brutal rejection that I just experienced

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I was talking with this girl for almost 4 days non stop. Ever since i texted her we have been talking and she is a sophisticated person who is interested in art and music just like me so the conversation never got boring and we were getting alon really good. I would text her and she would reply in less than 10 seconds and i would do the same thing. She lives in my city but currently is in a different city that is close to where i live. We wanted to be together so much that she decided to came 20 days earlier and decided to go on a movie date with me for the first date. We were talking about future and other stuff since we are both students, about europe and languages, after i returned home and finished studying I realised that she not only blocked me on whatsapp but on Instagram as well. I was so damn shocked that i literally couldn't breath for 40 seconds straight. How did this happen? Why did this happen? When everything was going so great when there was not a single problem between us why do this? I got a haircut 2 days ago to see if she would like it( did it for myself not her) But also wanted to test her. Every time i asked about it she would constantly compliment it even tho it was shit. How can i trust anybody? For the first time i had actually arranged a date with a girl, this was my first time flirting with a girl who lives in my city( All my other so called relationships were with girls who lived in different countries) I thought for the first time was going to be able to hold a girls hands, maybe kiss her on the cheek but it just didn't happen. From now on i have 0 trust in love and flirting. It was brutal boyos
al pacino GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21146, mug and 4 others
I feel so fucking bad

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 9801
Your fucking ugly that’s why

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, wollet2 and Thinking_Machine
maybe don’t try to test her with a haircut next time

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676, wollet2 and 1 other person
She found Chad irl bro

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676 and ChristianChad
that's why online dating is shit. You put in so much time only to realize that you don't have a spark irl and have to shut it down.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and Htobrother
Do you think you the only one she talking to wake up man
She talks with 4 Guys at the same time Atleast

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
Every time i asked about it she would constantly compliment it even tho it was shit
Big mistake.
Asking her what she thinks of your haircut and doing this on top multiple times screams insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20848 and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother