes were black and overall look is most important indication of virtue

• Hmm...
Reactions: SDPmaggot
good post

if u were born ugly, deformed, poor, it’s because of your misdeeds in your past lives

i must’ve been good in my past couple lives. many buddhist girls have told me this

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
wait so shes gook and finds people with dark eyes impure?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
what have i done in my past life to be cursed for an indian to text me!?!?!?!

WHYYYYYYY
IMG 6199

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wait so shes gook and finds people with dark eyes impure?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
Well most of the time yes
She classify "pure" eyes by either having very clear scleral or having colored eyes

She also says people with a negative tilted lips(The commissure) are big talkers and usually bad people, so each time she takes a photo she does a little smirk to appear "purer":lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This isn't the buddism I know of.

uve been brainwashed
yea, I guess so. I have question. Is it like if you did evil/bad deeds before you die and when you reincarnate again, you will have deformed/bad looks due to that? is it something like that?

yea, I guess so. I have question. Is it like if you did evil/bad deeds before you die and when you reincarnate again, you will have deformed/bad looks due to that? is it something like that?
Yea karmic attatchments / aggregates. Interestingly , once ur enlightened your karmic baggage is annulled completely .

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro