[Brutal Queerpill] [Story] Disabled Queer falls for the bluepill, tries to join frat but then brutal blackpill smacks him in the fucking face

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I wanted to share a hilarious blackpill moment from when I first transferred to this school. It is a liberal large university in a liberal big city and obviously in a liberal time (2019) when all colleges talk about is "DIVERSITY" and run social justice into the ground. Not to mention the so-called "Gay Community" always perpetuating and echoing bluepilled mantras like "Be Yourself" "Everyone Is Beautiful"

Bluepilled queers are getting dumb enough to fall for it. Even enough to let go of their dignity and be low inhib with false confidence. Hoping that because of progressive and "accepting" times their looks won't hold them back.

Especially in such an accepting place as a liberal college environment, right?
WRONG.

They actually think they can look like this -
Caleb

and they will be seen and treated as just as equal as anybody else. And I'm about to tell you an unbelievable example.

They have this pipe dream that there is no hierarchy (both socially/platonic and even the audacity to think their looks wont hold them back with hookups/dating.)

Story Starts Here:
I was at the fall organization fair since I just transferred (basically every college has this at the beginning of the year) where all the clubs and frats have their tables outside and try to get you to join. There were probably 300 tables and split up by section or what type of organization they were.

I was walking down the greek life section and any semi-attractive to attractive male would get approached by frats telling them about their rush events (dues are how frats make money so they try to recruit aggressively.) Well I had lots of guys come up to me but here is a brutal blackpill - some guys could walk up and down the whole fraternity row 5 times and not get approached once (except maybe by the lowest tier frat which isn't really a frat anyway.)

I was at the FIJI booth when this disabled queer guy who I see often on campus drove up in his scooter and approached them. This isn't actually him because I don't want to get in trouble but here is a look-alike I found on google images:
Erin kyan headshotresized

and he drove one of these:
Pride pursuit scooter

So he asked for some information. Low inhib I must say. I can't believe he even had the audacity to ask to come to an event.

Well a few days later was their first rush event which was a day party. I was SHOCKED to see that he actually showed up and so was everyone else.

House

The problem was there were some stairs

Stairs

And he had the audacity to ask how was he going to get in. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

While at the booth the frat guys just gave him a rush card trying to keep a straight face to be nice, but they could not be superficial anymore. They were drunk and low inhib and also in their own territory. They laughed in his face and said "Get out of here you queer motherfucker"

I have to say I felt bad for him..... I don't even want to think about what that level of sheer humiliation feels like. He just had this defeated look on his face and drove away. Most people were laughing but shockingly some stacies told the alpha jock "That was mean" (but they forgot all about it 3 minutes later and got back to partying but the disabled queer he publicly humiliated won't forget about it 3 YEARS later JFL)

To anybody thinking about embracing being queer - don't fall for what the media tells you. Yes you might get shared on Lady Gaga's instagram story
Unnamed

but that means nothing when you are an outcast who can't function in normal society and literally nobody normal (even gay normies and gay chads on grindr) wants to fuck you.

The irony is that homosexuals bust their nuts to chads - not QUEER FREAKS.

If you emasculate yourself and turn yourself into a freak with weird makeup, pink hair dye, and freak clothes then you better be content having ONLY other queer freaks as your company and sex options.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknotstar, Gargantuan, Deleted member 2506 and 20 others
Read everything. Good story.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 2506, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Lol. Looks will always be everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, onnysk, Deleted member 2506 and 5 others
if i make it to college i will become a frat king and get drunk all the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Kingkellz, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 3123 and 4 others
They should of given him a bid and haze the shit out of him for the fuck of it then kick him out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Fuark American college sounds so fun :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, BigBiceps, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
i think this story is true but aren't frats not that exclusive? the frats at penn state are full of normal looking people and cels

• +1
Didn't read everything now, but does it imply you were in a gay frat event or affiliated ?
And Queer will never have any issue : Their range of attraction is higher than women, they'll always find somebody to have intercourse with.

• +1
7EFE884E A7E9 4843 A5DD 50113BD773D9

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia, onnysk, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
i think this story is true but aren't frats not that exclusive? the frats at penn state are full of normal looking people and cels

There are different teirs of frats lol. Typically the nicer the house the more selective they can be. Everyone wants to be in the frat mansion on campus. There's a lot of low tier frats that operate out of shit townhouses or some really pathetic ones which don't even have a house JFL.

You also have to remember athletes > fratboys . Why? Because their lifestyle of working out all the time like it is their job will keep them better looking and the fratboy lifestyle of pure indulgence will lead to the freshman 15 (gaining weight)

Regardless both are the alphas on a college campus.

Didn't read everything now, but does it imply you were in a gay frat event or affiliated ?
And Queer will never have any issue : Their range of attraction is higher than women, they'll always find somebody to have intercourse with.

No it was arguably the highest tier frat on campus (measuring by name recognition and also this chapter house - one of just a few mansions on campus with a rooftop patio and all that) Anyway you should read it it's really funny or your money back

But I stopped rushing because 1. One of the brothers died the second or third week in which was really a drag and they cancelled some rush events and 2. I play a sport here and its frowned upon to also join a frat and 3. I have already almost failed out because of the demand of being an athlete last semester as it is JFL

Anteface vs retroface
Thick Norwood 0 vs Diffuse Thinning NW 2.5

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
Bump this legendary high effort thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Bump this legendary thread more people need to read it

• +1
@johnnydeep222 read this. It’s blackpilled and also fucking funny.

• +1
so the fat dude on a scooter had the nerve to ask how he was going to get in?

• +1
so the fat dude on a scooter had the nerve to ask how he was going to get in?

Yes. Like physically get in the house.

I don’t know what he expected tbh. Probably special accommodations.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Holy fuck I caged good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Hepatologyscribe
Excellent insight into how the college world ACTUALLY WORKS. God I fucking wish I knew this shit back in high school.

Another lesson to take here is the impotence of social justice in the real world. People pay it lip service, but behave mostly the same as they always have. It's only autistic idiots like us (and the bluehairs) who fell for the "jUsT bE yOuRsElF" meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk, Jagged0 and Hepatologyscribe
Holy fuck I caged good thread OP

Thanks you can’t make this stuff up.

Excellent insight into how the college world ACTUALLY WORKS. God I fucking wish I knew this shit back in high school.

Another lesson to take here is the impotence of social justice in the real world. People pay it lip service, but behave mostly the same as they always have. It's only autistic idiots who fell for the "jUsT bE yOuRsElF" meme.

Literally what it all boils down to.

I’m so glad my redpilled parents callously told me to cut the eccentric aspie shit and being unique will only get you ostracized.

Too bad they weren’t blackpilled so I would have got palate expander.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, BlackPillChad and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
were drunk and low inhib and also in their own territory. They laughed in his face and said "Get out of here you queer motherfucker"

I have to say I felt bad for him..... I don't even want to think about what that level of sheer humiliation feels like. He just had this defeated look on his face and drove away. Most people were laughing but shockingly some stacies told the alpha jock "That was mean" (but they forgot all about it 3 minutes later and got back to partying but the disabled queer he publicly humiliated won't forget about it 3 YEARS later JFL)

funniest thread ive ever seeen jflll

• +1
Some of my best work.

(I have made amends and done my time (10 months) for owning n alt and I will never do that again)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII