Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Post it here

Screenshot 20200314 223811 1

Let's do a poll after there are good amount of entries here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Chadeep, Arkantos and 25 others
The whole St.Leonardcel thread. 10 pages of brutal roasts.

Didn't save any of it but if somebody else did please share

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 5 others
7937FDBE EAA0 49AA A099 CD7C1349CE56

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 9 others
Lol keep coping you subhuman my first rape victim was you...how can you forget that night...when I whooped your tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and you were crying like a whore bitch help help help I am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am I going to take a shit now plz stop oh but still I for some unknown reasons I am like this to get rapped by chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
FaceandLMS to the french ogre guy with the big dong. Forgot where it was but it was mocking his need for validation in half french, fucking gold

Ritalincel once tried to roast me with a nice fantasy story about my life. It did not work but I loved the story because he probably was inspired by his own life when he wrote it.

If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Catawampus, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Ritalincel once tried to roast me with a nice fantasy story about my life. It did not work but I loved the story because he probably was inspired by his own life when he wrote it.

If I ever see you in real life I'll fucking make you eat cement. You got that, bitch? If it wasn't your mom coming downstairs to the basement each night to bring you a plate of chicken tenders, you would be dead with droll running into the cracks of your cum covered keyboard. I bet you weight about 400 pounds and have a string tied to your dick you use so you can piss. The fact you have to keep making new accounts suggest you need a new hobby. Stop being a shit troll and find something creative to do. You only have so much time left before your arteries clog and Coonrod lowers your 2000 pounds casket into the ground with a fucking crane.

I buried @Ritalincel in grave with this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 25thpercentile human, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
@Yoyome99 @EktoPlasma Does ritaincel really exist? Like all the garbage posted have been posted by an actual human being? How is that even possible 🤢🤮
I am not joking till now I used to think it's some bot or some shit but it isn't.... What the hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
@Yoyome99 @EktoPlasma
I am not joking till now I used to think it's some bot or some shit but it isn't.... What the hell
That's what I thought too when I was greycel, I even made a thread about it and people roasted me bc a lot of people here are sucking ritalincels cock bc of status armour.
@Yoyome99 @EktoPlasma Like all the garbage posted have been posted by an actual human being? How is that even possible 🤢🤮
LDAR lifestyle makes it possible

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
@Yoyome99 @EktoPlasma Does ritaincel really exist? Like all the garbage posted have been posted by an actual human being? How is that even possible 🤢🤮
fuck off cow worshipper greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Patient A, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Screenshot 20190514 131248

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
fuck off cow worshipper greycel
this

why tf these greycel vishnus talking shit about ritalinbro? @Ritalincel gtfih curries are hating for no reason

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
this

why tf these greycel vishnus talking shit about ritalinbro? @Ritalincel gtfih curries are hating for no reason
yes hindou dindou are triggered by ritalen

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
there was a thread in which Fatman got murdered by ItsOVER (i think), unfortunately i can't find it anymore :( i just remember it being brutal af, it was a good read tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and RichardSpencel
maybe but not sure
Can't you like buy those truffles in Amsterdam for like 15€ thats basically the same like 3.5 grams of shrooms jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and TsarTsar444
there was a thread of a guy saying this forum has low iq, i replied log off so it can go back up, it got like 20 reactions in 5 minutes but he edited his post, he is still here actively but i cant remember his name

i once roasted a crisick video in some other thread

there were couple more but i dont remember

i am indeed a ruthless roaster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel and stuckneworleans
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and Michael Myers
No bro, we should do an ayahuasca ceremony in the slums of the amazon tbh
Gudru and i live here in the chadliterlands jfl you should join us

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TsarTsar444
this

suck his cock more little sneak jfl

Screenshot 20190210 162107 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and RichardSpencel
i was expecting a "your mom is" joke jfl
Thought about it but since you are a truecel your mom probably is unattractive af jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and stuckneworleans
Thought about it but since you are a truecel your mom probably is unattractive af jfl
so youre saying i could have my dick sucked by a gl milf, considering youve got a gf im assuming shes gl?

this

Not hating on him, Still there's no doubt if he's real that he got a very bad lifestyle and the fact that people got his back for some reputation points.
Also I don't worship vishnu, there are like 330 million others to worship.