Brutal reminder i brutally face bone mog this clavicular faggot ass bitch

hey u fucking faggot ass monkey Mexican have u ever heard of Sarms?? look it up & Thank me later
or u can thank me right now by NEVER EVER posting ANY OTHER PICS OF UR obese BODY UNLESS 10%BF OR LOWER. youFucking son of a Bitch motherfucker GO body-dismorphia-MAXX RIGHT NOW.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
fucking bitch motherfucker HOP ON DNP WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????

Imagine being called brother by this creature
You hate me for my unchangeable genetic trait, really nice of you.
I was making fun of OP for the very autistic picture he took, never made fun of him or anyone here.
Do you guys just like to use me as a punching bag when I didn't do anything wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
hey u fucking faggot ass monkey Mexican have u ever heard of Sarms?? look it up & Thank me later
or u can thank me right now by NEVER EVER posting ANY OTHER PICS OF UR obese BODY UNLESS 10%BF OR LOWER. youFucking son of a Bitch motherfucker GO body-dismorphia-MAXX RIGHT NOW.
Oh no the Clavicular kids army from TikTok has arrived

Last edited:
You hate me for my unchangeable genetic trait, really nice of you.
I was making fun of OP for the very autistic picture he took, never made fun of him or anyone here.
Do you guys just like to use me as a punching bag when I didn't do anything wrong?
Its not my fault ur clapped take it on the chin boy. U do nothing to fix ur face

clavicular is boneless

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Oh no the Clavicular kids army from TikTok has arrived
hey buddy close your eyes and quickly try to imagine a person in a prayer position. I want you to know that as soon as i'm done typing this message im gonna start praying to god to enact your downfall & i will pray for 10 minutes straight, as you're reading this I am actively praying for GOD to strike you down you fucking bitch loser, ill do Jesus first then Allah and maybe buddha

hey buddy close your eyes and quickly try to imagine a person in a prayer position. I want you to know that as soon as i'm done typing this message im gonna start praying to god to enact your downfall & i will pray for 10 minutes straight, as you're reading this I am actively praying for GOD to strike you down you fucking bitch loser, ill do Jesus first then Allah and maybe buddha
What are u mentioned things that don't even exist
Keep being in prayer position so you can suck my cock and swallow the cum bitch

Last edited:
Ur just jealous u cant be prettyboy like him

Tiktok Clavicular dick sucker

Clav looks exactly like my friend who is half filipino half italian, he has that SEA soft bones look

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and SubhumanForever
Clav looks exactly like my friend who is half filipino half italian, he has that SEA soft bones look
Brutal. He is mod though so he is a gigachad actually

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
nigga is pushin 5' :lul::lul::lul:

D652b0c2723a45c23c9b4beff0ab5721

• JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and MA_ascender
He doesn’t necessarily “mog” you. You both are around the same looks level I would say (the higher end of the normie tier).

He is a narcy who thinks he is the best looking guy ever.
That’s what happens when you “ascend” a bit and get more positive attention. You delude yourself.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He doesn’t necessarily “mog” you. You both are around the same looks level I would say (the higher end of the normie tier).

He is a narcy who thinks he is the best looking guy ever.
That’s what happens when you “ascend” a bit and get more positive attention. You delude yourself.
true

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Testosterone drenched chad mirin your neck muscles

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian