• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, LooksThinker, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
If it counts as brutal my school teacher is a single mother to 3 bbc children like bruh I though this was a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Sure, here’s a story:

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of New York, there was a man named John. John was an average guy, living an average life. He had a decent job, a small apartment, and a group of friends he would hang out with on weekends. But John had one passion that set him apart - he loved bodybuilding.

John would spend hours at the gym, lifting weights and pushing his body to its limits. He was proud of his progress and the muscles he had built. But there was one person at the gym who always seemed to outshine him - a man named Alex.

Alex was a professional bodybuilder, with muscles that seemed to ripple with every movement. He was the epitome of physical perfection, and everyone at the gym admired him. John couldn’t help but feel overshadowed by Alex’s presence.

One day, John decided to challenge Alex to a friendly competition. He wanted to prove that he was just as good, if not better. The competition was intense, with both men pushing their bodies to the limit. But in the end, Alex emerged victorious.

John was devastated. He had been ‘mogged’ - overshadowed and outperformed by Alex. But instead of letting this defeat bring him down, John used it as motivation. He trained harder, pushed himself further, and vowed to never let anyone ‘mog’ him again.

And so, John’s journey continued. He may have been ‘mogged’ once, but he was determined to rise above it. After all, life is full of challenges, and it’s how we respond to those challenges that truly defines us.

never give up boddy boyos.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 43585, Mr. President and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, SomaliMax, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I found it. This is why I made this thread

64FF2A9F 39AA 49C1 84BE CFEFF81B448A

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, ggg.tv, aleksander and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and AspiringMogger
I (45f) cheated on my husband (48m) of 20 years a with a high school boy

This is the first time I ever cheated on my husband, or anyone, and all of my friends know him and our kids so I didn’t know where else to share it. Last weekend, I went to a corporate retreat at DisneyWorld. It was the usual boring stuff at a hotel during the day and then we get special access to the park. I spent a lot of time laying by the pool relaxing, sunning, etc. I got in to water to cool off and realized I’d left my towel on my chair, so I asked a guy walking past to hand it to me. He said sure and was handing it to me when a little boy ran past him too close, bumped the back of his legs and he ended up falling in. We both laughed about it and I complimented his athleticism for not landing on me. He said he’d done gymnastics and I was feeling a little bold I guess maybe the heat affected me, but I told him it showed and drubbed his bicep. It’s really out of character for me and I felt so awkward afterwards. I guessed he couldn’t have been more than 20, but he was really fit with lean muscle and abs and a nice smile, and he didn’t look at all bad in the pool!

Thankfully he wasn’t at all self conscious about what I said and actually said I looked like I worked out a lot too (I do, religiously). I said here and there when I have the time. He offered to get us more towels and I watched his back muscles as he pushed himself out of the pool, and His swim trunks clung yo his body, it wasn’t a bad view and I thought there’s no harm in looking.

He asked if he could sit next to me to dry off and I said sure. We talked about the pool and the weather. Nothing deep. He had taken a few days off school and was there with his family but didn’t want to go to the park again so they’d let him stay at the hotel while his parents took his younger siblings. I told him I was there for work. Again nothing deep. There was some gentle flirting too. He commented on a tattoo I have on my wrist and asked if I have any others. I said none that he could see, and he laughed (I have a pair of lips on one of my butt cheeks that I got when I was 18 and have regretted since). I asked if he had any and he said maybe I’d find out. I thought he was a little forward but clearly intelligent for his age and handsome of course. And I liked the attention I suppose. My husband is a good man and father, but he also uses the toilet while I’m in the shower and picks his teeth in bed and other less than romantic things that just sort of develop over time.

After an hour or so I said it had been nice to meet him but I had to go back to my room and get cleaned up for dinner. He said he should too and we walked to the elevator together. When the door closed it was just me and him and he said “so, can I see bow?” “My tattoo?” I asked. “Yeah, it’s just us.”

