The biggest blackpill is if you do nothing but play videogames and surf the internet on the weekends

So what?
You're not gonna grow anymore, your height capped at 5'5 because of your parents.

Go E.R.
I believe in you, release all the pent up anger & hatred inside of you.
I'm not a violent person. I would gain no catharsis from such an act. Besides, why on earth would I want to attack random people on the street who have no clue who I am, what my motive is, and have never done anything to wrong me? I suppose it is a nice and cathartic fantasy to have but I would rather not needlessly hurt the community and spend the rest of my life in a cold shithole of a prison

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I have no pent up anger.

I just don't care.

I lost the genetic lottery.

So what? Life goes on.

No need to hurt people needlessly.

I'm not a violent person. I would gain no catharsis from such an act. Besides, why on earth would I want to attack random people on the street who have no clue who I am, what my motive is, and have never done anything to wrong me? I suppose it is a nice and cathartic fantasy to have but I would rather not needlessly hurt the community and spend the rest of my life in a cold shithole of a prison
Good.
Stay an abused dog then.
Just allow others to trample all over you, we need more people like you in this world so humans can relieve their stress onto you.

Good.
Stay an abused dog then.
Just allow others to trample all over you, we need more people like you in this world so humans can relieve their stress onto you.
You're mentally ill if you think violence is an answer.

Lower your tone in my presence, you genetic failure.
if I was to ever commit an attack , I'd want it to be in service of my people. Killing because I can't get my dick wet is retarded. If I ever commit to something, I want it to be for a cause bigger than myself. That way at least I will know my actions weren't in vain.

if I was to ever commit an attack , I'd want it to be in service of my people. Killing because I can't get my dick wet is retarded. If I ever commit to something, I want it to be for a cause bigger than myself. That way at least I will know my actions weren't in vain.
I don't care for the words of a subspecies, you're barely human. Why should I care for you?

I don't care for the words of a subspecies, you're barely human. Why should I care for you?
You realized you failed in radicalizing me so now you're trying to hurt my feelings bhahahaha

You realized you failed in radicalizing me so now you're trying to hurt my feelings bhahahaha
Sorry but I don't believe in lower beings experiencing feelings.
You would be the equivalent to a bug in my eyes, something that just lives on autopilot.

Something I would step on and not think about a split second later.

Sorry but I don't believe in lower beings experiencing feelings.
You would be the equivalent to a bug in my eyes, something that just lives on autopilot.

Something I would step on and not think about a split second later.
ure weird bro

Yuo're brown.
I am whiter than your teeth, you 5'5 autistic aussie.
It's such a shame that you have no soul, normally I'd wish you luck in your next incarnation, but once you die here... that's it.

And that's for the good, to be honest.

I am whiter than your teeth, you 5'5 autistic aussie.
It's such a shame that you have no soul, normally I'd wish you luck in your next incarnation, but once you die here... that's it.

And that's for the good, to be honest.
take a chill pill bro

what did i do to u

take a chill pill bro

what did i do to u
I am chill, also you didn't do anything to me.
It's just I don't intend to show an ounce of respect to humanoids.

If you were human I would be humane to you, not like you would know what that word means, you abused dog.

I am chill, also you didn't do anything to me.
It's just I don't intend to show an ounce of respect to humanoids.

If you were human I would be humane to you, not like you would know what that word means, you abused dog.
If you want me to go ER that badly just say it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Man... do I literally have anything at all to look forward to in the future as some average looking 5'5'' autistic guy? I already know it will affect my employment prospects and career, I know I'll never be able to experience casual sex or being loved by someone of the opposite gender and being accepted for who I am, I know I will never have any of that.

Is there honestly any reason I SHOULDN'T kill myself?

I've been pondering this for a long while, and I've basically convinced myself that after both my parents pass, I will take my own life. The average life of an autist is 54 years, and that is due to the passing of parents and them not being able to support themselves due to unemployment, discrimination, and inability to communicate their health needs. I don't want to go through that, so after both my parents die I probably will just kill myself.
All you can do at this age is learnmaxing -> statusmaxing & moneymaxing, and enjoy sex paying fancy prostitutes.

average goyim:

the more goyim I see like like makes me hate the goyim as a goy

99% of you are complete Jewish robots that can’t realize your a Jewish puppet like cattle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123
Hop on gear and beat them tall dudes
- from a 6’5 guy

A typical weekend for me is literally staying in my fucking room, reading this forum, watching tiktok or ig reels on my phone, playing Elden Ring on my pc or some other goyslop game, eating food, shitting, then going to bed when the day is over.

I literally do nothing other than that. I hear people at school talking all the time about parties they went on and the fun things they did on the weekends, and I am just left here wondering, why do I have to be the person who misses out on all the fun? Why do I have to be the low iq manlet with autism? What did I DO to deserve my subhumanity?

Life is so unfair and brutal. It doesn't make it better that at school the two dudes who fuck with me the most are 6'1" and 6'3" respectively, are giga-NT, and very popular. They sometimes ask me dumb questions on purpose because they know I'm awkward and autistic and that I don't want to talk to them. :feelswhy:
ovER for me I for some reason just don't go to parties even though I get invited sometimes what is wrong with me