Brutal Racepill. The same woman with brown vs white skin, goes from a 3 to a 7.5 due to her skin color.

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
People talk about bone structure and all, but for women, skin color is one of the most important features, and can make or break their looks.

This woman with brown skin looks like an average pajeeta, and most guys would ignore her and say she's ugly.

IMG 1206

However, give the same woman white skin and green eyes, and she goes from a pajeeta to a low-teir stacey. Her white features fog her brown features, even with the same facial features, and bone structure.

IMG 1207

In females, pale skin fogs tf out of dark skin - and its not even funny. Being born as a dark-skinned woman caps your looks, and you will never be able to compete with attractive light-skinned women. There is a reason most attractive Indian women could pass as light-skinned Latinas.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, poloralf, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 23 others
low tier stacy my ass u niglet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, m0ss26 and 30 others
The pheno changed though

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 1966Ford, Deleted member 55314 and 11 others
More like dark orbitals just look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, m0ss26, datboijj and 7 others
nuttable face reminds me of my oneitis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
That’s Shitskin brown morph . This is her w her natural golden light brown skin colour if she had coloured eyes here shed amog blonde version. I can imagine nutting on her face here , can’t with either the Dalit or the blonde version

F909C8B7 698C 4958 AA8D 9865F75F13CA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, boxface34, Sub0 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, SonOfDarkseid, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, GetShrekt, Sub0 and 9 others
Only her skin color and eye color changed. Her facial features are the same in both pics.
This is colouring pill not race pill not even pheno pill

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Literally all of this would be solved if people just stayed in their countries and dated their people there, and globalization hadn't turned western culture into the "default" culture of the world. Why are pajeets trying to compete with whites in the sexual market?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, humanoidsub7, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 27674
I unironically prefer Brahmin colouring sexually but I can see the aesthetic value in blonde colouring as well. Dalit coloyring is very hit and miss,
her eyes chanhed and everything they didnt just change the coloring

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and BrahminBoss
People talk about bone structure and all, but for women, skin color is one of the most important features, and can make or break their looks.

This woman with brown skin looks like an average pajeeta, and most guys would ignore her and say she's ugly.

View attachment 2608643

However, give the same woman white skin and green eyes, and she goes from a pajeeta to a low-teir stacey. Her white features fog her brown features, even with the same facial features, and bone structure.

View attachment 2608645

In females, pale skin fogs tf out of dark skin - and its not even funny. Being born as a dark-skinned woman caps your looks, and you will never be able to compete with attractive light-skinned women. There is a reason most attractive Indian women could pass as light-skinned Latinas.
Lmao ive seen that thread and it was FULL of indians saying both girls look Indian

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Lmao ive seen that thread and it was FULL of indians saying both girls look Indian
link? i need to have a good laugh, brown cope is funny

• +1
The third one can pass in Kashmir/ himachal if the pink undertones were a bit less apparent and the hair was darker

Why is dark skin a failo for women? Isn't dark skin a genetic mog due to its ability to handle the sun longer than white skin?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and BrahminBoss
Why is dark skin a failo for women? Isn't dark skin a genetic mog due to its ability to handle the sun longer than white skin?
Too dark hides features and undertones. Light brown with coloured eyes and apparent undertones are ideal on both genders

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Too dark hides features and undertones. Light brown with coloured eyes and apparent undertones are ideal on both genders
So lighter skin helps people determine if their mate has good features and a healthy undertone? It seems like light skin will make ugly people look worse and good looking people look better whereas darker skin would lower the gap between GL and ugly

white women and mestizas are the best water thread

exaggerating a bit but yeah

View attachment 2608643

View attachment 2608645

white equals overrate on here

Literally all of this would be solved if people just stayed in their countries and dated their people there, and globalization hadn't turned western culture into the "default" culture of the world. Why are pajeets trying to compete with whites in the sexual market?
What the fuck are you talking about? No normal person thinks about "le competing in the sexual market", I know a lot of ethnics and 85% aren't trying to go for white women, most try to stay in their bubbles.

• +1
Remember, race is not only being aesthetic, is about culture and advances.

White bitch mog not cuz being a Chad factory, but because of being a Genius factory.

But I prefer Brahmin for pumping and dumping and Aryan for breeding.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
That’s Shitskin brown morph . This is her w her natural golden light brown skin colour if she had coloured eyes here shed amog blonde version. I can imagine nutting on her face here , can’t with either the Dalit or the blonde version

View attachment 2608667
IMG 0573

Female pattern hair loss

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BrahminBoss
Entire pheno changed

I find the darker one hotter

For me 1.5 to 6.5

• +1
I dont try2be racist tho

View attachment 2608643

View attachment 2608645

Damn, they have near-similar bone structures.
Brutal phenopill-coloringpill

• +1