Ive been approached by women but had to turn them down

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Mansnob and dogtown
I have gotten approached by 3psl girl, does that mean i am slayer:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and mrdolphin
Tbh this is a vast improvement over the "your personality isn't very good" meme.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 3 others
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FUCK BEING NON CHAD GODDAMMIT!

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Mansnob, Gengar and 1 other person
I might be ugly but I have a great soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and androidcel
Lmfao, but what if I told you.........
I was approached by a 7/10, she talked to me for half an hour, her friends told me she is interested, I then asked for her number 2 days later and she gave it to me. Texted her later in the evening asking her out and guess what? She said NO!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Tyson

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, kobecel, mrdolphin and 6 others
Got approached, but yet women do the first step in rare cases (if you are an 8).
They will send signals, but they wait for you

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I’ve been approached by women but they don’t stay very long

Probably written by an ugly extrovert black nigga girl that gives pussy to every nigga in her hood.
Disgusting creatures.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, MiroslavBulldosex, Absi and 12 others
Probably written by an ugly extrovert black nigga girl that gives pussy to every nigga in her hood.
Disgusting creatures.
Lol i know she hurted ur feeling by tje way you comment. Just accept it men you will never be chad and you will never be approached by the girls you like. And indeed she probably that lowlife hoodhoe who has nothing more to offer than that expanded time consuming black hole she calls a vagina. Fucking slut i hope she chokes on a bbc and sufficate until her worthless soul leaves her disguisting black body. Fucking slu fuck her how dare she say things like this she need to fuck of fucking lowlife peasant scum. She is nothing more than a pile of shit

This just confirms the :blackpill: to be true as fuck. No NPC can disprove of what we've already known.

Their next argument is or arguments are:

1. Sex is not an entitlement... True it's a recognised physiological need the same as food, water, shelter & the like.
2. She's not representative... I fail to see how she's not with those many retweets & likes.
3. You can do without sex & survive. I know priests & the like etc who manage... Did they ask them? Do they know what they get up to behind closed doors?
4. Work on your personality... True but only after looksmaxxxing first aka Halo effect which Vice article even acknowledged.
5. Stop whining & complaining... You first about your "pets" petty grievances...
6. Lack of sex won't kill you, silly Incel... Actually it causes ailments which can. So deary 2 degrees of separation is adequate to state that it is a direct cause.
7. You're negative... No I'm realistic.

Much more.
Tbh this is a vast improvement over the "your personality isn't very good" meme.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
This applies to black women mostly, though. White women aren't like that. To demonstrate, my gl curry friend got cold approached by a Moroccan girl during daylight hours. He ignored her. :feelskek:
Lol i know she hurted ur feeling by tje way you comment. Just accept it men you will never be chad and you will never be approached by the girls you like. And indeed she probably that lowlife hoodhoe who has nothing more to offer than that expanded time consuming black hole she calls a vagina. Fucking slut i hope she chokes on a bbc and sufficate until her worthless soul leaves her disguisting black body. Fucking slu fuck her how dare she say things like this she need to fuck of fucking lowlife peasant scum. She is nothing more than a pile of shit
Kankerhoer wat lul je nou? Heb je zijn side profile niet gezien? Letterlijk Chad-tier.
Ive been approached by women but had to turn them down
I have gotten approached by 3psl girl, does that mean i am slayer:chad:
Me too brah
So have i but that dosent make you attractive. Uggos dont count boyo
Got approached, but yet women do the first step in rare cases (if you are an 8).
They will send signals, but they wait for you
I’ve been approached by women but they don’t stay very long
Story time fellas, where did you get approached? How did you respond?

Last edited:
It's not the fact that they don't approach men that are downright ugly that pisses me off, it's how they let a man with average looks rot. Fucking cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Autist and Coping
This applies to black women mostly, though. White women aren't like that. To demonstrate, my gl curry friend got cold approached by a Moroccan girl during daylight hours. He ignored her. :feelskek:

Kankerhoer wat lul je nou? Heb je zijn side profile niet gezien? Letterlijk Chad-tier.

A girl at my high school asked me to marry her as her boyfriend watched...the other times weren't so interesting.

A girl at my high school asked me to marry her as her boyfriend watched...the other times weren't so interesting.

Wtf...

Are you a chad or something post pictures

i was daytime approached by a legit 7 psl girl about 3 years ago when i was still fat, but my aspie levels were at an all time high :feelsrope:

Got approached by a land whale once,
:chad:

Wtf...

Are you a chad or something post pictures
I'm not really a chad. I have decent bone structure, so I look good in favorable lighting. I'm black, so I've mostly been approached by black or biracial women. I posted a picture a while ago.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I'm not really a chad. I have decent bone structure, so I look good in favorable lighting. I'm black, so I've mostly been approached by black or biracial women. I posted a picture a while ago.

I’ll try find it

Jfl at cucking her bf.

i was daytime approached by a legit 7 psl girl about 3 years ago when i was still fat, but my aspie levels were at an all time high :feelsrope:

Had you never seen her before? You must have a good looking face.

Festival, houseparties, clubs, a pregame and drunk kebab eating. I politely rejected them :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Had you never seen her before? You must have a good looking face.

It was at uni, never talked to her, but ive walked past her through crowd before, like i recognised her face instantly cuz she was pretty. She walked up to me, asked how im doing with my courses. She was smiling at me, standing close to me, playing with hair . Followed me to subway and we rode subway together while talking... well except I was very passive and didnt realise the situation. I didn't ask her personal questiosn while she asked personal stuff about me. I was just rly fat and had this midnset that it's not possible any girl would like me cuz I never really had that kind of an attention before. I don't really have an above avg face, but top % height/frame, but I was also very fat so that girl must've had a thing for tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It was at uni, never talked to her, but ive walked past her through crowd before, like i recognised her face instantly cuz she was pretty. She walked up to me, asked how im doing with my courses. She was smiling at me, standing close to me, playing with hair . Followed me to subway and we rode subway together while talking... well except I was very passive and didnt realise the situation. I didn't ask her personal questiosn while she asked personal stuff about me. I was just rly fat and had this midnset that it's not possible any girl would like me cuz I never really had that kind of an attention before. I don't really have an above avg face, but top % height/frame, but I was also very fat so that girl must've had a thing for tall guys
Damn, I imagine you must be kicking yourself over it thinking about that experience. Feelsgoodman.jpg although like I said earlier, I'm too ugly to be approached. Feelsbadman.jpg

Damn, I imagine you must be kicking yourself over it thinking about that experience. Feelsgoodman.jpg although like I said earlier, I'm too ugly to be approached. Feelsbadman.jpg

Yeah I used to feel really bad about it till I started looksmaxxing. I mean now that I thinked about it this experience might've had to do a lot with it sub-consciously cause I've started cardio/watching kcals and all that shit 1-2 months after this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.