Brutal reminder for men who never get approached

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUAcels on suicidewatch

Lmfao, but what if I told you.........
I was approached by a 7/10, she talked to me for half an hour, her friends told me she is interested, I then asked for her number 2 days later and she gave it to me. Texted her later in the evening asking her out and guess what? She said NO!:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:View attachment 13661
HINT : She just wanted attention... If you just took her number and then never texted her she would have wanted you even more.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
HINT : She just wanted attention... If you just took her number and then never texted her she would have wanted you even more.
Yeah, I figured, fucking attention whores.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mrdolphin and Mansnob
I only get approached by gays and ugly black girls :feelscry:

I only get approached by gays and ugly black girls :feelscry:
If you're getting approached by anyone at all that means you are pretty good looking.

If you're getting approached by anyone at all that means you are pretty good looking.
No. If they're below average then that means OP's average, not good looking.

Cold approaching ain't a thing in my country. But I did get initial interests from women online.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
No. If they're below average then that means OP's average, not good looking.
Cope
It is incredibly hard for someone to approach someone else romantically (as long as you aren't socially retarded like myself... which in this case would be a good thing). Almost all people are scared of rejection. Men find it hard to approach women, now imagine how hard it is for a women to approach. They're entire world is based around being liked and desired by others. If you reject a girl, you are literally crushing her entire spirit. Do you really believe that ugly women approach ugly men? JFL if you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Cope
It is incredibly hard for someone to approach someone else romantically (as long as you aren't socially retarded like myself... which in this case would be a good thing). Almost all people are scared of rejection. Men find it hard to approach women, now imagine how hard it is for a women to approach. They're entire world is based around being liked and desired by others. If you reject a girl, you are literally crushing her entire spirit. Do you really believe that ugly women approach ugly men? JFL if you do.
I said average not below average you dumbfuck

Getting approached by mostly gays means I look like a feminine twink

thats why I just act like a cunt to every woman I talk to.

• +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh and RichardSpencel
i approached by landwhale, gay and sub 3-4 before, most of the time is from social media

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ima go take a shower then become chad brb.
Nogf f220f6 6382511

Necroposting
Just in case you forgot. Happy Thursday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
If anyone approached me I would punch them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This applies to black women mostly, though. White women aren't like that. To demonstrate, my gl curry friend got cold approached by a Moroccan girl during daylight hours. He ignored her. :feelskek:

Kankerhoer wat lul je nou? Heb je zijn side profile niet gezien? Letterlijk Chad-tier.

Story time fellas, where did you get approached? How did you respond?
truecel denk je dat die zogenaamde ''choosing signals IOI'' cope is of dat chicks legit laten weten dat ze chad willen zonder iets te zeggen

it never began for us

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i've never gotten approached but it was made very clear that a girl liked me in eigth grade from everyone telling me that she did. as far as i know they weren't lying and she confirmed she did like me. i think it was because i was unintentionally filling a niche by neglecting myself and having raggedy ass hair and baggy clothes. she wouldn't get rated very high psl but she wasn't fat or ugly, and i found her qt. lifefuel that at least one girl has liked me, but suifuel that i never pursued any kind of relationship. at the same time, i'm pretty autistic and was even more autistic back then, and obviously even more autistic when it comes to talking to girls. so i don't think that any approach or relationship would have turned out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.