Brutal SlavPill: People keep asking me if I'm Polish/Slav because I'm unattractive

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm a native Icelandic but I'm unattractive with crude features so whenever I meet people that don't know me (especially at bars or stores) they initiate conversation in English and assume that I'm Polish or some other Eastern European.

Let this sink in and think about what it says about Slavcels. I'm 100% Aryan Icelandic, but because I'm not good looking, everyone thinks I must be Polish/Slav (largest group of immigrants) by default. It's like they literally assume Ugly white = Slav :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 31 others
Over, I'm part Slavic but luckily i look nothing like those subhumans, I'd rather look like a Mutt then a slav

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Artemis
then you need browridge reduction

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Thats means ure balding

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson and 5'7 zoomer
my dad told me i look like an EE hitman. lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, KingCartierrr23, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
Something that will never make sense to me is how the fuck are there so many iceland niggas on the internet.

Their population is like 300k but they’re all over the net

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, CFW432, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
I'm a native Icelandic but I'm unattractive with crude features so whenever I meet people that don't know me (especially at bars or stores) they initiate conversation in English and assume that I'm Polish or some other Eastern European.

Let this sink in and think about what it says about Slavcels. I'm 100% Aryan Icelandic, but because I'm not good looking, everyone thinks I must be Polish/Slav (largest group of immigrants) by default. It's like they literally assume Ugly white = Slav :feelskek:
Water.
Der_Untermensch.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
yes icelanders are obnoxious retards thats long been established from your posts. thanks for taking the time to tell us the minute details of your personal life. ( get rid of that nigger squid avi)

• +1
bring. back. the. fucking. scowl. emoji. no. more. squidnigger. crap

bump

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27224, ambiguous and Deleted member 24712
this faggot has been shitting up this forum with his water spam for 4 years. when will mods ban him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and poopoohead
peusudo intellectual giga autistic faggot thinks he's smart and groundbreaking. lel. mods ban this retard already

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover, Marsik and 1 other person
based thread. slavs are the failed white people that have been raped and enslaved by everyone and everything, they should be murdered tortured to death and shoved into a meat grinder

You aren't Aryan since you're ugly, retarded faggot. Do you think the SS Staff or Hitler were Aryans?

based thread. slavs are the failed white people that have been raped and enslaved by everyone and everything, they should be murmured tortured to death and shoved into a meat grinder
They were never white but whatever. Your post just confirms that slavcels are treated like third class subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You aren't Aryan since you're ugly, retarded faggot. Do you think the SS Staff or Hitler were Aryans?
Mogs you
Rudolf2

They were never white but whatever. Your post just confirms that slavcels are treated like third class subhumans.
some of them were before arabs, mongols and gypsies buttfucked each and every one of their mothers, so somewhere between 400's to late 700's they could be white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and St.TikTokcel
Eh due to pheno I mog him. He's like 3PSL or sth
what pheno? you're literally a slavic mongoloid, you don't mog even an ugly german

Do you have a round face OP? People associate that pheno with slavs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead and Deleted member 27548
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, User49, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
@Makhachev @MoggerGaston

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Marsik, poopoohead and 1 other person
racism is cope anyways. it's lookism in its essence.
Nope.

Racism is dumber than lookism.

Because according to racists, this is handsome:
Joachim-von-Ribbentrop.jpg
s6.jpg

And this is ugly, and to be exterminated:
1000_F_96032355_JiMkWGdsbn4jt9FUmY8H4xZQ1Z2o7o1G.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, chadcel; and MoggerGaston
Here we go again.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Slav chads are high T animals that would crack your skull in half just for looking at them the wrong way

• +1
Nope.

Racism is dumber than lookism.

Because according to racists, this is handsome:
Joachim-von-Ribbentrop.jpg
s6.jpg

And this is ugly, and to be exterminated:
1000_F_96032355_JiMkWGdsbn4jt9FUmY8H4xZQ1Z2o7o1G.jpg
yeah but racists dont actually exist IRL.

Everyone would treat the people on the bottom MUCH better and give them huge priviliges compared to the 2 old whitecels

• Hmm...
yeah but racists dont actually exist IRL.

Everyone would treat the people on the bottom MUCH better and give them huge priviliges compared to the 2 old whitecels
You are wrong. Racists DO EXIST.

And for a true Nazi/Racist, they would HATE the 2 guys at the bottom. If you think their "muh handsome face" matters in this matter, you are wrong. What matters, is they have the wrong skin color or cranium angles. If so, even the uglieset nerdic >> Chad Blackgymmax.

You are wrong. Racists DO EXIST.

And for a true Nazi/Racist, they would HATE the 2 guys at the bottom. If you think their "muh handsome face" matters in this matter, you are wrong. What matters, is they have the wrong skin color or cranium angles. If so, even the uglieset nerdic >> Chad Blackgymmax.
never seen or met a racist before in my entire 27 years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 27447, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
never seen or met a racist before in my entire 27 years
No shit. You live in a woke country. They do not really show themselves openly, cause jail.

• +1

Stop getting buzzcuts

kys or move to poland subhuman

absolute truth. in terms of looks levels and countries, slavs are almost the same as south america. it's very hard to cope with this so that's why people will hate on you whenever you touch the topic

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
absolute truth. in terms of looks levels and countries, slavs are almost the same as south america. it's very hard to cope with this so that's why people will hate on you whenever you touch the topic
I just find it funny that being unattractive makes people assume that you're some other completely different race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 27987, chadcel; and 1 other person
I mean the average anglo is not any better imo, they just don't get buzzcuts as much

I mean the average anglo is not any better imo, they just don't get buzzcuts as much
Still the best looking people there and in the west are better looking than the best ones in the East.

Never seen a anything higher than high HTN /chadlite facially in EE, neither on Internet except 3-4 dudes