Brutal situation

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I wanted to delete my account at the beginning of the year, feels like ages ago. I didn't do it because this forum feels too good for coping, my life is still shitty. I could have ascended with a HQNP this year but it went nowhere, and I still have zero people who I can talk to like a family (cut off contact) or close friends.

Meetup.com, finding hobbies, etc. doesn't work, I never make long-lasting friends. The only regular "socializing" I do right now is clubs at weekends, and sometimes finding someone on apps.

I'm not a doomer for society, but for me it doesn't look good. I guess I have an avoidant personality, that's my explanation why I can't make close friends, I'm too forgettable, but I don't want to spend money for the Charisma on Command University either. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, |Daddy_Zygos|, Aladin and 2 others
Try mma gym?

Become a counter strike pro?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AlexAP
You are oldcel like me aren't you? I'm the same here. Wanted to delete when I turned 29. Instead I did precisely the opposite and postmaxxxed since...

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Try mma gym?

Become a counter strike pro?
MMA I could try, thanks, counter strike is not my stuff.

I guess I also need some sort of social training, but this is more difficult to find.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You are oldcel like me aren't you? I'm the same here. Wanted to delete when I turned 29. Instead I did precisely the opposite and postmaxxxed since...
Yeah oldcel.
Brutal that you couldn't delete either.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and SecularIslamist
MMA I could try, thanks, counter strike is not my stuff.

I guess I also need some sort of social training, but this is more difficult to find.
Yes try mma, it’s good for confidence.

Have u tried gym Celling?

You can use counter strike communication to level up ur social skills, but if it’s not ur thing I understand. Maybe a team sports?

Wish I was warned about oldceldom when I was younger.

Have u tried gym Celling?
Yeah I go to the gym regularly. But not MMA.
You can use counter strike communication to level up ur social skills, but if it’s not ur thing I understand. Maybe a team sports?
Yeah I was searching for some thing, found only stuff like Charisma on Command University but don't want to spend money on it.

Thanks for your advice.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and n0rthface
Yeah I go to the gym regularly. But not MMA.

Yeah I was searching for some thing, found only stuff like Charisma on Command University but don't want to spend money on it.

Thanks for your advice.
Yeah most of that shit is a scam, don’t waste cash on online courses

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AlexAP
I wanted to delete my account at the beginning of the year, feels like ages ago. I didn't do it because this forum feels too good for coping, my life is still shitty. I could have ascended with a HQNP this year but it went nowhere, and I still have zero people who I can talk to like a family (cut off contact) or close friends.
I have an avoidant personality, that's my explanation why I can't make close friends,
could relate like is crazy to think I had something going on put then it quickly collapsed in a matter of days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and AlexAP
I had something going on put then it quickly collapsed in a matter of days
Yeah, ultra-relatable, happens every now and then, frustrating.
The weird thing is how sometimes I meet others while being with colleagues, and the colleagues always stay much more in touch with the others for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and |Daddy_Zygos|
but I don't want to spend money for the Charisma on Command University either. Brutal.
cant teach charisma, u either have it or dont

Yeah, ultra-relatable, happens every now and then, frustrating.
The weird thing is how sometimes I meet others while being with colleagues, and the colleagues always stay much more in touch with the others for some reason.
is just not my social life put in life in general each time I get my shit together things just fall apart
Put I think I figure out what to do for my social life first you have to initiate

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface