[BRUTAL] Subhuman Approaches a Girl

lyricism

lyricism

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 24444, Mewton and 19 others
Brutal, debunked the "Just be confidant bro" theory... No confidence to your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 4946, zharupodrugu and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, 444, Deleted member 31931 and 6 others
It's plausible he could've been asking for directions or told them they dropped something, but the foids automatically rejected his curry ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, OSOARROGANT, Chintuck22 and 15 others
It's plausible he could've been asking for directions or told them they dropped something, but the foids automatically rejected his curry ass
Just shows how brutal it is if you’re subhuman, can’t even ask for directions or help someone JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, BoredPrince, Bushman and 19 others
They love rejecting subhumans even If the subhuman wasn't even asking her out. They love doing that because it boosts their ego.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Slayercel, Deleted member 31931 and 7 others
Just shows how brutal it is if you’re subhuman, can’t even ask for directions or help someone JFL
I was almost drowning after too big a wave in surfing so I signalled a foid to come help me and she completely ignored me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 3 others
The Halo Effect is real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PG4BINX and lyricism
They love rejecting subhumans even If the subhuman wasn't even asking her out. They love doing that because it boosts their ego.
I love watching them get humbled it’s refreshing

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
they just hate 95% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 27987, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
b-but PCT eyes, dark triad eyebrows compact skull mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, blackckatt, greyrock45 and 4 others
b-but PCT eyes, dark triad eyebrows compact skull mogger
It doesn't matter at this point, he's fat and he has a cuck personality from all the years of being incel...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and lyricism
the same bitch will say in the comments a guy should be confident and have good personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Slayercel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
the same bitch will say in the comments a guy should be confident and have good personality
the same foids who say looks don't matter and only care about personality also beg it with looks the most on dating apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Hellcat
You can tell he doesn’t respect women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sny, Slayercel and 8 others
Just the typical gaslighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and reptiles
Should have kept his frame and play it all cool when she said directly no:
- Good choice!
- Ha-ha, you have good taste...
- Lol, you just dodged a bullet right now!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, nasusdog, zharupodrugu and 5 others
How can rejecting ugly guys boosting their ego? I get it if they reject good looking guys but ugly motherfuckers? When I reject bum on the street or ugly landwhale, I don't feel any better. I just don't want to have anything in common with him/her that's why I reject him/her.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, tombradylover, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others

It's why I say the height pill is the cope for the real black pill the face pill

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Deleted member 27987
It's why I say the height pill is the cope for the real black pill the face pill

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
no shit face is more impt but how tf is heightpill even relevant in this vid? He was barely taller than the girl he approached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Deleted member 27987
no shit face is more impt but how tf is heightpill even relevant in this vid? He was barely taller than the girl he approached

Because op was talking about how to increase height when it's all cope

He is fat
He is normie
He is small height

where was his luck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and lyricism
Short,ethnic,ugly...death triangle of inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lyricism and Deleted member 27987
weird philitrum fat and small chin is reason why he is rejected. His eye area is good but its not carrying him.

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
Height is not cope 😂 face + height are like ying and yang

It's literally a cope as long as your 5 6 it's all about the face this isn't a autistic cope either I'm not short by any imagination I'm ugly though looks have always effected me

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and lyricism
It's literally a cope as long as your 5 6 it's all about the face this isn't a autistic cope either I'm not short by any imagination I'm ugly though looks have always effected me
I’m attractive in the face that’s why I can’t relate to you; you’re tall in height that’s why you can’t relate to me

Both are necessary, just like how you get rejected for being unattractive in the face , I get rejected by being short

We can cope; you could post a body pic with your face covered, and I can post a face pic hiding my height

Ying and Yang, we need both and both are not cope

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat and Blackgymmax
I’m attractive in the face that’s why I can’t relate to you; you’re tall in height that’s why you can’t relate to me

Both are necessary, just like how you get rejected for being unattractive in the face , I get rejected by being short

We can cope; you could post a body pic with your face covered, and I can post a face pic hiding my height

Ying and Yang, we need both and both are not cope

Cope if I was short and had an attractive face I would be doing very well

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and lyricism
How can rejecting ugly guys boosting their ego? I get it if they reject good looking guys but ugly motherfuckers? When I reject bum on the street or ugly landwhale, I don't feel any better. I just don't want to have anything in common with him/her that's why I reject him/her.
Attention is attention, when they receive less of it they don’t dominate the space

It’s not the ugly person that boosts their ego, it’s asserting dominance in the space their in that boosts it

“I’m the one who receives the most attention at this party

Cope if I was short and had an attractive face I would be doing very well
cope if I was taller and had an ugly face I would be doing very well

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and reptiles
Those fuckers who always said that from our childhood needs to be hanged. Ill give you confidence up your ass you filthy cocksucker

• JFL
this video alone is enough to turn a red pilled loser into a black pilled incel just brutal

• JFL
BRUUUUUTAL I expect at least a I have a bf sorry 😂 bitch went extreme

This will literally happen when blue pillers of the forum say tinder jsbt real life

This will literally happen when blue pillers of the forum say tinder jsbt real life

Don't you stand as inverse example though you ascended massively through surgery and gym maxing isn't that what you should be encouraging normies to do ?

Don't you stand as inverse example though you ascended massively through surgery and gym maxing isn't that what you should be encouraging normies to do ?
No because if everyone looksmaxxes you'll be back to square one you dumb ass pleb

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No because if everyone looksmaxxes you'll be back to square one you dumb ass pleb

Yeah but if every 1 is good looking it actually becomes about personality

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yeah but if every 1 is good looking it actually becomes about personality
There's no happy ending solution. Women are defective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and EverythingMattersCel