BRUTAL. Rate a blackcel that asked me for a rating on Qoves

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
096CD6A3 D43B 458B 8404 698442F22AE5
6BFB2FB6 DDF2 4B06 9BDD EEC7879CD799
2011CEDE 8C33 448C BF39 65BC484C3950

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, subhuman incel, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Normie black with shit teeth and poor grooming. Looks like hobo or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 19036, galego123 and 8 others
Ugly, but could be saved by height, how tall is he?

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ilovelamp08, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart and 2 others
he looks good

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ilovelamp08 and alriodai
Looks like he's about to eat that baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Mewton, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
why are you surprised by that

he just has a big forehead tbh
shit skin
shit coloring
shit hairline
shit forehead
shit teeth
nigga look like the predator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 19997, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone
he got killed , thats a nigga from chiraq i seen him in one music video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

bumped this shit in high school:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and alriodai
Black can slay regardless of their loopks cause very. Nt and low inhib+ tall

I’m sure he have 30+ bodycount

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 19036 and Mewton
Black can slay regardless of their loopks cause very. Nt and low inhib+ tall

I’m sure he have 30+ bodycount
Yeah he can slay low class whores with his pheno and height. High class women will stay far away from him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 4 others
Yeah he can slay low class whores with his pheno and height. High class women will stay far away from him.
Doesn’t matter high class women will stay away from any blacks. Except the top 1% everything wise.

Low class≠ unnattractive

A lot of low class girls are very attractive
In fact they are more attractive than high class on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and fogdart
Height and NT will save him from inceldom. But if he was avg height and non NT he’d be posting here instead

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fogdart
Doesn’t matter high class women will stay away from any blacks. Except the top 1% everything wise.

Low class≠ unnattractive

If you're at least HTN facially as a black dude, NT, gymmaxxed and educated/statusmaxxed/rich, you can pull high class women. The dude in OP is normie facially and looks like a thug, he will pull mostly unattractive or fat low class women, not the attractive low class ones. Attractive low class women will prefer a facially good looking black thugmaxxed dude.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Low class≠ unnattractive

🧢 if the black is high class he can get high class woman. Low class attracts low class high class gets high class

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
If you're at least HTN facially as a black dude, NT, gymmaxxed and educated/statusmaxxed/rich, you can pull high class women. The dude in OP is normie facially and looks like a thug, he will pull mostly unattractive or fat low class women, not the attractive low class ones. Attractive low class women will prefer a facially good looking black thugmaxxed dude.
🧢 if the black is high class he can get high class woman. Low class attracts low class high class gets high class
I’m reffering to high class white girls,
It’s very hard to have a high class, from a good family hqnp white girl even as a high class looking tyrone.
They just often don’t out of their races , contrary to low class white women who often go for black men.

It’s very hard to have a high class, from a good family hqnp white girl even as a high class looking tyrone.
They just often don’t out of their races , contrary to low class white women who often go for black men.
High class women of all races are unlikely to date outside of their race and class what’s your point? Ironic you say this as I know a black subanimal poor 5’7 who is with a rich white girl somehow she’s young though so prob why so even then exceptions.

Also most white women regardless of class don’t racemix and when they do it’s purely for sex but no actual GF BF dynamic

High class women of all races are unlikely to date outside of their race and class what’s your point? Ironic you say this as I know a black subanimal poor 5’7 who is with a rich white girl somehow she’s young though so prob why so even then exceptions.

Also most white women regardless of class don’t racemix and when they do it’s purely for sex but no actual GF BF dynamic
Maybe high class white girls don't date black guys in Europe but in North America and UK high class white women won't mind dating a clean cut educated Tyrone like the dude below - I think he has a decent chance in finding a high class white girl here in Canada:

Whereas this dude has no chance at all:

2905710 096CD6A3 D43B 458B 8404 698442F22AE5

@whiteissuperior @tyronelite thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, whiteissuperior, Racky and 1 other person
Maybe high class white girls don't date black guys in Europe but in North America and UK high class white women won't mind dating a clean cut educated Tyrone like the dude below - I think he has a decent chance in finding a high class white girl here in Canada:

View attachment 1700614

As I said high class women will date a high class man the same black guy wouldn’t have a hard time with high class women in Europe which is where I live only because he’s gl and not a peasant. Women are racist and dumb true but not enterly braindead like @Manu le coq implies

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
THF bobo.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
@
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior @
tyronelite
@tyronelite thoughts?
Yeah a lot of guys don’t understand high class women have an image they have to portray / protect

Now will they smash a “low class thug” that’s a Tyrone? Yes.

BUT she will never be seen with him in public, show him off to her friends, family etc unless he does a complete 180

It’s the same for men. You’ll never see classy men like David Gandy with a low class women

It’s incongruent to his image & his audience, family, friends will look at him sideways

You attract what you are no matter what race

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and fogdart

View attachment 1700614

Depends on location

• +1
Ugly but could still slay if gymcelled and thugmaxxed

• +1
Ugly but could still slay if gymcelled and thugmaxxed
From now on I’m giving niggas a 10% warning if I here the word thugmax again :ogre:

This is a warning

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, whiteissuperior and fogdart
Mogged by chief keef, but he is thugmaxed so can slay a bit

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Niggas who say thugmaxxed black men can slay mean that they can slay low class fat women. A 4/10 thugmaxxed black dude can slay low class whores but a 4/10 indian cannot.
615D2B3B 21DB 4F64 893E 78A15A915702

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and GetShrekt
Pictures don't mean anything - even balding indian janitors can take pictures with smiling Beckys. The dude in the picture isn't ugly, he's above average so it doesn't debunk anything.
He can’t be this naive lol

• JFL
Tyrone BBC mogger insane smv and unmatchable Halo.
Tall + BBC + thug maxxed + dark triad maxxed + bones + status rapper maxxed + bad boy .

9/10, even Chad's will have hard time competing with him, over for cumskins tbh.

He is even desired by cumskin cops.

• WTF
normie tier

@Thompsonz what you think?=

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332