brutal shit happened to me today

Enlil

Enlil

murder
so it was such a comfy winter tier weather today, amazing rain and stuff..
went to my dentist, his assistant is 7/10 qt3.14 170cm foid... she kept smiling to me and stuff, i smiled back, smoked two cigs for low inhibition maxx... i flirted with her...
the brutal shit is that i found out she's fucking got 3 kids and getting divorced these days.... like FAURK why this happen to me why me fuck my luck!:feelspepo: i will die virgin incel ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Do you live in Syria?

Believe in yourself bro and work on your personality and you will find the woman of your dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, IWantToMax, DidntRead and 2 others
Do you live in Syria?
yes bro
Believe in yourself bro and work on your personality and you will find the woman of your dreams
bullshit. personality doesn't matter. the foid i talk about literally showed me a pic of her ex husband and he was a NWcel long mid face fuck and she told me she regret marrying him. she was 16 when got married jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Roping Subhuman
She's just doing her job, JFL

why do subhumans think good customer service is flirting

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2426
The girl was curry?

She's just doing her job, JFL

why do subhumans think good customer service is flirting
no man she was really nice to me and responsive to my eye contact flirting. too sad she's got kids.
Have you ever been bombed? how dangerous is the situation there now?
yes. it's okay now i guess
The girl was curry?
no. she's qt levantine white/olive oiled skin Mediterranean phenotypical foid

its time to step up to the plate and take responsibility

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
its time to step up to the plate and take responsibility
0d040d1395a5633e5b17be12ba17d95e664191fb96a115266560dc8d4d63ce8c

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
yes bro

bullshit. personality doesn't matter. the foid i talk about literally showed me a pic of her ex husband and he was a NWcel long mid face fuck and she told me she regret marrying him. she was 16 when got married jfl
It was irony, but i still disagree w/ you. You guys are gonna put this as a cope but indeed personality can make you more attractive, thing is the caveats are your LMS and how simple the girl is

Simple girls would find a guy with good personality attractive, 5+ or maybe slightly below (4.5, MAYBE 4). Also, you can't put all personality in the same package. Is the guy really funny but he suck at relationships?

The thing with the incely guy getting hot jb in highschool movies is he's not only ugly, he also have a good personality in a way he's funny and caring, but is too submissive and non-sexual to create attraction

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil