Brutal story i heard today( no pics, only text)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
So in our street 2 people died a few months ago (some 40yo father and mother ) and nobody knew what was the cause. Today I found out that the 2 had a teen daughter who fell in love with a gl addicted guy and slept with him. The father was upset that their daughter slept with the guy before marriage and beat the shit out of her.she wanted to marry him but her based father declined. after that she killed her parents by adding some pills in their food.why? for not letting her marry a jobless and addicted fuck boy.
The addicted guy never accepted anything and is free now BUT the girl confessed her actions in court. She was officialy accused of murdering her parents and got a death sentence.
Absolutely brutal tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, horizontallytall, Danish_Retard and 7 others
you can be glad you will never breed. so nothing like that can happen to you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Toth's thot and ghostman
did this happen in the USA

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and mortis
imagine having daughters :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💀 💀

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Magnum Opus and 3 others
you can be glad you will never breed. so nothing like that can happen to you
Why? Even the most subhuman creatures can breed. But breeding with an stacy is the main goal.

did this happen in the USA
INah in iran
Cucked wester parents would celebrate their daughter getting drilled by 50 bbcs at once, they never beat their whore daughter.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and traveler
Things females do for chad

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WeiWei and mortis
Low IQ move killing your parents for some drug addict

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
The father was upset that their daughter slept with the guy before marriage and beat the shit out of her

Denzel Washington GIF

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Retarded parents

you will never breed cause of that, you low iq deathnic
Why you mad? Don't worry about me. I dont want to marry average girls so for a top% girl, Arranged marriage will do it, you worry for yourself instead.
I own an apartment+high paying job and top10% degree and irlt will get even better the next 3 years while you rot here.
Getting married and having families is the easiest thing a non rotting man Can do, but slaying and making females kill for you requires face.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Yes, she will get erased like the pathetic dog she is.
I hope the devil tortures her. Fucking slut is getting what 90% of woman on her situation don't get after committing such crimes

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I hope the devil tortures her. Fucking slut is getting what 90% of woman on her situation don't get after committing such crimes
Whores who sleep around should get beheaded with axes after the mandatory pre death torture they have to endure.

Why you mad? Don't worry about me. I dont want to marry average girls so for a top% girl, Arranged marriage will do it, you worry for yourself instead.
I own an apartment+high paying job and top10% degree and irlt will get even better the next 3 years while you rot here.
Getting married and having families is the easiest thing a non rotting man Can do, but slaying and making females kill for you requires face.
hahaha
dear mortis, i know your threads. there is n arranged marriage for your face.there is no chance with a top% woman

jfl rambling something about rotting while u pushing your 3 years here.

Last edited:
hahaha
dear mortis, i know your threads. there is n arranged marriage for your face.there is no chance with a top% woman

jfl rambling something about rotting while u pushing your 3 years here.
Have you ever seen my face though?

i heard a similar story that happened in Egypt