Again this is so out of character for me but I figured what the hell and I turned around and mooned him. He laughed and said he couldn’t believe I did that. And I was laughing too and said me neither. And then he kissed me and I was in shock. But I kissed back. And before I know it I’m making out with this boy in the hotel elevator. My heart hasn’t raced like that in years.

When the doors opened on my floor I got off and asked if he was coming. I felt like I wasn’t in control anymore, like someone else had taken over my body. He smiled and I could see him getting erect under his trunks. We went to my room and didn’t take long before we were both naked and kissing.

I’ve always loved the feeling of being naked with another person for the first time. When I was younger before I met my husband I wasn’t a slut but I had sex with different men and that was always my favorite part. The mutual excitement and vulnerability. It was amazing to feel that again.

We fucked. It wasn’t making love or sex. It was fucking. I distinctly remember thinking as his penis slid into me the first time that I’ll forever be a woman who cheated on her husband.

The sex was athletic and intense. He didn’t have amazing technique but he had stamina and great recovery time. I missed my dinner that night. We spent hours naked, screwing and resting and snacking and showering and watching tv. It wasn’t just fucking it was intimacy and having fun. And having a guy who closes the door to pee.

His mom texted at 8 to say they were done at the park and coming home. He said he had to go and could he have my number. I stupidly gave it to him and got his. After he left I got onto Facebook and looked him up. Much to my shock he was in high school, not college! He was a senior and 18, thank god, but I had fucked a high school student! I was in shock for a moment and then just facepalmed and laughed.

I should feel guilty; but I don’t. I felt exhilarating and sexy. I live my husband and don’t plan on ever seeing this boy again or cheating again. But I’m glad I did it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, hopeless NTmaxxer, tempelcat4 and 5 others
I couldn’t find the meme but it was a trad virgin blonde girl saying “I wish for my first love to be a deranged incel schizo”

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, Hades, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, WanderingBurro and aesthetic beauty
Lol I can give you some pretty novel stories about having a chad BF and seeing women's treatment of chad from that perspective

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I (45f) cheated on my husband (48m) of 20 years a with a high school boy

This is the first time I ever cheated on my husband, or anyone, and all of my friends know him and our kids so I didn’t know where else to share it. Last weekend, I went to a corporate retreat at DisneyWorld. It was the usual boring stuff at a hotel during the day and then we get special access to the park. I spent a lot of time laying by the pool relaxing, sunning, etc. I got in to water to cool off and realized I’d left my towel on my chair, so I asked a guy walking past to hand it to me. He said sure and was handing it to me when a little boy ran past him too close, bumped the back of his legs and he ended up falling in. We both laughed about it and I complimented his athleticism for not landing on me. He said he’d done gymnastics and I was feeling a little bold I guess maybe the heat affected me, but I told him it showed and drubbed his bicep. It’s really out of character for me and I felt so awkward afterwards. I guessed he couldn’t have been more than 20, but he was really fit with lean muscle and abs and a nice smile, and he didn’t look at all bad in the pool!

Thankfully he wasn’t at all self conscious about what I said and actually said I looked like I worked out a lot too (I do, religiously). I said here and there when I have the time. He offered to get us more towels and I watched his back muscles as he pushed himself out of the pool, and His swim trunks clung yo his body, it wasn’t a bad view and I thought there’s no harm in looking.

He asked if he could sit next to me to dry off and I said sure. We talked about the pool and the weather. Nothing deep. He had taken a few days off school and was there with his family but didn’t want to go to the park again so they’d let him stay at the hotel while his parents took his younger siblings. I told him I was there for work. Again nothing deep. There was some gentle flirting too. He commented on a tattoo I have on my wrist and asked if I have any others. I said none that he could see, and he laughed (I have a pair of lips on one of my butt cheeks that I got when I was 18 and have regretted since). I asked if he had any and he said maybe I’d find out. I thought he was a little forward but clearly intelligent for his age and handsome of course. And I liked the attention I suppose. My husband is a good man and father, but he also uses the toilet while I’m in the shower and picks his teeth in bed and other less than romantic things that just sort of develop over time.

After an hour or so I said it had been nice to meet him but I had to go back to my room and get cleaned up for dinner. He said he should too and we walked to the elevator together. When the door closed it was just me and him and he said “so, can I see bow?” “My tattoo?” I asked. “Yeah, it’s just us.”

Again this is so out of character for me but I figured what the hell and I turned around and mooned him. He laughed and said he couldn’t believe I did that. And I was laughing too and said me neither. And then he kissed me and I was in shock. But I kissed back. And before I know it I’m making out with this boy in the hotel elevator. My heart hasn’t raced like that in years.

When the doors opened on my floor I got off and asked if he was coming. I felt like I wasn’t in control anymore, like someone else had taken over my body. He smiled and I could see him getting erect under his trunks. We went to my room and didn’t take long before we were both naked and kissing.

I’ve always loved the feeling of being naked with another person for the first time. When I was younger before I met my husband I wasn’t a slut but I had sex with different men and that was always my favorite part. The mutual excitement and vulnerability. It was amazing to feel that again.

We fucked. It wasn’t making love or sex. It was fucking. I distinctly remember thinking as his penis slid into me the first time that I’ll forever be a woman who cheated on her husband.

The sex was athletic and intense. He didn’t have amazing technique but he had stamina and great recovery time. I missed my dinner that night. We spent hours naked, screwing and resting and snacking and showering and watching tv. It wasn’t just fucking it was intimacy and having fun. And having a guy who closes the door to pee.

His mom texted at 8 to say they were done at the park and coming home. He said he had to go and could he have my number. I stupidly gave it to him and got his. After he left I got onto Facebook and looked him up. Much to my shock he was in high school, not college! He was a senior and 18, thank god, but I had fucked a high school student! I was in shock for a moment and then just facepalmed and laughed.

I should feel guilty; but I don’t. I felt exhilarating and sexy. I live my husband and don’t plan on ever seeing this boy again or cheating again. But I’m glad I did it.
none of these hoes repent or feelbad about it... holy shit

i fucking can't.

"Even back then, I knew cheating was wrong. But being angry and depressed while enduring an unhappy marriage was also bad"

if this is real holy fuck
ryan gosling breaking up GIF
It is lol. The only bright spot is the husband started cheating too.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
"Even back then, I knew cheating was wrong. But being angry and depressed while enduring an unhappy marriage was also bad"

if this is real holy fuck
ryan gosling breaking up GIF
Her blog should have a link to the incel.wiki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 30679, zura and 1 other person
It is lol. The only bright spot is the husband started cheating too.
cucked anyway. i would burn the house with the wife in it and run away (in gta v roleplay)

• JFL
no reddit stories please

• So Sad
4D268125 A123 4C98 A104 9284CC95EFC2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: c4shdyy, zura, hypernormie and 1 other person

a lot of the comments seem to have missed the point. the blackpill is that most of us ARE carl or will be in the near future, and there's nothing we can do about it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aesthetic beauty
2B1B1626 B941 435E 93D8 D1FF815EB689

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
a lot of the comments seem to have missed the point. the blackpill is that most of us ARE carl or will be in the near future, and there's nothing we can do about it
They aren’t blackpilled unfortunately. They will learn the hard way unfortunately.

Lol I can give you some pretty novel stories about having a chad BF and seeing women's treatment of chad from that perspective
why do niggas do this

"wanna see something cool"

yes we do don't ask just post

Turret Sydnrome

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21345 and aesthetic beauty
If it counts as brutal my school teacher is a single mother to 3 bbc children like bruh I though this was a meme
What country you from?

• +1
why do niggas do this

"wanna see something cool"

yes we do don't ask just post

View attachment 2548482
Lol I had a good post wrote out and the site crashed

Women hit on him in public, even knowing he's gay and were a couple

I've had to end friendships with girls because they were in his DMs trying to get with him

He took some Becky to prom and never banged her, then years later finding out he's gay she became stalker tier obsessed with him. Somehow even moreso

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and aesthetic beauty