Brutal Ropepill (Roping is cope)

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Many users here think of "ending it". But this is Gigacope.

The truth is: We don't know what will happen after we die. Maybe nothing happens. But maybe there is some sort of afterlife for our consciousness. Science still doesn't know how consciousness evolves, it's a mystery. There are scientists who think human consciousness may exist after the death.

Now think about it: Imagine that after our death, our consciousness will float in the universe for eternity. That in itself is scary. But if you had a good life, you could accept it. Imagine Chico dying and then floating in the Universe forever. He can cope with his good memories. But what about Elliot Rodgers? He had a shitty life, then commited murder-suicide only to float forever in the Universe. His pain and misery will continue forever.

The only way to avoid this is: Try to make the best of your life while you still can, so that when you die and your consciousness floats in the Universe forever, you have good memories to cope. You don't want to have a shitty life, die and then being remembered of it for eternity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, sorrowfulsad, mulattomaxxer and 31 others
101 fear propaganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 18528, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Cope. we won't float around in the universe, instead we loom above our skulls and stay still in the casket for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and thickdickdaddy27
tbh i'm almost certain there's nothing after this life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Nah no one can be sure what happens after death.
The maybe this and maybe that is a classic fear propaganda. we should focus on reality and not on the stuff we have absolutely no idea about and most likely never will. if they find something, call me. until then...i'm good.

Cope. we won't float around in the universe, instead we loom above our skulls and stay still in the casket for eternity
tbh jews doesn't bury themselves in caskets so they can get out later on :oops:

The maybe this and maybe that is a classic fear propaganda. we should focus on reality and not on the stuff we have absolutely no idea about and most likely never will. if they find something, call me. until then...i'm good.
If you think that roping will solve your problems, you have to be damn sure that your consciousness stops existing after your death. As long as you're not sure, you are taking a risk that is not worth it.

Therefore, roping is cope, like lefort 3 or LL surgery.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
If you think that roping will solve your problems, you have to be damn sure that your consciousness stops existing after your death. As long as you're not sure, you are taking a risk that is not worth it.
It's normal to contemplate about it rn, but if i had it really bad (i was brutally sick with endless pain) bye bye schizo fear, and i'm out.

@thecel Read this.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
humans just can't accept that they are not immortal
we have huge egos

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, TopzCat1, the BULL and 4 others
humans just can't accept that they are not immortal
we have huge egos
We really don't know if our consciousness continues to exist after our death.
I'm not religious. It's a scientific question, and most scientists agree that it's not clear at all.

• Ugh..
Kaffir

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 10042 and AlexAP
We really don't know if our consciousness continues to exist after our death.
I'm not religious. It's a scientific question, and most scientists agree that it's not clear at all.
a short wiki about the brain would make you lmao at the idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
a short wiki about the brain would make you lmao at the idea
Science still doesn't know how consciousness exactly works, let alone how it evolves and if it exists after our death.

• Ugh..
what im scare of the most is the seconds before my brain shut down. it could last for what feels like eternity. i plan to kill myself as fast as i can to prevent that. some method of insta killing

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
what im scare of the most is the seconds before my brain shut down. it could last for what feels like eternity. i plan to kill myself as fast as i can to prevent that. some method of insta killing
So you're sure your consciousness will stop to exist after your death?

Science still doesn't know how consciousness exactly works, let alone how it evolves and if it exists after our death.
exactly? no. If I'll take your brain and run over it 200 times with my car, I'm pretty sure it's agreeable that your conscience would vanish by most actual brain scientists.

Semi-agree, and I think that admitting you're subhuman is a good thing. Every man on Earth below a 7/10 is technically a subhuman, but few are incel. Now, if u know your life is gonna be shit just resort to getting dopamine out of hobbies or vacationmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
imagine getting reborn as aboriginy

exactly? no. If I'll take your brain and run over it 200 times with my car, I'm pretty sure it's agreeable that your conscience would vanish by most actual brain scientists.
You die, sure. But no one knows if your consciousness continues to exist or not.

