Brutal Reminder for IOIs

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery winner
Water for some of you, but still feel like needs to be said

If a girl is attracted to you, she will make it clear whether it be even subtle signs but still clear enough for you to get a hint unless you are a full blown autist. You will know it. Girls WILL not hide it if they like someone. I have seen it happen way too many times

Especially these girls of this age who are very low inhib and more social than guys. No girl is high inhib for the guy she likes because she doesn't want to blow a chance with him. Stop the cope.
And this is not muh chad only. You have to not be ugly and be her type (niche looks). Dont go for a girl who doesn't act like this for you because she probably feels like this for someone else

There isnt a single girl who isnt fantasizing about her favourite guy at the given moment

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: niranjan, CyberPsychodelic, Richard_Hungwell and 15 others
no they can't withstand my aura to the point that they fear speaking to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, nathan and 1 other person
Water for some of you, but still feel like needs to be said

If a girl is attracted to you, she will make it clear whether it be even subtle signs but still clear enough for you to get a hint unless you are a full blown autist. I have seen it happen way too many times. Girls WILL not hide it if they like someone.

Especially these girls of this age who are very low inhib and more social than guys. No girl is high inhib for the guy she likes because she doesn't want to blow a chance with him. Stop the cope.
And this is not muh chad only. You have to not be ugly and be her type (niche looks). Dont go for a girl who doesn't act like this for you because she probably feels like this for someone else

There isnt a single girl who isnt fantasizing about her favourite guy at the given moment
Does barista asking if you need extra sugar count as IOI?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, It'snotover, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
i know that they will make it obvious but i just cant help with it when a girl gives me even a slightest positive reaction. It wont fix until i ascend facially i guess

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Richard_Hungwell, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
most men who get iois never act on them. this is the vantablackpill and more brutal than the false blackpill of "only chads get iois bro"

or the segment of the looksmax who think if you're not getting public blowjobs within minutes of meeting a foid, it's not worth interacting with them

the reality is, you had a chance to ascend, you didn't take it.

bruuuuutal

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, DeadTrees, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
most men who get iois never act on them. this is the vantablackpill and more brutal than the false blackpill of "only chads get iois bro"

or the segment of the looksmax who think if you're not getting public blowjobs within minutes of meeting a foid, it's not worth interacting with them

the reality is, you had a chance to ascend, you didn't take it.

bruuuuutal
Yeah most probably that ltb was giving you IOIs but you prefered being incel than taking her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, bloomercel and St.TikTokcel
Yeah but some dudes here have to make up mental gymnastics so they can cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FacialStructure404, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
when you get iois thats a sign of action otherwise not

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and FacialStructure404
IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Mewton