Brutal Ropepill (Roping is cope)

Now think about it: Imagine that after our death, our consciousness will float in the universe for eternity. That in itself is scary
This has happened for eternity, before God put you to trial

User here larp about their beliefs jfl
Unlike one certain user I dont larp as an islamic theologian without having read the koran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency, sytyl and Albeacho
Unlike one certain user I dont larp as an islamic theologian without having read the koran
@Deleted member 3043 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Many users here think of "ending it". But this is Gigacope.

The truth is: We don't know what will happen after we die. Maybe nothing happens. But maybe there is some sort of afterlife for our consciousness. Science still doesn't know how consciousness evolves, it's a mystery. There are scientists who think human consciousness may exist after the death.

Now think about it: Imagine that after our death, our consciousness will float in the universe for eternity. That in itself is scary. But if you had a good life, you could accept it. Imagine Chico dying and then floating in the Universe forever. He can cope with his good memories. But what about Elliot Rodgers? He had a shitty life, then commited murder-suicide only to float forever in the Universe. His pain and misery will continue forever.

The only way to avoid this is: Try to make the best of your life while you still can, so that when you die and your consciousness floats in the Universe forever, you have good memories to cope. You don't want to have a shitty life, die and then being remembered of it for eternity.
I was hitler in my past life hence the punishment

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, AlexAP and Albeacho
what sect?
I don’t like certain things about catholicism and most protestant denominations are just jokes, idk much about orthodoxy though. So nondenominational I guess

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
I was hitler in my past life hence the punishment
Hitler

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lutte, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No man can decide he is born but he can decide how and when he die
Everything else a man does in his life is based on predetermined factors like genetics and socioeconomic environment and just luck

Rope is the only real choice a man will ever get to make in this life

The truth is: We don't know what will happen after we die. Maybe nothing happens. But maybe there is some sort of afterlife for our consciousness. Science still doesn't know how consciousness evolves, it's a mystery. There are scientists who think human consciousness may exist after the death.

Now think about it: Imagine that after our death, our consciousness will float in the universe for eternity. That in itself is scary. But if you had a good life, you could accept it. Imagine Chico dying and then floating in the Universe forever. He can cope with his good memories. But what about Elliot Rodgers? He had a shitty life, then commited murder-suicide only to float forever in the Universe. His pain and misery will continue forever.

The only way to avoid this is: Try to make the best of your life while you still can, so that when you die and your consciousness floats in the Universe forever, you have good memories to cope. You don't want to have a shitty life, die and then being remembered of it for eternity.
The universe is just a little box. Not much to really see in it's entirety compared to what's outside of it. Your brain cannot fathom it now, but after you die it will all be so simple.

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
we are doomed just act on impulse it doesnt matter

If you think that roping will solve your problems, you have to be damn sure that your consciousness stops existing after your death. As long as you're not sure, you are taking a risk that is not worth it.

Therefore, roping is cope, like lefort 3 or LL surgery.
Are you sick in the head?? How dare you utter such words regarding lefort 3.
Anything but lefort 3 is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
The universe is just a little box. Not much to really see in it's entirety compared to what's outside of it. Your brain cannot fathom it now, but after you die it will all be so simple.
What do you mean? Are you religious and talking about afterlife?

What do you mean? Are you religious and talking about afterlife?
No, I'm not religious. I'm talking about space and distance.

@Predeterminism Read this before you rope

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

7018.jpg

• JFL
@thecel-tier necroposting
It was an emergency

• Woah
this thread makes me feel stupid cause I had never thought of it that way

• Woah
Elliot Rodger is chilling in heaven.

Elliot Rodger is chilling in heaven.
Imagine actually believing this. He could have ascended irl if he had a normal brain, but he was extremely narcy and socially inept.

Imagine actually believing this. He could have ascended irl if he had a normal brain, but he was extremely narcy and socially inept.
So you're saying he should've had a brain transplant, which is not a thing.

So there's nothing he could've done.

• Hmm...
So you're saying he should've had a brain transplant, which is not a thing.

So there's nothing he could've done.
He could have tried to NTmaxx, like becoming more social. And if he wanted to die should have roped alone instead of going ER.

I heard some study that claimed that reincarnation may be legit. Even if so roping is an extremely stupid idea.

• Woah
Not necessary, consciousness could be born in the body but still exist after death, it's possible.

I'm not talking about reincarnation, it's about having a consciouness after death. We don't even know how consciousness evolves and where it's actually located, so we don't know what happens after death.

Giga over if true. I will have to find a way to cope for eternity.

He could have tried to NTmaxx, like becoming more social. And if he wanted to die should have roped alone instead of going ER.
NTmaxxing isn't a thing.

Dying alone is a waste.

Rope is tasty

NOT A SINGLE WORD

I heard some study that claimed that reincarnation may be legit. Even if so roping is an extremely stupid idea.
Which study? If you meant this:

Giga over if true. I will have to find a way to cope for eternity.
This study says it could continue for minutes after clinical death, so not really long.

Which study? If you meant this:

This study says it could continue for minutes after clinical death, so not really long.
They claim that they dont know how long since they cant ask them when they've been clinically dead for a long time.