Screenshot 20201014 014130

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, TsarTsar444, Lolcel and 32 others
@Proex lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
She actually looks like a stacy though.. 7.5 PSL, wish she had more bone projection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Fucking frauder ugly son of a whore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Azoriko, Hades and 4 others
notice what she says in the end about friendzoning, "nah actually he couldn't be able to friendzone me." Smug bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Be_ConfidentBro, Jamal2222 and 13 others
She actually looks like a stacy though.. 7.5 PSL, wish she had more bone projection

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
notice what she says in the end about friendzoning, "nah actually he couldn't be able to friendzone me." Smug bitch
Yeah and she says it's incest. What a dumb comparison lmao basically calling him genetic trash and trying to shame him by saying it's "incest" to even think about it Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Yeah and she says it's incest. What a dumb comparison lmao basically calling him genetic trash and trying to shame him by saying it's "incest" to even think about it Brutal
she would fuck her actual blood brother if he looked like o'pry

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Salludon and 3 others
Men and women indeed cannot be friends.

If they're, either one of them is trying to fuck the other, or they're simply classmates/colleagues/friends of friends and forced to spend time with each other. But genuine friendship can't happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Be_ConfidentBro, ManzareK and 14 others

If they're, either one of them is trying to fuck the other, or they're simply classmates/colleagues and forced to spend time with each other. But genuine friendship can't happen.
all my female friends have been fat ogres, so true ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 4645

If they're, either one of them is trying to fuck the other, or they're simply classmates/colleagues and forced to spend time with each other. But genuine friendship can't happen.
What if he’s low t? I knew a guy like that in hs he hung around females but never fucked them. He was a typical nice guy beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
What if he’s low t? I knew a guy like that in hs he hung around females but never fucked them. He was a typical nice guy beta.

Well, I didn't take into accounts faggots because I don't consider them to be men anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5258, Jagged0 and 4 others
I AM INDEED MIRIN THE NEW @inceletto ZAYNMAXXED
aQ4y9Zu.gif
I delonmaxxed aswell tbh,check my latest rating thread

Pic i shared w u was 13 months back ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Well, I didn't take into accounts faggots because I don't consider them to be men anyway.
So basically unattractive men who hang around women are just beta orbiters used to make the female feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Gaia262 and Baldingman1998
So basically unattractive men who hang around women are just beta orbiters used to make the female feel better.
They think they have a shot or are close romantically but it's all in their head. I was a bluepilled cuck simp. That is what got me heartbroken and blackpilled tbh and changed my world view I was 17-18

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
shes 9 psl look side profile. cant get any more than that. Only problem is skin

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, joeveniro and Baldingman1998
homie roped

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6723 and Baldingman1998
Theyre probably fucking I saved a video where she was licking his face:
she has a fucking belly button peircing definitely a major school whore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7125, joeveniro and 1 other person
That guy mogs purely due to being white tbh ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
That guy mogs purely due to being white tbh ngl
He is max 3 psl and that's being generous. Giga recessed rat pheno literally looks like he weighs 40-50 kg starving african child tier and he has triangular submissive cuck no jaw bad eye area pheno

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 1400, Jagged0 and 1 other person
He is max 3 psl and that's being generous. Giga recessed rat pheno literally looks like he weighs 40-50 kg starving african child tier and he has triangular submissive cuck no jaw bad eye are pheno
bro look at this, look at her comment
1B406313 6B4D 43D7 BC8A E34780344964

when i first saw him in that vid I was laughing cuz he looks like a skinny twink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Baldingman1998
He is max 3 psl and that's being generous. Giga recessed rat pheno literally looks like he weighs 40-50 kg starving african child tier and he has triangular submissive cuck no jaw bad eye area pheno

doesnt look that bad

• +1
@Proex on suicide watch

• JFL
bro look at this, look at her comment
View attachment 731396
when i first saw him in that vid I was laughing cuz he looks like a skinny twink.
Just weight 40 kgs and have no muslce or fat and take pics from frauded lighting to show tiny muscle that's visable because you are giga skinny starving african child theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 6723
he mogs you
Yes I'm 1 psl gigasubhuman your point? Less than 5 psl is not human if the eyes of foids anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure irl I have more appeal. More buff taller by like 20 cm more bone mass and can wear a hat to hide my hairline. He has 0 dimorphism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Just weight 40 kgs and have no muslce or fat and take pics from frauded lighting to show tiny muscle that's visable because you are giga skinny starving african child theory
look at his ears jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
someone explain the story to me?

• +1
Yes I'm 1 psl gigasubhuman your point? Less than 5 psl is not human if the eyes of foids
i was kidding bro i thought it would be funny to say since you were talking shit on him you mog him dw

• +1
someone explain the story to me?
yeah theyre bestfriends ian antonio and eva cudmore. People started saying they're together in a relationship but eva kept saying no. I think they fucked already considering her comments on his insta and a vid of her licking his face

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 6217
yeah theyre bestfriends ian antonio and eva cudmore. People started saying they're together in a relationship but eva kept saying no. I think they fucked already considering her comments on his insta and a vid of her licking his face
he mogs you tho

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
kidding @Proex

• Love it
i mog the hell out of ian antonio, wouldn't be surprised if you did too. and that eva cudmore is a giga whore as well..

so nobody's brother died?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6723
i mog the hell out of ian antonio, wouldn't be surprised if you did too. and that eva cudmore is a giga whore as well..

so nobody's brother died?
yeah ofc nobody died he was just exaggerating it that he "died" since eva doesnt want him.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton