Brutal story for red pill copers

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
This happened a few years ago when I went clubbing with a friend of mine

I was very drunk and quite NTmaxxed and Jestermaxxed, and so had no problem holding a conversation with strangers.

This friend of mine is a prettyboy with a great eye area, and me and him were going around talking to girls, and I was teaching him how to talk/flirt with girls at clubs

For the most part it went pretty well. Some girls weren’t interested but many would at least chat to me due to my jestermaxxing and give me their snapchat :ogre: and of course they wouldn’t reply the next day :blackpill:

However the most brutal thing was when I was trying to chat with this one girl, and my friend was right there standing next to me, in complete silence after introducing himself, and just watched me talk to her, trying to pick up on what I was doing, and when I asked for her snapchat, she unfortunately said no.

But right after that, she turned to my friend and asked for his :blackpill::feelswah:

It didn’t really bother me too much and I laughed it off :feelswhy: and justified it to myself that she was only a Becky/HTB anyway

Brutal experience tbh especially considering the fact that he basically said 0 words for the vast majority of the (rather short) interaction

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Daniel Plainview and thereallegend
that's why you should only bring along subhuman friends for clubbing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, Daniel Plainview and SendMePicsToRate
Hes
that's why you should only bring along subhuman friends for clubbing
a good friend. He even turned her down if I remember correctly

You’re better off just roping

• Ugh..
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
You’re better off just roping
cant tell if serious. I've made out with many good looking girls before, this one just wasn't interested