Brutal story about this foid who played me

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Met her on yubo when it was popular (when Covid first started), got her snap, she calls me and sounds super excited, she seemed genuine kept telling me how hot I was, was still a jb but was turning 18 when I would see her. I'm expecting to meet her and excited that I'm not gonna be a virgin anymore.

Im waiting for her to respond and never does, she takes 2 hours to hit me back and says maybe during the weekend.

That night I get a weird noti from her on snap, didn't know what it was at the time but it was a private story. Opened it was a pic of her and a dude with her arm wrapped around her.

In that moment I was in so much rage I wanted to go ER on both of them

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
wasn't quick enough u rlly thin kthese bithces only talk to 1 guy lmao u gotta be the one with most time to get her quickly

If she did it with you she did it with at least 50 other guys and picked the best one

I remember in 2018 I met a girl at a concert and got her number and she was happily texting me and I felt like it was a dream. Didn’t feel real. Then she ghosted me and got a restraining order on me