BRUTAL STORY!!!!! Story ablut ME PLUS A RANDOM FOID HELP ME DECIDE WHO IS RIGHT IN THIS SITUATION

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Okay so I matched a foid like 4 weeks ago on tinder in my capital I havent been there since then BUT I “ghosted” this girl for like 2 weeks JFL. I was bored and I wrote her again and I said i couldnt log in to my facebook thats why I didnt write u ( I was liemaxxing) she wrote me back immediately and we started talking and she figured it out we should meet. Im in the capital again since im moving back to my flat and she wrote me a letter” sorry we cant meet because I already meeting an other guy and it seems things are going fine” im like u bitchass WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could u do this to me im kinda mad at this slut but at the same time I dont care jfl im gonna tindermaxx , bumblemaxx in the capital so whatever BUT IM SO FUCKIN MAD AT THESE TYPES OF FOIDS!!!!!! Thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded?, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @Xangsane @Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @zurzolo @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and Xangsane
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
She is doing that because you ghosted her for a bit. Very immature on her part.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AustinCutler
@geng
She is doing that because you ghosted her for a bit. Very immature on her part.
really? So disgusting yes and like u said uber immature

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gengar
@geng

really? So disgusting yes and like u said uber immature
Yes, foids are like grown up kids so she purposefully got back to talking to you as if nothing happened and then she was gonna ditch you later on, that was her scheme from the start. Foids are petty like this. Just forget this goofy ahhh bih.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, darkness97 and AustinCutler
Yes, foids are like grown up kids so she purposefully got back to talking to you as if nothing happened and then she was gonna ditch you later on, that was her scheme from the start. Foids are petty like this. Just forget this goofy ahhh bih.
Utterly disgusting and unaccaptable behaviour tbh, its crazy they think its a game while there are many skitzos out there and they might think “these small things dont have consequences” and some skitzomaxxed dude do something to them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
Utterly disgusting and unaccaptable behaviour tbh, its crazy they think its a game while there are many skitzos out there and they might think “these small things dont have consequences” and some skitzomaxxed dude do something to them
Foids always play games like these, they even play games with chad. They’re really entitled and immature. That’s part of the reason why I don’t date foids.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Foids always play games like these, they even play games with chad. They’re really entitled and immature. That’s part of the reason why I don’t date foids.
Thats very based choice . All these things are creating bigger problems. Women think they rule the world if foid werent behave how they do now this forum wouldnt exist tbh

why the hell would you be mad? you're not together. i don't even think you met up. don't lose your cool because you don't know how it will end up with this guy. plus u ghosted her lol. lol at ur monkey brain

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
That's the Blackpill. Foids don't wait unless you're a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and Darkeningstar
Okay so I matched a foid like 4 weeks ago on tinder in my capital I havent been there since then BUT I “ghosted” this girl for like 2 weeks JFL. I was bored and I wrote her again and I said i couldnt log in to my facebook thats why I didnt write u ( I was liemaxxing) she wrote me back immediately and we started talking and she figured it out we should meet. Im in the capital again since im moving back to my flat and she wrote me a letter” sorry we cant meet because I already meeting an other guy and it seems things are going fine” im like u bitchass WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could u do this to me im kinda mad at this slut but at the same time I dont care jfl im gonna tindermaxx , bumblemaxx in the capital so whatever BUT IM SO FUCKIN MAD AT THESE TYPES OF FOIDS!!!!!! Thoughts?
My son is not the sucker UR THE SUCKER and the loser

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler