So many smiles but no car brutal in Highscool. Blood drive tales.

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
blood drive at school today, went in and sat there was a girl in there that I knew she had a crush on me from my sister and what she was joking about but I don’t really find her that attractive as I should, she’s high E in behavior and body but she looks like an ogre does have good eyes though and we were talking and stuff exchanging smiles and felt some tension

This LTN low T came in and he was smiling at me the whole time and trying to talk but he just wasn’t that social didn’t know what to say was just one lining

Girl left and three more came in while Im still donating and they are smiling and talking to me too, joking and stuff about them being nervous because their first time getting blood donations

The LTN started to puke because of his Blood loss and it was brutal the girls and I were laughing silently and shit absolutely brutal, was asking him if he was cool and shit though when he was done because I just can’t imagine his embarrassment :feelsbadman:

but I get all the ioi’s from women I can fuck men that I can hangout with but I don’t have a car

LTNs/MTNs that had a car from parents that have the money or helped you financially when you had a job or just straight up bought it you are at such an advantage when it comes to anything in real life outside of looks, looks don’t mean shit when you can’t travel

HIGHSCHOOLERS CAR IS #1 PRIORITY :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, fukmylyf, Lynxress and 1 other person
Bump and dump

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
"highshchool"

ignored

blood drive at school today, went in and sat there was a girl in there that I knew she had a crush on me from my sister and what she was joking about but I don’t really find her that attractive as I should, she’s high E in behavior and body but she looks like an ogre does have good eyes though and we were talking and stuff exchanging smiles and felt some tension

This LTN low T came in and he was smiling at me the whole time and trying to talk but he just wasn’t that social didn’t know what to say was just one lining

Girl left and three more came in while Im still donating and they are smiling and talking to me too, joking and stuff about them being nervous because their first time getting blood donations

The LTN started to puke because of his Blood loss and it was brutal the girls and I were laughing silently and shit absolutely brutal, was asking him if he was cool and shit though when he was done because I just can’t imagine his embarrassment :feelsbadman:

but I get all the ioi’s from women I can fuck men that I can hangout with but I don’t have a car

LTNs/MTNs that had a car from parents that have the money or helped you financially when you had a job or just straight up bought it you are at such an advantage when it comes to anything in real life outside of looks, looks don’t mean shit when you can’t travel

HIGHSCHOOLERS CAR IS #1 PRIORITY :feelsbadman:
dnr

but tbh car is cope

• +1
Reactions: Axii
one of my biggest regrets is not getting my license in high school

• +1
Reactions: Axii