It's one of the biggest mysterys in science, we know very little about consciousness in humans (and in other animals tbh).

You die, sure. But no one knows if your consciousness continues to exist or not.
fear propaganda.

we don't know, maybe if you wouldn't rope there's the roping god who would make you suffer forever. only the ropers will rest in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Many users here think of "ending it". But this is Gigacope.

The truth is: We don't know what will happen after we die. Maybe nothing happens. But maybe there is some sort of afterlife for our consciousness. Science still doesn't know how consciousness evolves, it's a mystery. There are scientists who think human consciousness may exist after the death.

Now think about it: Imagine that after our death, our consciousness will float in the universe for eternity. That in itself is scary. But if you had a good life, you could accept it. Imagine Chico dying and then floating in the Universe forever. He can cope with his good memories. But what about Elliot Rodgers? He had a shitty life, then commited murder-suicide only to float forever in the Universe. His pain and misery will continue forever.

The only way to avoid this is: Try to make the best of your life while you still can, so that when you die and your consciousness floats in the Universe forever, you have good memories to cope. You don't want to have a shitty life, die and then being remembered of it for eternity.
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Cope tbh:Comfy: consciousness is just a transient property brought forth by electrical activity in your brain. Just imagine going to sleep and never waking up:feelshmm:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15516
Cope tbh:Comfy: consciousness is just a transient property brought forth by electrical activity in your brain. Just imagine going to sleep and never waking up:feelshmm:
Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Uh I don’t care if I had the best life ever or the worst slum style existence imaginable, if I’m floating through the universe for eternity doing NOTHING that would be a hellish existence regardless of what pops in my head during it.

idk man just don’t worry about it, if you want to get technical you don’t really know shit besides the fact that you exist, that’s the only thing you can actually be sure about (and I can only be sure that I exist, I’ve never been you so I’ve never had confirmation that you exist and I never will, so I just have to assume you do.)

there’s nothing that can ever confirm anything else, because at the end of the day the ONLY thing you know is “I think therefore I am” and EVERYTHING else could be real, an illusion, something inbetween, something else entirely and nothing will ever change that. So I say just don’t worry about it. (And if any retard reading this gets any ideas, you should still 100% believe in science, it’s proven to be accurate within the bounds of the reality we exist in so trust in it my guy)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
If consciouness could exist apart from the body, then our consciousness would necessairly have to exist before we were born. But that's not the case, since no one has memories of before being born. That heavilly suggests that conscience may not exist separate from the body or at least that we cant keep memories from one "life" to "another".

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I killed myself last week, yeah we continue after earth death. I mastered a possession technique with some demons and I possessed Lachowski's body, posting from new york baby :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
If consciouness could exist apart from the body, then our consciousness would necessairly have to exist before we were born.
Not necessary, consciousness could be born in the body but still exist after death, it's possible.
But that's not the case, since no one has memories of before being born. That heavilly suggests that conscience may not exist separate from the body or at least that we cant keep memories from one "life" to "another".
I'm not talking about reincarnation, it's about having a consciouness after death. We don't even know how consciousness evolves and where it's actually located, so we don't know what happens after death.

Not necessary, consciousness could be born in the body but still exist after death, it's possible.

I'm not talking about reincarnation, it's about having a consciouness after death. We don't even know how consciousness evolves and where it's actually located, so we don't know what happens after death.
if consciouness begins with the body then it cant be separated from it, if we have no memories of a non-material consciouness, then it probably does not exist

People who kill themselves because they think their lives suck will burn in hellfire :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
@sytyl confusing how

Water

Camus already came to that conclusion in his magnum opus

You're Christian or another religion or anything else?
Hindu obviously
I don’t think I’ve said anything about this to sytyl so idk why he said that 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Albeacho and AlexAP
Hindu obviously
I don’t think I’ve said anything about this to sytyl so idk why he said that 🤔
Im curious what religion do you actually believe in? or none at all?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte