How having muscle denied me slays [BRUTAL]

its so true, its always dudes that wanna ask about ur gym or weight or muscles Women only care about u being lean enough to have 6 pack
I’ve had 10x more dudes compliment my physique than women

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Amnesia
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
And niggas tell me I am an idiot for saying zoomer jocks do not exist in our timeliness. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. It is what is is
You’re in india who cares
basically my friend invited me to a 4th of july party. I thought it was gonna be a good place to slay but how I was wrong

I walk in and the party was filled with skinny twink prettyboys and alt/goth chicks. Dosent help I cut my long hair 5 days ago which is points with them. Anyways to make it fucking worse I wore a tight-ish black t-shirt. I was legit 3x bigger than any dude there. They treated me like a circus freak, they asked me to roll up my sleeves and asked to touch my bicep(the DUDES). While the alt girls looked in disgust as they thought I was a short hair athletic normie with no taste.

If youve seen my physique, yes im not HUGE but bigger than most 05s
Man this is cope :ROFLMAO: all of the varsity athlete Tyrones I knew were ordering white mtb-htb white girls weekly

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs and Xangsane
This will outslay all those twinks and gymcels combined. This is ideal body

Attachments

• 7f2a694afe6b44914a1ad0291b98e563.mp4
    1.6 MB
You’re in india who cares

Man this is cope :ROFLMAO: all of the varsity athlete Tyrones I knew were ordering white mtb-htb white girls weekly
what retard actually types like this lol:feelskek: you fell for the bp memes

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 53670
what retard actually types like this lol:feelskek: you fell for the bp memes
Ion need to type properly on an Indian forum cracka, and I don’t care about what I fell for. I said the truth, and that’s it

literally just an average body, face and longness halo

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
Ion need to type properly on an Indian forum cracka, and I don’t care about what I fell for. I said the truth, and that’s it

Not talking about proper typing, I’m saying your vocab you used was cringe “Tyrone has 3 white girls a week”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Not talking about proper typing, I’m saying your vocab you used was cringe “Tyrone has 3 white girls a week”
Fuck you. Let’s rep each other and make peace

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
The only place this guy would “slay” is on TikTok, having young girls make edits of him.

IRL, girls at clubs prefer bulkier, more muscular guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back