Brutal sizepill

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Yup, this is why even if you are 6’3” but twiggy you mog a 5’9” muscle beast. It’s about relative size and mogging. Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 7313
Yup, this is why even if you are 6’3” but twiggy you mog a 5’9” muscle beast. It’s about relative size and mogging. Brootal.
What's wrong with your wrist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and St. Wristcel
What's wrong with your wrist?
Extremely small (about 5,5 inches) which is smaller than the female 1st percentile. I have never even seen a woman yet a man with a smaller wrist than me. 90 year old Chinese ladies mog me. It makes my whole arm look small. It’s over,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Extremely small (about 5,5 inches) which is smaller than the female 1st percentile. I have never even seen a woman yet a man with a smaller wrist than me. 90 year old Chinese ladies mog me. It makes my whole arm look small. It’s over,
Jesus Christ even I wrist mog you

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
what the fuck it cant be true
i got 6 inches wrist and i meet a lot of people with similar wrists i think those percentages are bs tbh

• +1
Fuck you serious??
I'm insecure about my wrist, same as my ethnicity, but 5.5 inches seems like u measured wrong man, or maybe measured at wrong part?

Do you need to wear ladies size watches??

IMG 20201108 133704

• +1
Would a 5’9 buff dude make them feel more small than a 6’2 skinny dude?

That must be a larp or mis measurement
Jfl my dicks bigger than that

• +1
Fuck you serious??
I'm insecure about my wrist, same as my ethnicity, but 5.5 inches seems like u measured wrong man, or maybe measured at wrong part?

Do you need to wear ladies size watches??

View attachment 835809
nah I don’t wear wristwatches

U should start man, good way for a gentleman to distinguish himself
I don’t think any will fit with my size :lul: idk if I’d wear a female one

inject T and mk677 drink raw mlk apply vitamin k2 directly to ur wrists and u should be fine

• Love it
I don’t think any will fit with my size :lul: idk if I’d wear a female one
Fuck that is harsh, do u live in a rice country around all wristlets or do you stand out?

At least your white and not a deathnick like me!!

• +1
Fuck that is harsh, do u live in a rice country around all wristlets or do you stand out?

At least your white and not a deathnick like me!!
Nah bro I am curry as well living in USA :lul: brootal

Would a 5’9 buff dude make them feel more small than a 6’2 skinny dude?
depends on how skinny the dude is he would have to be really skinny and JBs dont care as much about muscle

• +1
this guy Alexander grace takes women too literally

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Fuck it's over. Are you Dravidian or Aryan?
Are your parents hardcore bluepilled????
No they are blackpilled tbh my mom will buy me HGH soon
I am thankfully aryan blooded