Brutal Rhianna Surgical Morph of Le Fort 2 and Rhino (with a poll)

How far does the morph ascend or descend her looks? (out-of-ten scale)

• − 3 points

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • − 2 points

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • − 1 point

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • no change in attractiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + 1 point

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • + 2 points

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • + 3 points

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • + 4 points

• + 5 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + 6 points

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Ezgifcom gif maker

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 4 others
this or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ironjacket, KDA Player and 25 others
what dumb PSL fuck voted “−2” ?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and eduardkoopman
what dumb PSL fuck voted “−2” ?
if you morphed it with just slightly less projection it would've been a +2 but now it's a descension

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BoneDensity and thecel
why her nose gets bigger. -2 easy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 2729, BoneDensity and 1 other person
2851751 1650665841060

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
if you morphed it with just slightly less projection it would've been a +2 but now it's a descension

A few mm overprojected is much better than recessed. She, in the unedited pic, is brutally recessed.

why her nose gets bigger. -2 easy

“bigger” — please die. It’s called going from platyrrhine/mesorrhine to mesorrhine/leptorrhine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Growth Plate, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
come on guys

look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Growth Plate, Hikicel69 and 2 others
2851751_1650665841060_20220423_013007.jpg

Attachments

• 2851751_1650665841060_20220423_013007.jpg
    2851751_1650665841060_20220423_013007.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and Scorpioned
Good morph. Your morph is more realistic for what surgical procedures would do (usually surgeries performed on non-deformed people aren’t drastic), and my morph looks better.
Thank you
Imo a caucasian maxilla on a nigger skull looks a bit uncanny idk it lacks some harmony

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
Thank you
Imo a caucasian maxilla on a nigger skull looks a bit uncanny idk it lacks some harmony

I guess that the negative voters still perceive the morphed version as Black and thus uncanny. I ask them to do this : consider the woman in the after pic a Indian/Arab/Latina. Do you see the ascension now?

some of your threads are alright but a lot of them are really dogshit my nigga 💀

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Korea, AscendingHero and thecel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Reminds me of this legendary animated morph:

2032173_Untitled-1.gif

I didn’t create it. Does anyone know where this amazing morph GIF is originally from and who made it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • +1
bro if u like ur morph so much go fuck pinocchio or smth

Her maxilla is forward-projecting, and her nose area is Caucasoid. Disagreers are copers.

• +1
psl niggas suck at morphing
A0A35456 C18A 440B B579 8CF3B3E14BD2
9BD4E6BF 5C99 46BF A6E4 5AB684B3F154

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Rasputin, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others

Nice edit. Mine is more attractive (at least to me). Your edit takes her profile shape from concave to straight. IMO convex profile shape is the most attractive in females.

I don’t “suck at morphing.” I just morph to whatever I feel is the most attractive to me (within the restrictions of the morph, such as morphing specific surgical operations and not others). Different people find different traits attractive. That being said, I believe that my taste in women is the best and every male should like what I like.

Last edited:
The area in front of her nose needs more forward growth to make it complete if you know what I mean. I'm not very technically fluent when it comes to facial osteology or whatever but I noticed forward growth in that area is always prominent in mogger maxilla havers

• Woah
The area in front of her nose needs more forward growth to make it complete if you know what I mean. I'm not very technically fluent when it comes to facial osteology or whatever but I noticed forward growth in that area is always prominent in mogger maxilla havers

I don’t understand which area you’re talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I meant in front of her eye
View attachment 1647633

I agree that she’ll look better with that area more forward grown.

When I made the morph, I decided to only perform 2 types of surgical procedures (rhinoplasty and Le Fort midface advancement). Moving that area forwards, without moving the brow ridge forwards, would make the nasion/radix area too flat.

EDIT : It can be done
along with making the nose slope more convex. In my initial morph of the pic, I decided to give her a ski-slope nose because (1) PSL users prefer concave noses in females and (2) making the nose straight or convex would make it more of a race change than a “regular surgery.” I prefer slightly convex noses in Caucasoid women.

NEW MORPHS below.

1. The 1st of the morphs below moves forwards the nasion/radix area in front of her eyes.
  2. The 2nd of the morphs below is the 1st morph plus brow ridge and glabella implants, forehead reshaping, and even more forward projection at the nasion/radix.
Convex Cauc nose
Forward upper 3rd 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, ifyouwannabemylover and Growth Plate
I meant in front of her eye
View attachment 1647633
I agree that she’ll look better with that area more forward grown.

When I made the morph, I decided to only perform 2 types of surgical procedures (rhinoplasty and Le Fort midface advancement). Moving that area forwards, without moving the brow ridge forwards, would make the nasion/radix area too flat.

EDIT : It can be done
along with making the nose slope more convex. In my initial morph of the pic, I decided to give her a ski-slope nose because (1) PSL users prefer concave noses in females and (2) making the nose straight or convex would make it more of a race change than a “regular surgery.” I prefer slightly convex noses in Caucasoid women.

NEW MORPHS below.

1. The 1st of the morphs below moves forwards the nasion/radix area in front of her eyes.
  2. The 2nd of the morphs below is the 1st morph plus brow ridge and glabella implants, forehead reshaping, and even more forward projection at the nasion/radix.
View attachment 1647642View attachment 1647676

@Growth Plate

Thoughts on the 2 new morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
The 2nd of the morphs below is the 1st morph plus brow ridge and glabella implants, forehead reshaping, and even more forward projection at the nasion/radix.
This one fogs
@ifyouwannabemylover thoughts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joseph, thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
Nose would not project that much lmao, if anything it would look less projected but better supported.

• Love it
This morph is a good example of good features with terrible harmony. It looks so weird and unnatural. The kind of maxilla and pointy nose on this morph looks completely uncanny on a black woman. Mild proganthism is normal for black faces (i.e. the jaws are in front of the chin and anterior nasal spine).

Rihanna is considered one of the most attractive black celebrities. I don't think morphing her into some weird-looking racially ambiguous woman is an improvement.

• Ugh..