[BRUTAL] Ricecel Manifesto [WARNING: LONG]

@Michael Myers @JohnDoe remember him?

@Michael Myers @JohnDoe remember him?
Very likely he is dead. Diabetic complications aren't going to last 4 years, his step-father probably died sometime in the past 4 years and then he an hero'd. Tbh it was probably for the best, he got dealt the worst hand possible. Shame really, just reading his posts make me think he was a decent guy. And it's sad because you just know there are plenty of 5'4 guys in asia who married and had kids but because he was born in the west to a retarded white cock hungry whore of a mother, he had to go through this. This is why i can't respect any of these east asian whores who lust after and procreate with white men. They're dooming their off-spring. Absolute shameless whores and we need to shame them together and let them know what worthless insects they are. He was a legit trucel, 5'4 and 3" penis, i am 5'9 and 5.3", things ain't so bad after all i guess, but then again i'm still KHHV at 28 so yeah. I don't know why people are so brutal to ricecels, mocking people for their genetics is not something i like, mocking people for things they can control aka their weight is acceptable for the most part. Tbh he lasted a lot longer than i would, in his position i would have roped at 30 at the latest.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I though he roped
i think it was a larp actually, i searched obituaries for evansville indiana between june to august for 2021, not a single person in late 30s died that was of asian/hapa descent.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ElTruecel
@IAMNOTANINCEL

I though he roped
i think it was a larp actually, i searched obituaries for evansville indiana between june to august for 2021, not a single person in late 30s died that was of asian/hapa descent.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel

I meant any obituaries or whatever. He hasn’t been seen since 2021 so chances are he’s legit dead but could also be an elaborate LARP.

I meant any obituaries or whatever. He hasn’t been seen since 2021 so chances are he’s legit dead but could also be an elaborate LARP.
I don’t think he’s dead. I never suggested he was.

Very likely he is dead. Diabetic complications aren't going to last 4 years, his step-father probably died sometime in the past 4 years and then he an hero'd. Tbh it was probably for the best, he got dealt the worst hand possible. Shame really, just reading his posts make me think he was a decent guy. And it's sad because you just know there are plenty of 5'4 guys in asia who married and had kids but because he was born in the west to a retarded white cock hungry whore of a mother, he had to go through this. This is why i can't respect any of these east asian whores who lust after and procreate with white men. They're dooming their off-spring. Absolute shameless whores and we need to shame them together and let them know what worthless insects they are. He was a legit trucel, 5'4 and 3" penis, i am 5'9 and 5.3", things ain't so bad after all i guess, but then again i'm still KHHV at 28 so yeah. I don't know why people are so brutal to ricecels, mocking people for their genetics is not something i like, mocking people for things they can control aka their weight is acceptable for the most part. Tbh he lasted a lot longer than i would, in his position i would have roped at 30 at the latest.
Should a 6 foot tall black man with a 7 inch cock rope?

Life is cruel. That's why I turned to nature for cope. Nature is logical. That's why I like doing that shit. And I already said in another response I'm most likely going to blow my head off after my stepfather dies (he's dying from diabetic complications but I'm having him live as long as possible because it's painful for him 24/7. Serves him right for all of the abuse he's done to me).
Damn I though it was over for me but then I read this. This over tho.

wtf 37 years old!!!!!!!!! i would just be drinking tea and going on my daily walk and staring at people from a bench in a park on a fine friday morning, not writing boundary pushing self hating asian dissertation

good insight of the truth/blackpill about the majority of incel and mtn-below asian living in the west and everywhwre now that the whites start to geomaxxing, fight back ricecel! . Let this thread be a lesson to all the asian and wakes up.

1.You are judged by your race-
2.you are on your own-
3. Nobody cares about you-
4.people are only nice to you when they can gain something from you
5. Looks- looks -looks
6. Handsome chad are not your friend
7.female are not your equal ,either you below them and be invisible , or be above her in betabux.
8. The chance of you being above an 5-10/10 female in terms of looks and make her knees over heels for you are 0.000001%

9. Accept this and trust jesus because hes the only ones who knows your suffering as an ugly undesirable human being

10.jesus promise everyone who believe him will see him in heaven

11. Jesus has worked for our salvation. So we dont need to do religion sacrament bs made by fake preacher (90% of christian pastor) thing to go to heaven.

12. Be thankful , pray for others, spread the gospel.

13. See u incels in heaven.

Source :

-pastor steven anderson -youtube
-dr yankee arnold - youtube
-jesus-is-savior.com david j stewart

Last edited: