Brutal rope fuel from when i was in college (COPERS DONT ENTER)

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i was sitting at the cafeteria with two low tier ltbs who i wasnt friends with but they were friends with my tall psl 7 friend so they had to tolerate me. Anyway, they were browsing facebook (this was 2017 lmao) and one girl saw a guy in it and said to the other "Who is this guy? He looks hot. Ijust like bald guys like him, imperfactions are a turn on". Then the other girl said "Want me to hook you up with him?". Rest is history. Dude would be rated redditor here btw.

Its literally so easy. Guys here get laid like that, they dont lift a finger. I never had this happen to me ever and i got a facebook profile for a decade or so. JFL at life, i have to go out of my way and chat up some college sluts just to get some interaction with a woman then end up being her emotional tampon cuz she is never attracted to me. i also played in a band, muh exposure, muh status.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, BigLooks22, MoggerGaston and 3 others
i was sitting at the cafeteria with two low tier ltbs who i wasnt friends with but they were friends with my tall psl 7 friend so they had to tolerate me. Anyway, they were browsing facebook (this was 2017 lmao) and one girl saw a guy in it and said to the other "Who is this guy? He looks hot. Ijust like bald guys like him, imperfactions are a turn on". Then the other girl said "Want me to hook you up with him?". Rest is history. Dude would be rated redditor here btw.

Its literally so easy. Guys here get laid like that, they dont lift a finger. I never had this happen to me ever and i got a facebook profile for a decade or so. JFL at life, i have to go out of my way and chat up some college sluts just to get some interaction with a woman then end up being her emotional tampon cuz she is never attracted to me. i also played in a band, muh exposure, muh status.
not surprised, always goes like that

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yea man. It's so easy. Why, you haven't gotten laid yet?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine and InnerVoid
cause i dont have these good people to set me up like others do
Cope. You're just ugly. Nobody wanted to set you up because you were (and are, still) disgusting.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and InnerVoid
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and InnerVoid
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and Primalsplit
This sounds like NT/social pill, not looks pill if the guy was indeed not gl

maybe death is a woman though
If Death was a woman, you might be the only man to ever get to achieve immortality because no woman is touching you mate.:feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and 1 other person
This sounds like NT/social pill, not looks pill if the guy was indeed not gl
if he wasnt gl then he wuldnt have caught the girls' attention buddy

If Death was a woman, you might be the only man to ever get to achieve immortality because no woman is touching you mate.:feelsokman:
maybe she gonna use me as an emotional tampon

maybe she gonna use me as an emotional tampon
"Oh ma gawd. God always makes me do his dirty work. I hate him. But he is my daddy."

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
OP

Tired Good Night GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's so painfully obvious you haven't completed your 6 years of semen retention and daily gratitude. Those women could sense through the screen the gratitude the man had from his relentless journaling. You just need to try harder and stop being lazy!

• JFL