Brutal story i just remembered happened to me

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
I remember when i was 15 and still a virgin, There was ONE girl that was intrested in me. She was like mtb with body halo for her age, Not gonna lie she still had a body halo for foids my age now. She was super into me but shy and all of our mutual friends were saying that we should get toghether and i wanted to so i could lose my virginity and shiet. Guess what the fuck happened before i made it happen tho?

She had a fucking stroke, At 15 years of age. Thats shits so extremly rare its insane. Imagine if i had gotten the chance to do all that shit like a year before i actually did. I would have had so much respect from my pears and feel on top of the world. Just my luck i guess.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and FacialStructure404
hemorrhagic stroke? do you know what kind of stroke?

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
But you end up dating a MTB?

I remember when i was 15 and still a virgin, There was ONE girl that was intrested in me. She was like mtb with body halo for her age, Not gonna lie she still had a body halo for foids my age now. She was super into me but shy and all of our mutual friends were saying that we should get toghether and i wanted to so i could lose my virginity and shiet. Guess what the fuck happened before i made it happen tho?

She had a fucking stroke, At 15 years of age. Thats shits so extremly rare its insane. Imagine if i had gotten the chance to do all that shit like a year before i actually did. I would have had so much respect from my pears and feel on top of the world. Just my luck i guess.
You’re not a virgin?

hemorrhagic stroke? do you know what kind of stroke?
I dont think i ever asked but when her friend found her she said only one side of her face could move and then she had to take like 6 months to learn to walk again

I remember this 13yo autistic girl was crushing on me when I was 17yo. She approached me once sat beside and rubbed herself against me. But because I’m so subhuman rather than an actual compliment she said “I like your leg hair.” Jfllllll.

Later came to find out she had been hitting up loads of dudes with no response, I was just a lost resort

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard