Brutal skull mog

I don't think I've recently claimes "at least" MTN my face is not goos.
You claimed to have said that "I've also been approached by a htb as a mtn" in on thread i posted that is deleted I'm quite sure it was you who said that and i wrote "at least" since you wrote it in past tense meaning you could've ascended

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You claimed to have said that "I've also been approached by a htb as a mtn" in on thread i posted that is deleted I'm quite sure it was you who said that and i wrote "at least" since you wrote it in past tense meaning you could've ascended
I have not ascended. And by MTN then I mean just escaped LTN territory MTN not close to HTN MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30593
I have not ascended. And by MTN then I mean just escaped LTN territory MTN not close to HTN MTN.
Bro have you leaned down even further from the time during insta gc

Makes sense but you could still probably get girls with that height being a weak mtn and aryan i see tall aryan guys that you would probably rate as weak mtn's with cute htb girls all the time just crazy how much of a halo that is even in scandi

Big skull = failo on women halo on men

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
Bro have you leaned down even further from the time during insta gc
No man not having bimax made me rotter asf.

Makes sense but you could still probably get girls with that height being a weak mtn and aryan i see tall aryan guys that you would probably rate as weak mtn's with cute htb girls all the time just crazy how much of a halo that is even in scandi
If by "aryan" you mean blond with lightbrown eyes then sure. Not like I got A10's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If by "aryan" you mean blond with lightbrown eyes then sure. Not like I got A10's.
If you got a large aryan skull with aryan facial features (idk if theres something called aryan facial features but you get what i mean) then yes you are aryan

If you got a large aryan skull with aryan facial features (idk if theres something called aryan facial features but you get what i mean) then yes you are aryan
Exotic eyes and lips on a nordic skull.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If you don't have bug eyes and your lips aren't somali level then yes still look aryan just not 100%
They are almond eyes reverse bug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558