Brutal story how a girl once gave me a wrong phone number after I asked her out

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This was the only time I asked a girl out in my entire life. I was like 13y or so (pre puberty, bluepilled and not aware of any failos).

Me and my family went to visit relatives who live like 2 hours away from us. They have two children, one boy who is younger than me and one girl who is almost the same age as me. When we arrived I noticed that there was a third child. She was a girl same age as me and an exchange student from France who stayed at the place of the girl of the family.

Anyways during the day we visited the city all together, I mostly hang around with the boy and the two girls hang around with my younger sister.

At this point I already had developed some small crush on the exchange girl. I didn’t talk with her for the entire day. But in the evening when we said good bye I hold my frame:redpill:and asked her for her number. I even looked it up on Google translator so I could speak in French.

I can’t remember details of how she reacted but basically she put her number in my phone.

Next morning I try texting her on WhatsApp and realize the number doesn’t exist. I then ask my sister if she got the number of the girl and she did. Well it turned out the number the girl gave me was wrong. (Don’t know if on purpose or accidentally but the former seems more likely)
So I then texted her with the real number my sister gave me and she left me on read. Like a bluepilled simping cuck I spammed her with messages asking why she is ignoring me etc. I eveb used this emoji😢
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Definitely was brutal for me and probably effected my self esteem negatively in regards to girls.
Obv it wouldn’t have worked out no matter what since she lived in France but still a brutal rejection.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, deadmanwalking, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Definitely was brutal for me and probably effected my self esteem negatively in regards to girls.
The concept of Etiology suggests that behavior primarily results from cause-and-effect connections, where unconscious memories, thoughts, and urges impact our motivations. In contrast, Adlerian Psychology opposes Freudian Etiology and adopts a perspective called Teleology. This standpoint interprets events based on the purposes they serve rather than their underlying origins. According to this approach, past events don't rigidly dictate our present or future. Instead, individuals aren't confined by their past causes; they actively pursue self-defined goals. From this perspective, the notion of trauma is invalidated, and individuals possess the capacity to choose their own outlook on life.

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Text her again after you looksmaxxed to gigachad

The concept of Etiology suggests that behavior primarily results from cause-and-effect connections, where unconscious memories, thoughts, and urges impact our motivations. In contrast, Adlerian Psychology opposes Freudian Etiology and adopts a perspective called Teleology. This standpoint interprets events based on the purposes they serve rather than their underlying origins. According to this approach, past events don't rigidly dictate our present or future. Instead, individuals aren't confined by their past causes; they actively pursue self-defined goals. From this perspective, the notion of trauma is invalidated, and individuals possess the capacity to choose their own outlook on life.
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 4397
This was the only time I asked a girl out in my entire life. I was like 13y or so (pre puberty, bluepilled and not aware of any failos).

Me and my family went to visit relatives who live like 2 hours away from us. They have two children, one boy who is younger than me and one girl who is almost the same age as me. When we arrived I noticed that there was a third child. She was a girl same age as me and an exchange student from France who stayed at the place of the girl of the family.

Anyways during the day we visited the city all together, I mostly hang around with the boy and the two girls hang around with my younger sister.

At this point I already had developed some small crush on the exchange girl. I didn’t talk with her for the entire day. But in the evening when we said good bye I hold my frame:redpill:and asked her for her number. I even looked it up on Google translator so I could speak in French.

I can’t remember details of how she reacted but basically she put her number in my phone.

Next morning I try texting her on WhatsApp and realize the number doesn’t exist. I then ask my sister if she got the number of the girl and she did. Well it turned out the number the girl gave me was wrong. (Don’t know if on purpose or accidentally but the former seems more likely)
So I then texted her with the real number my sister gave me and she left me on read. Like a bluepilled simping cuck I spammed her with messages asking why she is ignoring me etc. I eveb used this emoji😢
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Obv it wouldn’t have worked out no matter what since she lived in France but still a brutal rejection.
Dnrd

I agree with teleology but the last quote seems to be missing something. Individuals have the capacity to choose their own "outlook" on life, but id think the more correct term is to say that they posses "some" capacity. And etiology in this context can definitely effect behavior, as it can also be combined by teleology. For example, getting rejected in this manner by jb in OPs case consistently could significantly imprint varying unconscious memories, negative thoughts, and different urges that could impact motivations. But this also happens to combine teleology as first, youd need to have been pursuing a goal in order face the effect of the cause, otherwise the cause would not happen. Though, i can also admit there is a flaw in the whole "self defined part" as a goal does not necessarily have to be self defined. Basically, I dont think the sources of motivation is a one all solution. Im not sure why the opposition in your definition defined one as true just to invalidate the other when both of them could be right. Scary, a world without interoperable information seems to be one big circlejerk.

(I know you quoted standard definition in context though so this comment isnt directed towards you.)

But basically, Teleology in this context though would come first before etiology. But they are both valid when it comes to what influences behavior.

"Don’t know if on purpose " oh you guessed correctly the first time, it absolutely was on purpose women need there phones like human beings need oxygen no way they'd forget there own number lol.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
"Don’t know if on purpose " oh you guessed correctly the first time, it absolutely was on purpose women need there phones like human beings need oxygen no way they'd forget there own number lol.
The peace of the Blackpill is knowing that girls are so horny that whatever you got could never have missed you and whatever you didn't get could never have been yours.
unless you ascend ofc jfl
Ocean1 transformed