[Brutal] Small/narrow skull is brutal

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Even if in terms of facial features I look better than my knowledges, groups pictures are always a pain to look at as almost everyone have a wider skull than me 😅

As I have a rather small AND narrow skull (but with a rather tall lower third and with 1 midface ratio) so I have harmony. But it still looks ridiculous next to random people with normal sized or wide skull.

Now you understand my obsession with Radiesse fillers. I absolutely need to keep the wider jaw as it really adds global facial width.

It's not only about beauty. A small/narrow skull is like being too skinny or too short.
However 0 softmax van correct a narrow skull while some shoes can add you 10 cm...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and chadintraining
my skull is wide and short pretty bad combo tbh :(

also isn’t radiesse permanent?

my skull is wide and short pretty bad combo tbh :(

also isn’t radiesse permanent?
Radiesse lasts between 12 and 24 months. But it's not supposed to cause bloating overtime like HA does (that's what I've heard). That's why I consider it rather than HA

Wide and short? If your lower third is short you can glow up a lot with chin fillers to add height

Even if in terms of facial features I look better than my knowledges, groups pictures are always a pain to look at as almost everyone have a wider skull than me 😅

As I have a rather small AND narrow skull (but with a rather tall lower third and with 1 midface ratio) so I have harmony. But it still looks ridiculous next to random people with normal sized or wide skull.

Now you understand my obsession with Radiesse fillers. I absolutely need to keep the wider jaw as it really adds global facial width.

It's not only about beauty. A small/narrow skull is like being too skinny or too short.
However 0 softmax van correct a narrow skull while some shoes can add you 10 cm...
what do you consider a small skull, like skulls with sfs? because smaller skulls are usually more attractive, most high luxury models posses smaller skulls.

what do you consider a small skull, like skulls with sfs? because smaller skulls are usually more attractive, most high luxury models posses smaller skulls.
Well in my case having a small skull is a benediction for harmony as it's super narrow. I would look like a horse otherwise. But having normal width + normal height is the best combo and most or random people have it

you look good, it matter less than your dysmorphia makes you think, trust me

you look good, it matter less than your dysmorphia makes you think, trust me

Maybe maybe
But that's the danger of .org and looksmaxing. Some days are very good and exciting (you'll find yourself very handsome) and others... you have the feeling that you made 0 progress
Crazy

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Maybe maybe
But that's the danger of .org and looksmaxing. Some days are very good and exciting (you'll find yourself very handsome) and others... you have the feeling that you made 0 progress
Crazy
True, the days u feel like shit u don't even want to leave home, the bpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and Akatlyn