Brutal story of me and my oneitis

Brutal story
Mine isn’t as bad but...
Got rejected by my 2psl crush, she said she didn’t want a relationship now. Then proceeds to continuously loudly exclaim how she wish she had a boyfriend...

giphy.gif

Was worth it cuz she blackpilled me with that, I thought an ugly woman would be more likely to accept me but nope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PubertyMaxxer and goat2x
Well high school is irrelevant now. You have the internet, and the gym.
ye for hookups but this killed every emotion out of me i became a rapist

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Brutal story
Mine isn’t as bad but...
Got rejected by my 2psl crush, she said she didn’t want a relationship now. Then proceeds to continuously loudly exclaim how she wish she had a boyfriend...

giphy.gif

Was worth it cuz she blackpilled me with that, I thought an ugly woman would be more likely to accept me but nope.
that shit is brutal tbh
this is like the trend w tiktok foids now they claim muh im so lonely i want a boyfriend yet their comment section is full of simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, PubertyMaxxer and Hightwolf
Brutal

• WTF
Reactions: goat2x
you din even read it bro
Yeah I did. You had a oneitis who got a boyfriend 5 years ago. And then you stopped having crushes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234
My Oneitis Story Is Far More Brutal

Brutal story
Mine isn’t as bad but...

giphy.gif

2 psl???

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf
Brutal I wouldn't be able to eat for days

• JFL
Very similar to my oneitis story i was 15 yo

• +1
I had an oneitis who i stalked,imagined us together like a soyboy betabux for fucking months, i finally met her at a birthday party and after hours of simping, fucking mambling about "globalism" and other cuckshit, she called me "cute" and went home,i thought i was doing good i was happy as shit, but 3 weeks after this she got a fucking boyfriend

(her best friend was a friend of mine so she told me this whole shit she din know that i was in love with her)

one day(like 2 months after the birthday party) i met up w my girl friend on the train and out of fucking nowhere (we didnt even talk about my oneitis she just brought it up out of nowhere) she started to ramble about how the "boyfriend" took my oneitises virginity how much of a great sex they had, my oneitis even orgasmed and other brutal shit, and i just sat there like a defeated truecel baboon
View attachment 898946

fucking brutal tbh i remember it crushing my peanutcel head, just sat there defeated and crushed,
answering with one words etc just staring like an absolute giga cuck nerd

after this moment i became the legendary emotionless, whore terminator called: @goat2x
View attachment 898950

this was 5 years ago ive literally never showed interest in a girl ever since

its severely stunted my malleable truecel autist brain, i became asexual.

my only desire is to rape

Fuck this is brutal its over for me

• +1
Goats origin story

• +1
@itorroella9
Black rage

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
it is over

• +1
you either get your first oneitis or be mentally damaged for the rest of your life

• So Sad
@looksmaxxer234 daily reminder
Dddddfefee

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, itorroella9 and Looks234
I had an oneitis who i stalked,imagined us together like a soyboy betabux for fucking months, i finally met her at a birthday party and after hours of simping, fucking mambling about "globalism" and other cuckshit, she called me "cute" and went home,i thought i was doing good i was happy as shit, but 3 weeks after this she got a fucking boyfriend

(her best friend was a friend of mine so she told me this whole shit she din know that i was in love with her)

one day(like 2 months after the birthday party) i met up w my girl friend on the train and out of fucking nowhere (we didnt even talk about my oneitis she just brought it up out of nowhere) she started to ramble about how the "boyfriend" took my oneitises virginity how much of a great sex they had, my oneitis even orgasmed and other brutal shit, and i just sat there like a defeated truecel baboon
View attachment 898946

fucking brutal tbh i remember it crushing my peanutcel head, just sat there defeated and crushed,
answering with one words etc just staring like an absolute giga cuck nerd

after this moment i became the legendary emotionless, whore terminator called: @goat2x
View attachment 898950

this was 5 years ago ive literally never showed interest in a girl ever since

its severely stunted my malleable truecel autist brain, i became asexual.

my only desire is to rape

What happened to the oneitis? Do you see her? Did her boyfriend mog you? What psl was your oneitis?

• +1
What happened to the oneitis? Do you see her? Did her boyfriend mog you? What psl was your oneitis?
wdym what happened to her

no, yes maybe by a bit, very high like 6psl atleast she mogged me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
wdym what happened to her

no, yes maybe by a bit, very high like 6psl atleast she mogged me
Do you still see her outside??

• +1
Do you still see her outside??
nah, infact i havent seen her since, she broek up w that boyfriend doe but whatever
in my book that chapter is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
better than my history
my oneitis told me IN MY FACE that she wanted to kiss me and i did nothing
brutal i met her a week after writing this comment, she even made more hints and i still did nothing

• Hmm...
brutal i met her a week after writing this comment, she even made more hints and i still did nothing
quit being a whore and boastting under my thread you absolute ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF and itorroella9
quit being a whore and boastting under my thread you absolute ape
how is this boasting you spic wetback there are niggas on this forum posting how they are fucking their gf daily

• Hmm...
how is this boasting you spic wetback there are niggas on this forum posting how they are fucking their gf daily
cope

tag that person imma eviscerate him IMMEDIATELY

• Woah
Reactions: AbuSAF
CERTIFIED LOSER

L O S E R

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
wow that's literally me

• So Sad

• So Sad
did she fuck anotha dude
no even worse

i think about her every day and my inability to contact her and how every day that passes is close to that day and she becomes more and more stale

• +1
no even worse

i think about her every day and my inability to contact her and how every day that passes is close to that day and she becomes more and more stale
what happened thenlol