BRUTAL RACEPILL: White "guy" vs Black Guy when walking into a party

IronMike

IronMike

DOMAIN EXPANSION: BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Posts
18,769
Reputation
25,822
White "guy"

1790918200443



Black Guy
1790918488732
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, freakb0b69, Joeseminate and 6 others
Motherfucker put white "guy" in a quota 😭😭😭😭
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: -joe, ChudGod69, Joeseminate and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, Joeseminate, GandysOrbitals and 3 others
Blacks have so much aura
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and IronMike
whatever makes you happy buddy
 
  • Nerd
Reactions: IronMike
If I was black I’d probably have waves because I think they look cooler than dreads imo
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe and IronMike
Indians mog brah
 
  • Nerd
Reactions: IronMike
If I was black I’d probably have waves because I think they look cooler than dreads imo
waves, depending on pattern can expose your crown, which can look like a bald spot
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
too many white guys at a party is bad vibes. Gonna turn into a rape fest
 
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
too many white guys at a party is bad vibes. Gonna turn into a rape fest
you may also have white guys jumping from roofs to impress females, while all the black guy has to do is chill and talk to them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
Ok this was actually funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deep down u know blacks have it worse than whites, I know u do
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IronMike
Ok this was actually funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deep down u know blacks have it worse than whites, I know u do
why would I believe that when reality says otherwise
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

5.5psl
Replies
5
Views
197
IronMike
IronMike
5.5psl
Replies
10
Views
60
Nectar
Nectar
mewannaascendnow
Replies
8
Views
107
lacobus
lacobus
Thinking_CEL
Replies
6
Views
106
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

  • venomaly
Back
Top